BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

The Green Room Academy is a SCAM! STAY AWAY!

traderbee444traderbee444 Posts: 3
Has anyone here tried out the Green Room Academy? Didn't see a thread for it. Apparently for $100 they teach you all these winning strategies and you have a pretty good support group, but I did my research and it seems sketchy. I'm completely new to Binary Options and this looked like something pretty helpful. I would really like to hear from someone who has joined because it really sounded promising at first, but I'm a newbie so I don't know anything

Here watch this video and you tell me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt-HA6fGgoc

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    No unfortunately they are full of MLM marketers that don't know ZERO about trading and create a marketing HYPE to dupe people into thinking they are a source of knowledge.. There are individuals that do teach such as Bryan Mcafee of www.tradingaxis.com but and even me in the chatroom for free when I have time. Trading is a very personal thing and takes a long time to learn to do well/correctly. There are alot of people out there ready to tell you how easy and they have the winning $olution for you! Of course you have to sign up to their network platform/broker and subscribe! Hopefully there will be educational solutions that are well organized and honest to help newbies in the future instead of all these non-traders with their HYPE manipulation leading the sheep to the slaughter... Then again what do they care as long as they get paid right! Alot of these people seem very nice and genuine in the feedback I get from them and 100% having of NO CLUE...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XztwuGFUKcE
    Example #1 a bunch of free indicators you can get online which I will copy all of his settings/indicators and give them away for FREE when they launch by the way! LoL I hate marketers.. He has taken free indicators and reselling them along with fake results through demo accounts to get SUCKERS..
  • traderbee444traderbee444 Posts: 3
    Wow thanks so much lotzofbotz! I figured that Michael Mansell guy was a huge marketer (which is the same as being a scammer, to me at least), but other ordinary people were saying it was really helpful. Glad I didn't jump right into buying it! Thanks for the tips to I will definitely be using the tradingaxis and free tips
  • steveh2015steveh2015 Posts: 28
    edited February 2015
    y i tried the greenroom - total bullshit - they said they had a good trader and you could follow them in a live trading room - i joined due to this - total rubbish - it was all nonsense training- i asked about the live trading and the times were ridiculous - 3am my time - i lived in london at the time....

i complained said i wanted my money back they said they did not do refunds....aholes imo - do not join...

and once or twice i did stay up late to see this live trading - he was rubbish - 2 or 3 trades in 2 hours with just over break even win rate....
    They are marketers not traders lol.. At least now you know, them not having a money back guarantee demonstrates this fact...