BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc
Options

Big Profit Generator Scam!!!!

Hi everyone!

I'm new to binary option trading industry. I have made a stupid decision to try out 'BigProfitGenerator' and made a few trade today. The software is very easy to use, simply click a 'trade' button and wait to make profit but I have lost 50 dollars today. When I traded using the demo, I got something like 80% wins. When I put up the actual trade, I experienced 80% losses. The weird thing is sometimes EUR/USD does not move one tik within 5 minute-timeframe.

I have never posted any review before but I hope this post would help others to avoid the same mistake I did. Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Don't waste your time on softwares, they are all the same.
  • Options
    truthordaretruthordare Posts: 8
    Hi, I also have Bigprofitgenerator among the "suggested" auto bots out there. Luckily I was quick enough to recognize that most if not ALL of these auto bots are SCAM that works together with SCAM BROKERS! I turned off all these auto bots after that and now i am on the process of withdrawing the money that these auto bots left in my account! (I did trade manually even without really understanding TRADING! Some I got back my initial deposit and some I lost 30% of my initial deposit. I would be the lucky few if I will be able to withdraw any of these money left. This bad experience fired me to learn how to trade..., I mean really trade! No more robots! It will take me sometime to really understand trading but I will get there. It is never too late!
  • Options
    MrBrokeMrBroke Posts: 1
    I so wish I read this before I used BPG. I made the mistake of falling asleep with it running and it cleaned my account out for me. It makes BIG PROFITS for someone but not the person using it. As I borrowed money to open the account at BrokerageCapital.com I am now devastated. I am pretty much bankrupt. If one of you multi millionaire traders out there could help me I would be very grateful and forever in your debt.
  • Options
    lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    I will be more then glad to help you... Hands you the classified ads and says "Go get a JOB!"