BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Paul Applegarth and his Oneclick Autotrader

benzee123benzee123 Posts: 6
I would like to know if anyone has checked out applegarth's one click autotrader, or his signals and the broker you have to set up
an account with "Optionmint". I have tried his SMI breakthrough system and works well except I goof it up because I don't follow it
precisely because I'm anxious to make a trade when I should be disciplined and wait for the right opportunity to make the trade. Luckily
I'm just using a demo account.

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    I am going to be watching this one closely for results. From what is stated these are real methods that you can trade from Paul, but because he supports Mike's Auto Trader which is a scam, why should you trust him? Anybody who uses it feel free to give use trade examples and results. They can't delete our comments here, rember that. So we can give honest feedback/reviews...
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    edited December 2014
    I wouldn't touch Optionmint with a barge pole...
    See, for example, http://leaprate.com/2014/06/optionmint-withdrawal-new-posting-on-leaprate-broker-complaints/
  • mrsbearmrsbear Posts: 43
    As I said in the Michael Freeman thread, I spent a month over the summer in Paul (and Jack from binaryoptionspeak.com)'s live training/trading room and I learned a lot. By the time Paul released his auto trader I'd already signed up with Michael Freeman so no way was I opening yet another brokerage account. So I have no experience of it but all I can say is that Paul WAS a genuine guy but his endorsement of Michael Freeman makes me suspicious and it's possible he's thrown his principles overboard in return for easy affiliate commissions rather than the hard slog of trading. Or perhaps he's been conned by Michael Freeman, too. As far as I'm concerned, the jury is still out.
    edited December 2014
    I agree he spoke of logical methods of trading in his video's but the connection to Optionsmint and Freeman? Like dude what are you a TARD! Seriously I would think being connected by promoting both a no name likely SCAM broker and Mike's SCAM Autotrader might be bad for business just a little bit ya think?
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    edited December 2014
    I agree with mrsbear - the jury is still out on this one. But while they are reaching a decision I fear that this is something to be extremely careful for. Paul mentions in his review of Mikes Autotrader that he has met Mike, traded with Mike and exchanged ideas with Mike. He also suggests to join Mikes AT and STRONGLY SUGGESTS that one has to sign up to receive Mike Freeman's PVT signals. Paul in his own words said that Mikes Signals is VERY ACCURATE. I strongly disagree. I wonder now what he based that "fact" off??? Because evidently it is not accurate at all. I can vouch for that.

Now not only for the above reason makes the alarm bells go off - but also that Paul endorses scammy brokers. For example LBinary. LBinary was pushed as the main broker to use for the After Weekend Market Opening Strategy. It is now common knowledge that things at LBinary is not what is must be and many many many people are having withdrawal issues. Surely Paul must know this? And yet he still has them listed as one of his sites trusted brokers. Just like Mike Freeman has been informed by his followers that has opened an account with LBinary also having withdrawal issues, asking him to remove this broker from his site but to no avail.

Honestly I found Paul's strategies useful. I can only come to the conclusion that you would have to be extremely careful. If you would decide to "go for it" choose a good broker and don't take trades of Paul's AT right of the bat with a live account. Demo it first or keep a log. After at least a bare minimum of 50 trades then you can have a good idea of what to expect. This will be the safest way.
  • nIcKnIcK Posts: 14
    Why does everyone think Mike is a scam artist he's helped a lot of people?
    edited December 2014
    I agree he has helped them! Help them LOSE MONEY for the brokers lol... What are you tarded. These are his average results that I have had from around 20 traders all contribute on and they work out to be the same including his PERSONAL SIGNALS which were also ABSOLUTE CRAP. Unlike on his sties we actually are free to express the REAL RESULTS lol... We also will be watching PAULY'S APP close now to give you his APPs real results as well! See pict below of typical app results.. In short Mike Freeman can't trade for Sh*T!

• TerryTerry Posts: 2
    Nick ... I have been in trading for quite some time ... but i have to say Mike's scam is one of the cleverest you will ever see.It is scary how this guy uses a charity to suck people in ... but than we are clever .... so you now do checks on web to find reviews etc.. Google search and you find Binary optionswatchdog ...and Pimp forum etc.. find great comments about Mike ... do some more research ...convinced now is great guy ...Done ....without any proof of real trading records ....you sign up ..screwed....check the results of just Mikes manual signals ( I find Raiden's signal results of Milke manual signals to be spot on with my results ) by the time you realise you have been scammed and lost money ...its too late ....they just wait for the next MUG ...like me..
    edited December 2014
    Very well said, this is why its important to file cases on FPA as the high traffic will stop many from being SCAMMED by them in the first place... So go on FPA and file a complaint even a case and watch them BURN... What these RoAcHez hope for is you do nothing and they keep increasing their traffic..

