BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Investing.

FreddieFreddie Posts: 9
Do you think it is possible to attract investors with a solo performance track record of 2-3 years?

Comments

• lilianlilian Posts: 2
  • illodillod Posts: 49
    I support the opinion stated above. In order to attract an investor, first you've got to get him interested, show him what you're capable of. A knowledgable investor won't want to invest in something unknown.
  • KeriusKerius Posts: 40
    Investing in trading or for what activity do you plan to attract investor ? If for trading why do you need him if you are successfull invest your own money even further and you will be good to go, if something other for sure you will need something to show him like track record without him or some business plan.
  • LoganLogan Posts: 14
    It depends. There might be some new investors who would be interested to find trader to trade their money instead of them. But they are usually not dull. They will search for the proof of your trades and if your ROI is not too impressive, they will probably not invest
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    Are you trying to sell your skills on the market or just to increase your trading capital with help of few investors? Anyway, I think that you should be more persuasive then just saying that you have 2-3 years of experience. Investors are interested on profits in a first place
  • hackerrhackerr Posts: 6
    The most important thing is that you define your own investor profile, your capital possibilities to invest, resulting from savings and not credits, which you are willing to leave in the long term in the forex market, which will not affect your well-being if they get to lose, and you can calmly wait until you get the fruits or yields, which can be important.
  • XmachineXmachine Posts: 4
    The scammers are not stupid, as tools, they use different methods or strategies to make you believe that the impossible returns they promise are available to everyone quickly and easily,
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    Each case are different but the last poster here should really stop it's spam cause I have seen such message world to world basically on some already done forex forums with many many things out there. As for OP why do you need investor ? Continue your doings I would say for now.
  • globisglobis Posts: 1
    Trader Rosario Carrasco Flores comments: Fundamental analyzes require an understanding of the international economy and its agreements with factors not yet accounted for by the market. This school of analysis works with long-term and investment trading. As with each new practical learning activity, trading requires that you start with the basics and move slowly until you understand the playing field. Start by investing small sums of money and keep in mind that the slow but steady is the one who wins the race. Do not let your emotions take over you.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    It does not mean that he is necessarily scammer. I mean there are traders with successful strategy which are seeking ways to increase their trading capital in order to get more profits in notional amount. But, it is certainly very hard to find investors which will have trust in solo trader
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    I do support the idea that you really do not need the investor if that is all you really did anyway. So how does it help here really ? I do not see that no matter what and I hope it will really get better. I complain about this to any other person really.