BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Comments

• estivaliaestivalia Posts: 2
    On their page they say
    Once a withdrawal request is submitted, it can take Global Trader 365 up to 3 business days to process the request. Once the request has been approved, please allow an additional 5 business days for the funds to show in your account.
    Credit Card Withdrawals: All funds invested by credit card can be withdrawn using the same card only. The maximum withdrawal amount to a credit card cannot exceed the amount invested. Any additional funds can be withdrawn via wire transfer.

so how long did you guys have to wait untill theygave your money back?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 33
    I don't have an account with Global Trader 365 but the info on their page should be correct. If its not then let us know!
  • RHKRHK Posts: 1
    Hello guys,

What you're saying above is perfectly true.

I've been having terrible trouble trying to withdraw my funds from Global Trader 365.

They're doing everything in their power to retain my money. On the one hand, it's not much, only 413 EUR (I'm European); but on the other, why should I lose it all of a sudden?

They've come up with some idiotic theory like they've given me a bonus, which is something one must avoid like a plague. I told them a hundred thousand times I had not wanted, nor asked for any bonus(es) from them.

I think it's just a silly excuse on their part to try and retain my money.

After about 15 or more emails I had no other choice but to file an official complaint against those buggers with Internet Crime Complaint Center in the States. I hope those guys will investigate that shameful broker and make them pay dearly for how they treat their customers.

If any of you guys fell victim to Global Trader 365, don't hesitate to contact me. I think together we can bring those fuckers to justice (excuse my French), but that's the only way to describe them.

Don't give up, guys! I won't.

RyanHenryKnight@gmail.com
  • mifunemifune Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Good luck, RHK. I never take bonuses either. Then you're simply stuck until you've traded enough volume with that broker. If you're consistently profitable in your trading, then I can understand accepting a bonus for the extra leverage. But even still, I don't like to essentially lose control over the money I have in my account.