BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

MIKE FREEMAN PRIVATE TRADING SIGNALS GROUP - THE REAL RESULTS

Comments

• RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    Trading Signals and Results for Friday 19 December 2014

1. Asset: GOLD Expiry: 18:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is below 1197.494 Enter a CALL Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1196.300 RESULT: LOSS / OTM

2. Asset: EUR/USD Expiry: 18:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is above 1.22358 Enter a PUT Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1.22395 RESULT: LOSS / OTM

3. Asset: GOLD Expiry: 20:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is above 1197.333 Enter a PUT Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1195.600 RESULT: NO TRADE

4. Asset: GOLD Expiry: 21:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is above 1196.631 Enter a PUT Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1194.900 RESULT: NO TRADE

RESULTS: 2 Trades Placed - ZERO ITM / 2 OTM / 2 NO TRADES

Win Ratio for day: 0.00%

Average Stats: Total Trades = 26 / 12 ITM / 14 OTM / 6 NO TRADES / Win Ratio: 46.15%
  • soderstromsoderstrom Posts: 64
    Good job raiden
    I just remember now!!! when i was a newbie and i start to follow his private signals i blowed my account on his private signals...I send him an email and asked how the signals worked if i did something wrong!!!! Guess what NO answer lol.
    Thank you for your comments soderstrom. Don't feel too bad about it - if it's any consolation for you - many people had this exact same experience. The whole idea of this thread is to keep record of the signals performance and not only to keep record but to publish it. I still have to find an entity that is doing this. At least newbies who are considering to join this service - once they have read this thread - could make an informed decision.

Thank you for being an active contributing member on the Forums of Binaryoptions.net soderstrom!
  • wobbLewobbLe Posts: 13
    Hi Raiden thank you for posting the daily results. Nice work!! I also subscribed to Mike's free signals and guess what when I asked him if he published his results I got no answer from his assistant Kelly Clarkson LOL....surely not the American Idol??!! He also completely ignored my facebook message. I will also share my experience in the other blog about Mr Freeman.
    Hi wobble! Kelly Clarkson - YES, didn't you know??? She works for Michael as his PA. LOL

Feel welcome here in this community. It's not just about the Mikes and the Pauls - there is a ton of useful trustful information here that is freely shared with everyone.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    edited December 2014
    It's not difficult. Following the signals you have to follow the set parameters. If price goes above or below the boundary you strike with a call or a put. If price does not move inside those parameters you skip the trade - resulting in a no trade. You are reading the true results for the first time on the NET and only here on BinaryOptions.net

Hey - the results of the Private Signals of Mr Freeman is only shown here since the 10th of December 2014. I could bulk it up and also go back in time prior to 10 Dec 14 and showcase those results for everyone to see. If you guys that are following this want that - your wish would be my command.

Thank you for your post Bryan. :)

lmfao - maybe Harro is Hebrew for Michael.
    edited December 2014
    I love languages - check this out:

Harro - A greeting word originating in the streets of Eastern United States. It is a translation of the word "hello" but in an Asian accent. It was made famous by 2 Asian kids, a white man, and a brown man. Best used when greeting a random person in the streets or want to break the tension in a room. For full effect, use the word on a daily basis and make it a part of your vocabulary.

Aitai - literally means "want to meet" but it is generally used as a way to say "I miss you."

"Hello I want to meet you / I miss you". aka Harro Aitai

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is soooo funny - WOW!!!

Raiden said:

Thank you for your comments soderstrom. Don't feel too bad about it - if it's any consolation for you - many people had this exact same experience. The whole idea of this thread is to keep record of the signals performance and not only to keep record but to publish it. I still have to find an entity that is doing this. At least newbies who are considering to join this service - once they have read this thread - could make an informed decision.

Thank you for being an active contributing member on the Forums of Binaryoptions.net soderstrom!

Thank you MAN wish i meat you erlier!!! Im just glad if i can bring this F*cker down...
    Im glad i dident signed up for his auto trader...I asked about it because i was already a member of the private signals and his secutary said they couldend conect me to the auto trader with my account i hade to start a new account hahaha
    Yes - and now you know why they said it. :)
    yes f*ckers
  • HarroHarro Posts: 21
    Raiden said:

Harro - A greeting word originating in the streets of Eastern United States. It is a translation of the word "hello" but in an Asian accent. It was made famous by 2 Asian kids, a white man, and a brown man. Best used when greeting a random person in the streets or want to break the tension in a room. For full effect, use the word on a daily basis and make it a part of your vocabulary.

