BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Alert! Group-INvestments.com is a SCAM!

The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
This is an alert, Group-Investments.com is a SCAM! If you are looking at them, or they are calling you, run away as fast as you can. If you have already fallen prey to their scheme please let us know all about it. Thanks.

https://www.group-investments.com/en/

Comments

• ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    Just bumping this up in case if somebody will get deal with that company so I really want to get mad with all of that anyway. I do hope to realise all that matters here really no matter what. Thanks for that matter and do let you know it's impossible.
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    You are doing a good deal here, I am bumping this once again so everybody will know how all this is working anyway no matter how do you put it in really ? See my point ? I hope you really do. Especially if they will call you - you already know what to do.
  • Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    Thanks to the God you are making such an investment over here. I am totally and completely lost for doing something like that. Great job as a moderator anyway. I am not even in the mood to do so at continue basis anymore. Do you really agree with me here ?
  • HulapointikHulapointik Posts: 46
    Okay, lets' assume it's true, could you please describe more directly how that scam simply realised on their platform or something like that anyway. I am eager to listen this all up anyway. Could it be done really or not ? I am all for it.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    they're stealing money from traders, that's why its a scam.