BinaryOptions.net Forums General

introduction

josha3josha3 Posts: 8
hello, am josh and still new on this forum,hope to take part positvely in discussions soon.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey Josh, welcome!
    Let us know if you need any help.
  • josha3josha3 Posts: 8
    yes thanx..pls which of the binary options sofware signal is really winiing ilike 80% and above? has any one used or using such a sofware yet?
    edited May 2015
    josha3 said:

yes thanx..pls which of the binary options sofware signal is really winiing ilike 80% and above? has any one used or using such a sofware yet?

Hahahah! Sorry, well I am glad you asked.
    None of them, absolutely none of them. In fact, they are all programmed
    to make you lose money. Next question?
    Yes too many suckers have used them and lost money and they keep doing it because
    they just don't get it. I hope you are smarter than that, at least you asked first!
  • mlc1702mlc1702 Posts: 4
    Hello Okane,

I am completely new to Binary Options, I am trying to learn all I can about it (trying to learn Penny Stocks as well), before jumping in the water ;)
    Do you have any recommendations? I will start very small, and I am intrigued on how much of all the "you can get rich" claims in all I've found online are close to the truth, I just don't want to be part of the suckers that have lost all their money, lol!
    I've been also looking for a place with real people like me, not all those websites that all they do is trying to sell you memberships and things like that, and I think I found it here!

Thank you and I hope I can start trading soon, have a wonderful Friday!

Martha
    Hey. Yes, ads are exaggerated but so are ads in general, about whatever the product or service is.
    I just don't understand why, when it comes to BO, people think they should be a 100% true :expressionless:
    It is a little bit more than just starting "small". It's more about how much you risk per trade.
    It doesn't help if you start small with 250 but you risk 30$ per trade or if you start with 1000 and do
    200 per trade because then your risk is too high... You have to consider what your exposure is in relation to your balance.
    What is the minimum allowed investment for example and such. Furthermore, I actually think starting live with
    a bigger account is always better than with a tiny 250 deposit, unless you get to do 1-5$ trades.
    Also, you need a long period of demo testing and learning before you start. Good luck!
    Yes, thank you for your reply :)
    I read about a 5/15 and a 10/30 rule for trading, I intend to be very cautious. I've been using the free demo at MarketsWorld, it helps to get an idea, I've also been watching CherryTrade tutorial videos. I feel I still need to learn a lot before starting.
    Yes you do! That's a good feeling :P. Go through the articles here on the site, they are very helpful ;)
    Thank you! I am going through them, and the videos, there's a lot of information here! It's just great! :)
  • josha3josha3 Posts: 8
    Has any one worked with www.xpforecast before please?
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    LoL now that is a joke. If you want to gamble then go to Vegas at least you will have fun!