FAQ:
-Minimum Deposit: $20
-Regulated?: Yes by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission
-Scam?: No, MarketsWorld is trusted by BinaryOptions.net
-Platform Software: Proprietary
-Mobile app?: No but there is a mobile friendly website
-Free Demo Account?: Yes

http://youtu.be/gdJM5oorN20

This forum thread is for discussion of anything related to MarketsWorld and we will add any frequently asked questions to this post. Click here to visit the MarketsWorld website

Comments

• I stopped using Cyprus regulated companies after ioption skipped town and I had a few hundred on deposit with them. I was already using marketsworld by this point and was attracted to their British regulation. I cannot find any fault with MW to be honest. I have read some other people here saying they manipulate price, the opposite I have found that it matches my MT4 account and is right in line. I often win right at the last moment, and I bet $500 - $1000 per trade. Am way up on MW over 10K in 2 months, never had a withdrawal issue. They pay me back to my card used to deposit, I usually see it hit the account within 2 days (even though they say 3-7). Loving MarketsWorld and just waiting for the markets to open for the week to give them another run for their money. They're great!
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree they have the best reputation overall for withdrawals and as a broker in general too bad they don't have 60sec trading!
  • soderstromsoderstrom Posts: 64
    They are by far the best broker i have used and very fast on withdrawls and the best is they never calls you to deposit more Money :)))))
  • ncpete7ncpete7 Posts: 14
    MW is a good broker as a newbie. I like them. Had an issue with a trade placed and they quickly went over the trade & showed me what happened. No rep calls & left me alone. Id recommend them.
  • I see that is the only broker on the website that everyone promotes for US traders.

Are there anymore brokers for Us traders ?
  • ajpcasperajpcasper Posts: 16
    Markets world is regulated, no other brokers that accept US traders are. Thats why I use them.
  • LorrainePLorraineP Posts: 5
    edited January 2015
    I've been using a practice account for a few days. Yesterday, Saturday, I got Server Not Found. Is this because the markets are closed? Do they just shut down their site or what?

I see they're back today, before markets open. Just disconcerting to think their servers could go down right after I placed a trade. Anyone else have this issue when they try to access the site during the week?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Do or Do Not, There is No Try."...Yoda
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    It happens now and then but for the most part of almost 3 years now I have not had any major issues, and have never had a issue with withdrawals.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • LorrainePLorraineP Posts: 5
    good to know Bryan, and glad to see you're a fellow Texan!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Do or Do Not, There is No Try."...Yoda
  • vickieraevickierae Posts: 6
    First a hello, as I've just joined the site! My first question is about marketsworld. Since they are not regulated by cftc, is it legal and safe for us citizens to trade with them? I like the idea that they have an unlimited demo acct to practice with, but I've also heard complaints that the demo trades do well, but when live, not so much. Also problems with data feeds that crash right at the expiry and turn itm trades to otm. As a newbie I'm starting to feel like I've gone down the rabbit hole! I've been trying to learn with all of the contributions on the site and would like to learn to trade on my own without autotraders and signal providers - seems as if they are all scams! So, it may seem silly to even ask, but any advice on reputable brokers? Thanks all.
    I have been with them for almost 3 years and they do have issues now and then but overall as a US trade I can say they are your best choice. I did a little walkthru of there platform

http://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/marketsworld/

if you have any questions about them hit me up.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    I don't like any broker but Markets World is the best you will get of all of them and the demo platform is exactly the same as the live. I know this because I have trained people in the past trading exactly the same trade and times as me on a live account and them on a demo and its 100% the same strike/expiry.
  • vickieraevickierae Posts: 6
    Thank you to BryanMac and lotzofbotz for your input! lotzobotz, do you still train?
    I just don't have the time, but Bryan does and he is far better at it then me! I do help out in the live chat room for free showing trade setups and educating in the mornings too..
  • mifunemifune Posts: 160 ✭✭
    I grew frustrated with Markets World given I rarely got the strike price I wanted. My trades were often filled 1-2 pips against me. It grew highly annoying and I got cheated out of several trades that I should have won (and the money that goes along with that). So I quit them entirely and haven't gone back, especially due to my dislike of the variable payout system. But my gripes were relative to their platform roughly two years ago, so perhaps things are better these days.

And yes, the speed of the withdrawals were great. It's just that the value in that isn't as great when the withdrawals should have been higher. The margin is just too slim in short-term binaries to not obtain the exact price you need. Granted, I still had issues getting fills, but getting a "price has changed" message is much better than obtaining a price that simply isn't fair.

But again, these are old grievances so I can't speak for Markets World in its present form.
  • gatsby2016gatsby2016 Posts: 30
    There is NADEX which is a main US CTFC regulated broker; it works very differently, use the demo if you want to give it a try; there are some other brokers that accept us traders such as cherrytrade, bosscapital, and a bunch others, but this is not neccicairly a reccomendation to use them; As far as I know; marketsworld is the only non-domestic broker that is regulated that accepts US traders; I've personally emailed the gambling regulatory body (isle of man of Great Britain, that regulates markets world and they said that even as a foreign trader/gambler you are protected by them. I have heard horror stories about brokers being CYSEC regulated (which means they can't accept us traders anyways, and cySEC basically tells people "sorry theres nothing we can do even though we approve these brokers"; however, if protection and legality is what you want, nadex is your best option; a deposit/withdraw in nadex is practically as safe as your local bank; no broker at all can claim that. Also any foreign binary broker is technically offering US residents these options illegally; marketsworld claims they have found a grey area in our laws that doesn't make them legally either an options broker or online gambling site, but none-the-less, you will have NO protection at ALL from the CFTC or US regulatory bodies at all if you decide to use a foreign broker.
  • gatsby2016gatsby2016 Posts: 30
    ajcasper, how long have you been using marketsworld for? how do you feel about them as far as 1. price accuracy, 2. contract execution 3. withdraw ease and 4. practicalness/profitability?
  • guddiguddiguddiguddi Posts: 6
    so I just registered for markets world (a demo account though), So how do I go about this? Can I change my demo to a real account later on? Also are marketsworld trustworthy ? how do I go about communicating with them (do I need to leave paper trails/ communication records?)
    MW is trustworthy, when your ready to go live send in your verification docs and they will email you back when its done, MW does not call or solicit you its all email based so don't get nervous. You change your demo to live when you deposit and again they wont call or bug you.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    Just registered some minutes ago (A demo account but I am hoping I can upgrade IF all goes well), So I saw the binaryoptions video on youtube and I would like to know how to leave papertrails when communicating with marketsworld.
    MW is one of the few brokers I can say just go by the book and youll be fine.. I have been with them for three years, if you have issues contact me.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    Thanks. So how do I go about doing my first trades? I would really appreciate some newbie resources.
    Anyone ?
    look at different strategies that you might be interested in to trade and peruse through youtube watching different trading strats. Here goes a good starting point. Take your time and most of all enjoy yourself!

http://www.binaryoptions.net/binary-options-beginners-guides/

http://www.binaryoptions.net/binary-options-education/
  • YoliYoli Posts: 2
    Can South Africans also trade binary options with a broker like Marketworld?
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    Depends on if you are willing to drink scotch, for those South Africans that don't drink Scotch Markets World will not do business with you.. JK I would see no reason why SA is excluded from trading with MW and if anybody says different it might be BS in the Oo...
  • YoliYoli Posts: 2
    Thanks for answering, Lotz
  • tradealot1964tradealot1964 Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    I just opened an account with SCAM BROKER and i am very pleased till now.

only thing is when i google them i found they are also related to SCAM BROKER

idea anyone?
    Uh huh... Nice try MountainTroll ...