Aitai - literally means "want to meet" but it is generally used as a way to say "I miss you."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sure, make fun of people names :) Makes you look real mature.

Asset Exp. Time Condition call/put result
    19.12.2014 GOLD 18:00 If price is below 1197.494 CALL WIN
    19.12.2014 EUR/USD 18:00 If price is above 1.22358 PUT LOSS
    19.12.2014 GOLD 20:00 If price is above 1197.333 PUT - Didn't reach the target
    19.12.2014 GOLD 21:00 If price is above 1196.631 PUT WIN

18.12.2014 GOLD 19:00 If price is above 1196.614 PUT WIN
    18.12.2014 EUR/GBP 20:00 If price is above 0.78408 PUT WIN
    18.12.2014 EUR/USD 20:00 If price is below 1.22766 CALL WIN
    18.12.2014 FACEBOOK21:00 If price is below 78.0450 CALL WIN
    18.12.2014 EUR/USD 23:30 If price is below 1.22883 CALL - The broker does not provide with exp. Time like that for EUR/USD

17.12.2014 GOLD 17:00 If price is above 1197.219 PUT - Wasn't able to trade it.
    17.12.2014 APPLE 18:00 If price is above 107.450 PUT WIN
    17.12.2014 EUR/USD 20:00 If price is above 1.24094 PUT WIN
    17.12.2014 GOLD 19:30 If price is below 1195.169 CALL WIN
    17.12.2014 GOLD 21:30 If price is above 1194.922 PUT WIN The broker does not provide exp. Time 21:30, so I had to go to max 20:30.

Those are my personal results with Michael manual signals. I guess it depends when do you trade the signal, what broker you use etc. From my experience, you should always check the signal asset chart from somewhere else aswell. Chet the RSI and maybe bollinger bands. I also use Stohastich Osciliator. And if you see that there will be a rise or fall in near future (5-15 minutes) but the trade signal exp. time is more than an hour ago, wait for the change, don't jump into the signal like blindfolded fool.

So even if we count the missed/not traded signals as false signals and consider them as LOSS, my past 3 days ITM with Michael signals have been 71%.

So I would not call his manual signals as fake or scam. The autotrader is another story, I garee with that but in my experience, the rest of the stuff he does is benefitial.

H.
    Wow Buddy - I wish you the best of luck then. Just be aware that the signals the last 3 days (17 - 19 Dec 2014) standing alone does show a profit. I guess everybody will have good days trading. The bottom line is - and this cannot be denied - the signals are not in the ITM % range as it is talked about. In fact - I am better educated with this now and the signals does not make any sense to me. I can't see the reason or the thought for it.

But I guess everyone to their own opinion. I respect yours - word of warning - the signals are way off. I have many weeks of signals to back it up. Following them will blow your account - this not only I but many others can attest to.
    Anyway Harro Aitai - Huānyíng!!!

Hope this will not be your first and only post.
  • samkris94samkris94 Posts: 20
    Harro said:

Raiden said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sure, make fun of people names :) Makes you look real mature.

Asset Exp. Time Condition call/put result
    19.12.2014 GOLD 18:00 If price is below 1197.494 CALL WIN
    19.12.2014 EUR/USD 18:00 If price is above 1.22358 PUT LOSS
    19.12.2014 GOLD 20:00 If price is above 1197.333 PUT - Didn't reach the target
    19.12.2014 GOLD 21:00 If price is above 1196.631 PUT WIN

18.12.2014 GOLD 19:00 If price is above 1196.614 PUT WIN
    18.12.2014 EUR/GBP 20:00 If price is above 0.78408 PUT WIN
    18.12.2014 EUR/USD 20:00 If price is below 1.22766 CALL WIN
    18.12.2014 FACEBOOK21:00 If price is below 78.0450 CALL WIN
    18.12.2014 EUR/USD 23:30 If price is below 1.22883 CALL - The broker does not provide with exp. Time like that for EUR/USD

17.12.2014 GOLD 17:00 If price is above 1197.219 PUT - Wasn't able to trade it.
    17.12.2014 APPLE 18:00 If price is above 107.450 PUT WIN
    17.12.2014 EUR/USD 20:00 If price is above 1.24094 PUT WIN
    17.12.2014 GOLD 19:30 If price is below 1195.169 CALL WIN
    17.12.2014 GOLD 21:30 If price is above 1194.922 PUT WIN The broker does not provide exp. Time 21:30, so I had to go to max 20:30.

