i was promot IQoption affilate link using adword ,but my ad is disapproved
i was attacheed screenshot of error

Tagged:

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    chamika99 said:

i was promot IQoption affilate link using adword ,but my ad is disapproved
    i was attacheed screenshot of error

Yes there are new Google Ad rules. Have you read the new rules?
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    I would like to suggest you to read the rules of the AdWord and then see what mistake you did commit. If you do not get a clue from there then you need to contact the support team and email as Google notify you whenever it removes an Ad. I hope you will find a solution!
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    what does the error say?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    plus, google may not let you advertise that adword if IQ is already doing it on their own.
  • Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    You probably have broken some rules about the trademarks or something like that anyway. So I am totally lost with all of this really. Google can even ban your whole account just for that matter if you ask me. See my point ? I hope you really do.
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    There should be some more explanation from their side about this matter. Some people clearly don't want to commit some crime and that's really it. I am kinda lost with all of that lately and don't even get what they want and how to promote some products.
  • HulapointikHulapointik Posts: 46
    Google may simply do not allow to advertise anything which is really mentioning something like binary options itself. Can you really imagine that for example ? I hope you really do and there is nothing about that anymore. We should be able to make it.