BinaryOptions.net Forums General

FX options on Iq option

TwunikyTwuniky Posts: 1
Anyone want to team up to trade fx options on iq option?

Comments

• KeriusKerius Posts: 40
    Please be more specific about what you are talking here, as for me I am lost for example at the moment. What do you really mean by this ? Fx options ? How they are anyway ? What is IQ options anyway ? I am lost as well totally. So see my good.
  • rerezonrerezon Posts: 1
    Twuniky said:

Anyone want to team up to trade fx options on iq option?

What do you mean by team up ?

clarify your question. because when it comes to iq options, i have a strategy that can conquer their digital options.
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    Why do you ask about this broker really now ? Do you have some interest in this or what ? Care to explain this all to me or what ? I am completely and totally lost with your services out there. Do something much more good anyway. I can help you with feedback.
  • Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    I also do not get what team up here means honestly ? Does any of you ? Cause I am done with that people for example. Can you please explain why it's so hard to master that topic by yourself or something like that probably ? Do you see me going ?
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    I also do not understand why people do want to team up for trading .... as for me it's very lousy idea from the start anyway. I do not really understand what does it mean here completely. IT's your own unique way of trading anyway for all means.
  • HulapointikHulapointik Posts: 46
    All threads like that are scammy nature by itself, it's really something which shouldn't go there anyway for whatever possible reason there. Where else we could really make something possible with that much ? Why to team up ? It's a sole business anyway completely.