BinaryOptions.net Forums General

What is actually binary trading?

tranthetranthe Posts: 1
edited September 2017 in General
Hello i am new to binary trading. I only knew about stock market. is binary trading some thing like stock market in which prices up\down?
sorry it is a noob question , i does not really know about it! How can i make money by binary trading?

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey there. Binary Options are different. You are not trading in the market itself so you can profit either way, up or down so long as you are on the right side and have the right expiry. You need to start reading some blog posts and gain knowledge:
    https://www.binaryoptions.net/blog/
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    To start earning money you'll need to learn the ropes of trading and gain experience, which is far from easy)
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    You could actually see that there are lot of topics in the higher menu of that message board, so there is a lot of room to improve yourself really. You can start reading all that one by one and be prepared to spend a lot if you do understand how to do that.
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    Basically they really differs from usual options in forex trading cause there can be only 2 solutions, only 2 points anyway. And such their quality was turned against them and you really can see the results of such policy, it's really bad for everyone else really. Do you see me ?
  • Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    Well, let's compare with forex then, when you trade on forex you need to determine the level to which the price of this or that asset will reach. If your order reaches a stop-loss, you leave the money in the market. In this case, your profit can be much higher than the initial investment if you reach take-profit.In binary options, you simply buy a trade to increase or decrease the price for a certain period of time, if all is well, you earn. But your profit is only a percentage of the amount you used to make the deal. For example, if you bought a trade for $10, you can earn 60-70-80% of the trade, it all depends on what conditions the broker offers. But there are other features I've described to you in general.