BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Best Binary Options Demo Account

frenchnadinefrenchnadine Posts: 11
Looking for the best free demo account available at a binary options broker? What do you recommend?

Comments

• kostaszekostasze Posts: 227 ✭✭
    edited October 2014
    MarketsWorld and 4XP offer good free demo accounts!
  • JulianDJulianD Posts: 3
    Who gives a free demo account without deposit for US traders?
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    edited October 2014
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
  • optiononeoptionone Posts: 36
    My demo account in optiontrade still live till today, I opened it from Fed 2014. It's about 10 months and you don't need to trade periodically.
  • HarroHarro Posts: 21
    Spotoption gives a free demo without actually having to create a real account there. And the demo comes with 50k credit.
  • binaryoptionsdemo.com pretty solid
  • GeorgeMGeorgeM Posts: 1
    Hi all, seriously, I don't think demo account is anything near real account. I mean, how can you speak about any strategy plan on trading with demo, or with minimum amount of deposit ? Seriously I don't know much people who succeed and made money with 200$ on start! On the other hand, I have Invested 5.000$ and I'm doin' pretty well now. I made some profit, I had withdrawn20% and left rest to continue money! And I think this is the way you do it! Otherwise it seems to be some kind of online game- not investment. So why even bother?
  • flying_goatflying_goat Posts: 2
    edited January 2015
    George, i think thats the point. People use demo accounts so they don't waste their money while learning the do's and dont's of binary options. What better place to develop and fine-tune your strategy than on a demo.

I'm no expert, but i like https://www.iqoption.com - CySEC regulated - they have a very fast and sexy platform with minimal input lag. Free to demo, and you can trade amounts as low as a dollar. If/when you want to use them for real money trading you can start with a 10$ deposit. Returns vary throughout the day, but can go as high as 95%

I would go with IQ Option (if you are not from the US or Japan) or MarketsWorld. Check em both out :smile:
  • mrsbearmrsbear Posts: 43
    Flying Goat (love your avatar btw), I just opened a demo with IQ and I love the platform and the payouts. I wonder if it's an honest broker, though. If so, I could definitely imagine using them.
  • flying_goatflying_goat Posts: 2
    edited January 2015
    Yeah that goat is pretty cool :smiley:

I love their platform too, it's very clean and faster (meaning very little lag from when you press the button to when it registers on the chart) than the others I've tried. They are EU regulated so there's a good chance that they are for real. No guarantees though
  • mrsbearmrsbear Posts: 43
    Flying Goat, I invested the princely sum of £10 to open a real account, figuring I'd rather play with a small amount of real money than a larger amount of demo money. Also, I was curious to see what the payouts are on a real account (less than on demo but still above average). I love the sliding money back scale and wish I had some kind of app to work out the most profitable way of using it (if at all) using varying ITM percentages.
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    We are in the process of writing a review up, first impressions are good!
  • usokusok Posts: 16
    like is there differenes that has major effects in demo platforms, like despite the broker, are there good and bad demos?
  • thebotarmorthebotarmor Posts: 49
    binary.nordfx.com giving nice unlimited demo account as well
    Regards,
    Deromra Tob
    Bot Armored
  • bob3000bob3000 Posts: 9
    I'm a newbie and I just want to say thanks for the suggestions.
  • KasshKassh Posts: 9
    Ayrex has a free demo with no registrations. Customer Support says they use real quotes there..
  • fxanywherefxanywhere Posts: 18

Looking for the best free demo account available at a binary options broker? What do you recommend?

I have experience with Optiontrade, place 6 bets so far, 4 in profit and 2 in loss. I'm newbie in BO and can't rate them on specific criterions seasoned traders have but what I can say I faced with no issues from them so they're good to me.

I have experience with Optiontrade, place 6 bets so far, 4 in profit and 2 in loss. I'm newbie in BO and can't rate them on specific criterions seasoned traders have but what I can say I faced with no issues from them so they're good to me.
    just comine watching chart on MT4 to determine the uptrend and downtrend, you might increase your winning rate and pay out :)

What is best demo account, can you provide more information regarding your requirement?
  • MrBrownMrBrown Posts: 2
    IF you want to have a free induction and Demo account it is possible with any company, but you have to pull the right strings;) I had a free demo with 24options, opteck, iq.. But I had no assistance on how to make money on it.. which is useless.. However, once I found the broker who gave me the FREE DEMO, shown me the results. then I invested, happy now.
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    My active demo account is only at optiontrade.com, I still use it to test the strategies I learn.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    You are really going to post your affiliate link?
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com