Those are my personal results with Michael manual signals. I guess it depends when do you trade the signal, what broker you use etc. From my experience, you should always check the signal asset chart from somewhere else aswell. Chet the RSI and maybe bollinger bands. I also use Stohastich Osciliator. And if you see that there will be a rise or fall in near future (5-15 minutes) but the trade signal exp. time is more than an hour ago, wait for the change, don't jump into the signal like blindfolded fool.

So even if we count the missed/not traded signals as false signals and consider them as LOSS, my past 3 days ITM with Michael signals have been 71%.

So I would not call his manual signals as fake or scam. The autotrader is another story, I garee with that but in my experience, the rest of the stuff he does is benefitial.

H.
    So have you been trading with his manual signals only for 3 days now? If so, then consider yourself lucky. Withdraw your money while you're at a nice profit. Trust me, you'll be disappointed next week. The overall ITM rate will be around 50%. Not more, not less. This way, you won't make profits by taking opposite trades. It's how scams work.
    Just an afterthought Harro..........

you said - Those are my personal results with Michael manual signals. I guess it depends when do you trade the signal, what broker you use etc. From my experience, you should always check the signal asset chart from somewhere else aswell. Chet the RSI and maybe bollinger bands. I also use Stohastich Osciliator. And if you see that there will be a rise or fall in near future (5-15 minutes) but the trade signal exp. time is more than an hour ago, wait for the change, don't jump into the signal like blindfolded fool.

How is the Private Signals different from Michael Freeman's AT then??? Maybe you should have applied the same strategy with the AT as you describe above for the Private Signals and also have a great ITM% - then you could explain to everyone that has lost money with Michael Freeman how you have become successful with it.
    Raiden said:

Just an afterthought Harro..........

How is the Private Signals different from Michael Freeman's AT then??? Maybe you should have applied the same strategy with the AT as you describe above for the Private Signals and also have a great ITM% - then you could explain to everyone that has lost money with Michael Freeman how you have become successful with it.

Agreed, maybe I should have used the same logic with his AT but I was more unexperienced back then and was rather cautious, therefor I didn't use his autotrader much, few trades with real money and did the rest "on paper", if I can call it this way (well actually it was in excel). The ITM of his AT was 58%. At that time I didn't even come to the thought that maybe I should check the RSI or overall trend at the market etc.

Right now, knowing that there is another totally similar autotrader out there as Mike has (autooptionsbot.com), and knowing from my experience that the ITM was bad, I don't really dare to go and try it out to brove me or anybody else wrong. To be honest, I do not think it's possible for a program or a machine to predict whats the market does. At least not in amount of so many signals like his AT gives. I am all for calling his autotrader a failed BS or scam or whatever. But the manual signals have been succesful for me.

The answer to all who asked, have I used them only for 3 days? No! I just haven't kept the statistics and those 3 days trades were just a quick calculation and check from trade history. I will go trough all my trades and his signals. And if the statistics and facts brove me wrong, then by me, hang him. But right now, I tend to find his manual signals not being a scam.

And once again, for all of you, who you follow his signals right when they come in and right after it hits the target, I do believe that the ITM% might be lower than mine. I have been lucky I quess.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Basically what your saying is you use his signals much like an indicator and then apply your own trading knowledge to them to make a decision when and if to enter?

What we are trying to show that for the average trader who has little or no skills that his 80% + claim for his private signals does not hold up at all. And at no point does he represent his service in way where you will need to manually filter the signals he is providing. So although you are getting good results the majority of people are not. I do agree with the way you are using them and i think that should be the approach used with any auto-trader or indicator.

Please feel to correct me if I am wrong.

Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    edited December 2014
    samkris94 said:

So have you been trading with his manual signals only for 3 days now? If so, then consider yourself lucky. Withdraw your money while you're at a nice profit. Trust me, you'll be disappointed next week. The overall ITM rate will be around 50%. Not more, not less. This way, you won't make profits by taking opposite trades. It's how scams work.

