BinaryOptions.net Forums Commercial Marketplace

Upcoming Webinar - OptionTrade

My broker just inform me a webinar, if anyone is interested in, just reserve a seat, https://www.optiontrade.com/en/binary-education/binary-webinars.html

Comments

• usokusok Posts: 16
    are these for free? thanks for sharing, i guess ill just check them out instead.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    honestly i would skip them

Why would a broker work to educate you its goes against everything they need to succeed.

Most of the educational webinars are generic info pumped full of sign up with us BS.

Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    Yes I agree with Bryan. Statistically they will set you up to lose - the strategies they will endorse is so basic and they will fail to educate you in the proper manner of trading.
  • usokusok Posts: 16
    in terms of education i always say go for free quality materials, there are tons of good stuff that are free across the web, im not much of a fan of paid stuff. theres a saying that goes "they who cant trade, Teach!" :)
  • mikalomikalo Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    I just looked up your broker - not even in top 10 on comparison sites. Dont think their webinar has much to offer.
  • MukobulTMukobulT Posts: 2
    edited May 2015
    mikalo said:

I just looked up your broker - not even in top 10 on comparison sites...Dont think their webinar has much to offer.

Yes, definitely agree on that. I would say 24Option is the top broker worldwide.

• optiononeoptionone Posts: 36
    mikalo said:

I just looked up your broker - not even in top 10 on comparison sites. Dont think their webinar has much to offer.

can you quote here the top 10 BO brokers?