BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Please Help me Friends ...

bilalkhanbilalkhan Posts: 9
kindly please tell me who is best binary signals provider and real time best accuracte signals provider please brothers tell me i lose my $500 dollars account with avenger trader i don't wanna lose more money with these fake scammers systems i am a 21 year old poor person can't continue my studies due to lack of money ...please kindly help me guys ....

Comments

• bilalkhanbilalkhan Posts: 9
    kindly please anyone admin or members please reply me i am really confused .....
  • damianpedamianpe Posts: 16
    edited February 2015
    you know what ?? you could propably look at signalpush, otherwise LEARN TO DO IT YOURSELF ! if you are 21 and poor, you should not throw money at binary options hoping someone will provide you with signals. You put your studies on the line ... pooor poor decision making.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    bilalkhan said:

kindly please tell me who is best binary signals provider and real time best accuracte signals provider please brothers tell me i lose my $500 dollars account with avenger trader i don't wanna lose more money with these fake scammers systems i am a 21 year old poor person can't continue my studies due to lack of money ...please kindly help me guys ....

Hey buddy. Sorry but if you don't have a fix income I think you should quit trading.
    Get yourself a job first, a solid income then you can start trading. Meanwhile try learning
    how to trade first, practice on demo.
    means signalpush is good ???? please kindly give me update about signalpush how many signals it gives perday and how much the win rate of it's signals ?????
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Signal Push is your only real binary options based automated 3rd party signal platform as of yet ;) that I would trust. Just like with bots though choosing providers is a bit more tricky as you have to deal with each ones own trading style or as I call it, mental issues...
    if i start binary with 300$ and using signal push then how much profit i can earn in a month without losing my whole investment ????
    I would suggest you trade a demo account for a few years first. Also read different forums like babypips first to get an idea of the basics of trading. In the mean time I would suggest you use the money instead for hookers... A better investment imo...
    i don't have that much time to use demo for years i know about Forex and binary options but i wanna get best binary options signals provider kindly please give me honest and decent signals provider's name or link ... :)
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Signal providers wont get you far. You need to spend time learning.
    If you don't have time to spend on education then you shouldn't
    trade at all. 300$ investment wont make you as much money
    as you think. Better just give it to charity and save yourself from the trouble.
    edited March 2015
    if yer hell bent on signals their you go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6I7UPD3g1Y
  • xalksxxalksx Posts: 100
    These guys advertising "you can make £20000000" from sitting doing nothing for a week has really mucked up peoples minds and thoughts on trading .

I seen all these types of videos and thought "wow" then thought na this crap is to good to be true ..Ive only been trading for a wee while but im using a demo account..I wont trade until im 100% confident in what i see .There is allot of excitement going on people seem to think when they have saved $300 there going to be rich very soon ..Shame it doesn't happen
  • seezseez Posts: 1
    help?
    I tried to open an account with Broker Banc de binary via The software called Daily binary profit V7 but it doesn't give me any option to open an account with banc de binary. I am really confused why?
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    Banc de binary is a scam broker and Daily binary profit V7 is scam software that will blow your account. You are lucky that you have not been able to use either. Stay away.