No I have used them since 12th of November. But as i said in my previus post, I didn't keep the statistics. I wouldn't rush into withrawing as I have come to understanduing that you have to depend on yourself and to some working strategy not to somebodys signals or programs. So I tested a signal for 2 days at 3 different brokers and was successful in it (ITM at Interactive options 67%, Beeoptions 82% and TopOptions 73%.). Maybe it's just beginners luck and maybe the Thursday and Fridy are calmer days and therefor the good results but I am thrilled because I got back in game while being close to bankrupted and was willing to quit the binary for sure.

And I have to thank Michael for the strategy (check the link). Well thanks to him I became aware of it, the author seems to be somebody Tim, but I am not aware who that person is.
    Harro - how long have you been doing this???

Your strategy is to wait for 2 simple moving averages to cross - and your moving averages are set to periods of 3 and 10??? Ok - please help me out here and I want Harro to answer this - following this brilliant strategy of good ole Tim Lanoue to the T -doing exactly what he is explaining you to do - what does the two simple moving averages of 3 and 10 mean?
  • TripackTripack Posts: 28
    MA cross, one of the typical bin brokers favourites amongst BB, RSI etc, lagging stuff they love that.
    As I wrote before, I have tested it only for 2 days. As unfortunate as it is, market is closed at weekends so I can not try it atm.

Well moving average shows the price movement but why periods 3 and 10, I have no idea. I have never claimed to have knowledge or education about finance or forex market etc. I just shared you my personal experience about the strategy I tested on 18th and 19th and it worked.

On the 18th I made the trades on paper to be safe and as they worked out, At the 19th of december, On Beeoptions, I made 11 trades just as described at the guide, and only 2 of them ended up losing. On Interactive Options (I would not recommend this broker) I made 12 trades and 4 of them ended up at Loss and on TopOption I made 11 trades and 3 ended up in LOSS.

I'm more than willing to provide screenshots but then I'd have to edit them for taking out the trades I did because of the OptionBot 2.0, what dare I say, is another bulshit program, which signals worked rather poorly for me.
    edited December 2014
    I agree Tripack
    edited December 2014
    No need to get defensive Harro - I'm just trying to help you. I don't want you to lose money. You really cannot compare your two days with the weeks and months of trading of many other traders had in a negative way with the Freeman Signals. Everybody here agrees that Freeman used to be a good guy and had a decent website. Like you I also followed but I learned one thing and you must read my words very carefully now......Michael Freeman is a scammer who is not interested in your well being.

But still - I would like to know on the strategy you are following - what time period does the 3 and 10 represent following Tim Lanoue rules for this strat?

edited December 2014
    I guess important is not to trade close to news, so following the economical calendar is very important. Unfortunately I have to say that another con for this strategy is that you can't use MT4 for it as MT4 does not support 10 minute timeframe. But Netdania.com and Freestockcharts.com will do just fine.

I also modified the strategy a bit, adding also parabolic SAR, but that doesn't show much else than just the change of the trend and gives you a head-up before the average will change.
    Harro - really in essence what you are saying here is that you basically can throw away the Freeman Signals - you don't need it.....my gosh I can coin flip a couple of trades future outcome for you and signal them through and give my trade an hour or more till it will expire......changes are big that you will find conditions that will fit any hogwash signal with the system you are following - mainly because conditions change and will turn in the direction of the signal. The problem is that you are using lagging indi's that after the chart is complete paints a pretty picture - doing it live - well different story.

You are not following the signals as what Freeman alerts his traders to do - filtering it out - that's good - but this is not the way the trade alerts are setup. Coming back to the undeniable fact that he is a scammer - my question would be - why would he help you to become successful at this? I would be very weary of any advice from him. That is my simple advice - completely free of charge - no need to sign up with a new broker.
    This is the trade history log from beeoptions. So you can see the results of manual trades from this 10 minute system/strategy and also trades placed after Freeman and also trades after OptionBot 2.0.
  • JonHaltoJonHalto Posts: 27
    Ok Harro. This does not show if the signals are any good though... If you are only profitable bc you add your own knowledge then how will others do? People who can trade could even use the optionbot and make profits with it lol - But these signals are offered to newbies who then dont get much support. Signals should work on their own. otherwise more like an indicator right? I was with a crappy signal service once and when i asked them about low performance they always had answers like i have the wrong broker or somehow was doing something wrong and that they have so many happy clients so i must be wrong. They would never really answer questions though.