• TBOTTBOT Posts: 23
    Paul seemed very straight at first but I believe he has been corrupted by Mike. When Mike started promoting the iFollow Signals scam, Paul was promoting it also ( at Mike's behest imagine) but pulled it down very quickly when the negative feedback started to come in. Since that time he no longer seems to worry about negative feedback ( it can always be deleted as Mike has shown). He is now promoting other scam signal bots that Mike promotes also such as Optiexpert ( confirmed to be a scam on another forum) and has no problem writing dishonest reviews. He is supporting Mike's Autotrader which is a confirmed scam and for his One Click Autotrader is promoting Optionmint which may not even be a real broker but just an outright scam. Why would anyone believe that his One Click Autotrader has any chance of working?
  • BlycanBlycan Posts: 10
    @TBOT, you nailed it, well said
  • mrsbearmrsbear Posts: 43
    I agree. I genuinely believe that Paul started out with the best of intentions. He's a college student and has bills to pay and thanks to Lotz's sharp eyes we know that Mike pays people a monthly fee for each month someone keeps a review on the net (link attached to Lotz's screenshot). So a secure monthly income plus easy affiliate income probably seems too good to give up compared to the ups and downs of trading for a living. I imagine he's just closed his mind to the fact that Mike's scamming people. As to Paul's own auto trader, I'm looking forward to hearing from some actual users.
    cdn.vanillaforums.com/binaryoptions.vanillaforums.com/FileUpload/97/ff0a5d0d754fb2358f2e2620ca7b95.png
    Yeah I would wait for real reviews to come in and not sign-up if Paul is drinking the Pastor Mike Freeman's Kool-Aid, you might get 50% REAL results like Mike's Auto Trader does...
  • Hey guys just thought I'd sign up since this is the 2nd forum besides binaryoptionsthatsuck I've found that's real and helpfull. I can give you my few results that I have with OCAT. So I signed up with Optionweb since they are cysc regulated.I put in 280 pounds and started trading. I have done 5-6 trades 5 closed and 1 still open till the end of jan 2015. Of the 5 that have closed 5 have LOST! I am now down to 127 pounds and don't want to let it trade anymore. But the 1 that is open is winning. I want to see if Optionweb have a demo then I'll try logging in using that and get some OCAT trades going to get a propper ITM. But hope this helps anyone wanting some kind of w/l ratio
  • BOUDIERBOUDIER Posts: 10
    i'd sign up since one week 6 wins and 1 lost and today i trade 3 , tomorow i will send the results ! good for me i put 200€ and now i have got 272€
    edited December 2014
    Show us some screen shots please guys so we can see how it works/looks and the results. Thanks!
    Also I noted several peculiarities with you BOUDIER as to the odds of you being a marketer btw, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt just share some screen shots thanks!
  • soderstromsoderstrom Posts: 64
    I have learnd a lot from Paul and his strategys is really good. But i have used his auto trader and it is really bad. I have used a few times but lost more then i gained so i have stopped used it and wont use it any more.
    ok today i have won 2 and maybe 3 and 0 lost see below
  • hammckhammck Posts: 2
    Put 250 Euros into Optionnow for the Paul 1-click auto trader...won 6, lost 12, account cleaned out. It was putting on 30-45 per trade, no money management then, I wrote to them asking if there was a way to minimise the amount per trade and no answer. Short story, stay well away
    how do you trade ? By day 18 trades ? what is your method ?
    edited December 2014
    ok great keep the screen shots coming also we need them for others to be objective, thanks...
  • TBOTTBOT Posts: 23
    I don't think Mike is being fair to Paul. Well you know what they say: there is no honour among thieves. Paul has stuck his neck out defending Mike's scam AT, yet Mike is allowing negative comments to be posted about Paul's (scam) One Click Autotrader on the Binary Options Pimp forum. see attached.
  • Hope this shows up guys. Sorry I forgot to get my trades up on Optionweb too. But this is why I don't want to run it unless I can log in with a demo through OW. I have had 6-7 trades placed (with one of them still open till 29/01/15) and 5-6 of them have lost taking my account from 280GBP to 127GBP. Those settings up the top left are set to what Paul called the "Revolver" method in his "how to use OCAT" post on his website, which is meant to be ideal for starting with a bankroll of 250GBP or near about's as he says in my second pic. Yeah phuckin right. So that's why I started with 280GBP and still have just lost money!!!!!
  • Here you all go. As said before now I have the trades also shown up through OW that have been executed by OCAT. =-). If this DOES work I want to see proper proof and BOUDIER show all the trades in the OCAT side by scrolling down on that so we know you didn't just place those winning ones yourself.
    I just don't want anyone to make the same mistake as I have, unless this can be proven to work with a certain startup atleast then I'd happily recommend it.
  • The only good thing I have to say so far about OCAT is that the support has been true. I've sent numerous emails to Anne at support ( if that's really who it is) and have always had an email back within 1-2 days. Granted it could just have been because I was having problems logging in so they couldn't take my money away from me.... Opps I meant trade with the software that so far has proven to be amazing! =-p
    in first , the OCAT didn't work with me , because the autotrader was active during one day and there were 22 trades taken and my bankroll was going down from 200€ to 113 € and now i use the method revlover 3 days by weeks ( not during holidays) and i win ,but i put 3 trades by day only and yesterday it was 3 wins and 0 lost , i don't after ! but i know , it is very important to know when to trade
  • soderstromsoderstrom Posts: 64
    wich time in gmt time do you use it and what Days??
  • icakaicaka Posts: 6
    My account balance also dropped from 250 euro to 72.9 euro.Very poor performance,i used it 2 days and stopped too late,i have one trade that expired after 8 days,but dissapointing is whole.I used revolver method first with medium risk,than with low,but without any success.I just don't want anyone to make the same mistake as I have also with KIWI,just trying other service or learning own strategies to be more successful with binary options.
    edited December 2014
    You can use AUTO BOTS as advanced indicators but trying to use them for Auto Trading Signals is just plain RETARDED... So all of you noobs who think and are searching for the best bots/systems know that until you learn how to really trade and FILTER your trades that you are just wasting your time as all of them will FAIL period!

This is the point of what I want you to learn from "MR.FREESCAM" and "ONECLICKTRICK"
    i

wich time in gmt time do you use it and what Days??

i use 13h gmt and Monday , wednesday, Thursday