BinaryOptions.net Forums General

PAUSED CURRENCY TRADE

ShadowNetShadowNet Posts: 3
Please can anyone explain why currency Assets are paused/closed at the moment ? Only cryptic currencies are available and percentage return is not so good..Thank you.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    ShadowNet said:

Please can anyone explain why currency Assets are paused/closed at the moment ? Only cryptic currencies are available and percentage return is not so good..Thank you.

Yes during holidays and low market volatility periods the returns are lower. Also around "later" hours which is after banking hours. It's normal.
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    During so called “banking holidays” forex market is not working as well as during weekends, Saturday and Sunday. Depending which currency you are following, there might be that volatility is decreased so that there is almost no trades. Crypto market does not depend on banking/payment systems
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    Current days also a season for many many national holidays in many countries all over the world from what I am experiencing, so probably in the end of the week it will get better and better slowly. Switch to crypto for now then, it's called diversifying assets;)
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    When you are trading forex or binary options you would need to know when are non-working days for chosen currency. Each country has its own holiday and non working days. Even in Japan we have seen during previous period first time in history 10 non-working days due to their new king
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    I am just not happy that in a lot of countries there are sets of so called banking holidays for oh so much really and no matter what it's really being done. How it could really be explained to everything else - I am really not that sure totally and completely anyway.