BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions
Options

Funding

Of course funding with a credit card is easy but credit card companies (at least mine) are not in business to except "charge backs" Soooo I went to net teller and only after I funded a netteller card. MW say they couldn't except it. So I funded my account with a bank wire. $500.00 minimum and I can only take out $500 at a time.... no less. I'm in the States. Anything you can suggest? Anybody doing anything different in the US?

Comments

• Options
    lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Well its odd but yes I can see some bankcards might not accept it, but a credit card that is highly unlikely. Taking out only $500 at a time with wire transfer ahhhh no way... Who told you this as that is 100% incorrect... If you use bankwire for withdrawals you have no limits from either side... Well depending on how much money they have lol..
  • Options
    Truegrit33Truegrit33 Posts: 4
    Thanks for your response... I'm afraid it is true. This is what I received in response from MW when I questioned funding.
    Dear valued customer,

Thank you for contacting MarketsWorld.

I am afraid that Neteller is not optional for our U.S customers. Due to anti
    money laundering regulations and customer security, we must return funds to the
    same card or method that was used to deposit them. Therefore, if you deposit
    with a particular card, that is the card your funds will be returned to once you
    fully verify your account. We do accept most pre paid debit cards and
    alternatively you can deposit via bank wire transfer. Please be aware that the
    minimum deposit and withdrawal for bank wire transfer is $500. We provide one
    free bank wire withdrawal per month, any additional withdrawals via this method
    will cost $50 each.
  • Options
    TripackTripack Posts: 28
    Mmm, I'm not sure why they all tell you stories like you can't withdraw less than x or that more than 1xmonth is requiring fees, I think it's all funds retention tricks because there are really no other reasons to limit you like that, at least that I know of.
  • Options
    BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    It means the minimum withdrawal by bank wire is 500, not the MAX.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Options
    lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Duh... Come on now seriously you would think they would limit the withdrawal amount? Bangs head on desk... Yeah that would go over really well nobody would notice lol..
  • Options
    sesnksesnk Posts: 1
    how does one get the bonus
  • Options
    Truegrit33Truegrit33 Posts: 4
    I'm sorry my post was mis leading. Superbowl party heh heh..... What was meant was yes, I can't take out less than 500. What I was asking is there a funding source that anyone knows that works in the US? It also costs me $32 for my bank to complete the transaction.