BinaryOptions.net Forums General
Options

Cody Wilson, Simple Wealth, Real or FAKE?

arif9m9arif9m9 Posts: 33
edited October 2019 in General

Thoughts? He teaches something called "Spider Strategy" that's based off of 60 second trades. The cost to get in is $500. He made a recent post stating that, as of 31st January, the price will increase to $1000! But, just an hour ago, he made a post that you can join for a limited offer for $250 that will last 24 hours...

My friend is convinced this is something legit, but I don't know...

Comments

• Options
    OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Your friend is being a fool. Come on man, another get rich easy website... Haven't you learned anything?
  • Options
    cashflowcashflow Posts: 1
    edited January 2017
    I had his signals a while back when he said everyone gonna make 10k by XMAS. It never happened and the signals SUCKED.

He is now trying to build his wealth of of IDIOTS believing his BS. If he was making so much with BINARY he would not need to
    be up in Social Media Selling his methods. This GUYS is some young punk trying to FOOL the masses.

his best student make like less then $100 and is been failing with his methods for months now. I say stay far away from this GUY.

Remember what it says in the bible , " A fool parts with his money very easy ". Just another BS Get Rich Scheme.
  • Options
    KeriusKerius Posts: 40
    Wealth is not simple, but rather a very big and very hard job anyway. You should apply here very good rule. Those who don't earn try to earn money via teaching them and those who earn really big will not make "simple wealth" systems. So how does that sounds ?;)
  • Options
    YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    Yes, it sounds to good to be true, I would stay away anyway for everything you really do here it's simply not worth it at all. We all can go on with that matter simply. Especially if the guys above me are talking the truth about this guy anyway.
  • Options
    Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    All what you describe about this people simply asking for a scam anyway for whatever reason it may really be. So how else you would get done to be checked. I am not seeing anything that bad in reality. How much people should be scammed again to not believe this and similar ?;)