BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Banc De Binary Broker Forum Discussion

wobbLewobbLe Posts: 13
edited January 2015 in Brokers
A guy from BDB is trying to contact me everyday to sign up and deposit money so that he can open a demo account for me to try the 100 percent profit robot. I already mentioned I wasn't interested twice however he continues to pursue me almost daily, calling me 2-3 times . I don't answer anymore as I recognise the number. A couple of times I just hung up so he might get the hint, however he continues to persist and keeps calling me. I've heard some horror stories about both BDB and the mentioned robot but is there something else I should know because I've NEVER had a broker try and get me to join and deposit in such an aggressive way?

Anyone have a similar experience?

Comments

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Tell him you were only looking at the site to become an affiliate, could he send you info on that, they normally go away then.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Just tell them you are broke and have $0 to your name and if you really want them to not call.. Use a gay arabic voice and say you are originally from Palestine and maybe we could hang out sometime? Talk about flower patterns of your curtains and how you love to watch " Keeping up with the Kardashians on E... "
  • wobbLewobbLe Posts: 13

Just tell them you are broke and have $0 to your name and if you really want them to not call.. Use a gay arabic voice and say you are originally from Palestine and maybe we could hang out sometime? Talk about flower patterns of your curtains and how you love to watch " Keeping up with the Kardashians on E... "

BAHAHAAAh ahh Lotz I think this actually may just work!!
  • DannyJDannyJ Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    I work for Banc De Binary and I am trying to manipulate you into signing up with them. Have a nice day SUCKERS!
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    DannyJ - I have to be brutally honest with you - You are either an affiliate for BDB or working for them or you have not done sufficient research. I would want to believe that unfortunately you are the person in the 3rd scenario. Try making a withdrawal and even ask your good broker "friend" Virgil for help........good luck.
    edited January 2015
    Yup he is a Banc De Binary TROLL, honestly go F yourself Banc De Binary you are the WORST broker in the industry because you have taught all these other spot option brands the art of SCAMMING CLIENTS...
  • JarfinJarfin Posts: 1
    Having read some bad comments about Banc De Binary I was dreading making a withdrawal. But their Customer Support told me to expect 7 working days to process and return and 6 days later my money was returned to my credit card. I can only comment on my experience with this broker as I've not tried others yet but so far no problems.
    edited February 2015
    Since you are from Cyprus what are the chances of you not being connected to BDB? Lets calculate the odds of a trader from Cyprus commenting on BDB... Hmmm.. How about not and I will just say phuck you douchebag! BDB is gets the award for worst broker ever and has taught all the other Israeli no name spotoption brokers how to scam people... How Cyprus just fines them and does not revoke their license for the crap they still pull is amazing to me. Must have somebody in Cyprus on the payroll for their regulation, gee kind of like you... ROFL ... Oh the irony...

Oh and one more thing!
  • TonyMTonyM Posts: 27
    I'll translate that last comment from 'Lotz' to 'Jarfin' for the rest of you. Hmmm...it's a bit difficult because a couple of characters can be used in more than one way....ok, got it! Either he's saying: 'Hey buddie, let's hang out this weekend. Show you my tea cozy collection'... or he's telling 'Jarfin' to: 'suck the farts out of every dead sea gull on the Cypriot beaches'.....
    LoL this is the new way they are scamming people btw. They tell you a short story then say contact me lyingcawksucker@gmail.com to find out more! Then I guess they will try to SCAM you from there...
  • BasiezBasiez Posts: 3
    Aggressive salesmen? Black box trading? Other issues?
    Roach Motel of Binary Brokers. Money goes in and never comes out... BDB has a horrible rep and they don't seem to care.