BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Happy to be on board

gjskermangjskerman Posts: 1
I appreciate being a member of this forum and am eager to learn all I can about Binary Options as I am a newcomer to this area of investment
Hi gang

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey welcome!
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    Happy to see you here and good luck, way too many people are located here and there. But they never do start, you already started and doing all that for way too much probably ? How it is going ? Please report us something, maybe here, maybe in other thread.
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    It is great to have you here. I think that you have chosen the right place to trade and right forum to come to. If you have any question on any topic, everybody on this forum will be happy to assist you. Happy trading !
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    Be very carefull with binaries now, cause they do not promise what they do now and starting to be banned in a lot of countries really, so please keep that all in mind. I do not understand what is really happening, but it's true.
  • GalinaJonesGalinaJones Posts: 6
    gjskerman said:

I appreciate being a member of this forum and am eager to learn all I can about Binary Options as I am a newcomer to this area of investment
    Hi gang!

Me too! I appreciate being the forum member!
    Boss said:

It is great to have you here. I think that you have chosen the right place to trade and the right forum to come to. If you have any question on any topic, everybody on this forum will be happy to assist you. Happy trading !

I also am sure that the forum is a great place to communicate!

• KeriusKerius Posts: 40
    Hello, but since you are looking to learn right away better not even start from the forum, but more like from something like our other section of the site in the header - binaryoptions.net/signals/ and binaryoptions.net/strategy/ and binaryoptions.net/charts/