BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Marketworlds or any other good broker with a low first deposit?

zombiesgtzombiesgt Posts: 2
I'm a US trader and I'm very tempted to deposit with marketworlds, but I noticed lotz mentioned that they cause intentional problems for traders. I was wondering if I should still go with them or if there is any other broker that is US friendly. I liked IQ, but sadly they won't allow US :/

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah for U.S. citizens they are the current best available broker, not perfect but for the most part they are the BEST broker out there for REAL traders...
  • zombiesgtzombiesgt Posts: 2
    I also live chatted with them the other day and they said that their bonus doesn't affect me being able to withdraw winnings at any time. I don't buy that, but is it true?
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    That is correct they use a segregated bonus structure what that means is your bonus is not part of your account until you hit the rollover requirements so it has no effect on the money you already have in the account or the profits... Once you hit the rollover requirements in time the bonus money transfers to your account balance then you can withdraw it ... Now most other brokers do it the non segregated way where they make the bonus part of your account and lock both your deposit and bonus as they are lumped into one which has a design of keeping you from withdrawing funds...