BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Where can you trade Binary Options?

kostaszekostasze Posts: 227 ✭✭
Hello mates,
I am openening this thread to discuss with you where a trader can trade Binary Options.
Some stuff:
- Offshore Brokers
- BO Exchange
- Some spot forex brokers ,lately, give the opportunity to trade Binary Options in their web-based platform.
I have traded BO in many Offshore Brokers and in two BO Exchanges.What about you?
Feel free to ask whatever you want!

Comments

• AdnanAdnan Posts: 1
    I am very confuse about which broker should i choose.there are alot of scams on web of almost every broker.well it is not easy to find a good broker.anything you can help me with.i'll be thankful to you Mr.costazse
  • kostaszekostasze Posts: 227 ✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Hey Adnan,
    the first thing you should think is what type of Binary Options you want to trade.If you want to trade "classic binary options" (with fixed return and without selling before the expiry) you should trade in Offshore Brokers. Yes, there are a lot of scams out there and because of this you should choose a reputable broker and even better a regulated one. Some Reviews from my personal experience:
    -MarketsWorld (regulated and reputable)
    -24Options (reputable and as I know in negotiations for regulation) #NOW REGULATED#
    -StockPair (reputable and as I know in negotiations for regulation, I currently use them and I haven't any problem yet)
    -TOPoption (regulated, owned by Markets.com a reputable FOREX broker but new in the industry)
    -Traderush (reputable and popular but not regulated)
    -Banc De Binary (regulated,reputable and known in the industry)

Some traders are writting bad comments about some brokers because they take the bonus without reading the terms. So, before take the decision for any kind of bonus read the terms. Some others who are writting reviews are just spammers and we can't based on them.

If you want to trade binary options in an exchange (with all the advantages in this type of binaries):
    -Nadex (if you are a US resident)
    -IG (if you are a EU resident). Also, in IG you can trade both binaries(exchange) and Classic Binary Options like the Offshore Brokers with the same account
    -GFT (a good option)

The above three are fully regulated and reputable.
    Regards
  • Trades555Trades555 Posts: 2
    Windsor Brokers is a regulated broker with over 25 years experience and they offer Binary options
  • kostaszekostasze Posts: 227 ✭✭
    Reputable FX Brokers now offer binary options. Alpari, FXCC are some of them.
  • optiononeoptionone Posts: 36
    I'm trading with hotforex for a long time and it just launched optiontrade, I have tried and its payout up to 85% and allow multiple assets.
  • ClaryMorgenClaryMorgen Posts: 4
    I've read a lot about auto signals and auto trade, is this better for beginners?
    I only know Alpari and Hotforex that offered binary option tradings. You can try them for both forex and BO trading.
  • carloscarlos Posts: 9
    What broker offer less then 60 second trading ?
  • BinaryreviewBinaryreview Posts: 1
    edited July 2014
    24option has 30 seconds trading.

you can go to my site a learn a little about binary options trading

www.retardedguyfromisrael.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeHd2_unz5M
    edited September 2014

carlos said:

What broker offer less then 60 second trading ?

Is it much diffrent between 60 seconds and 30 seconds BO trading? Easier or harder? More risky or safety? Please advise