BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Make Money Trading Binary Options Using The SineWave Indicator | BinaryOptions.net

SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited October 2013 in General
imageMake Money Trading Binary Options Using The SineWave Indicator | BinaryOptions.net

Recently I have put in my charts a different indicator from the classics that I had in the past as you can see in my articles. This indicator is the Sine Wave. What is exactly Sine Wave? It is a mathematical curve that describes a smooth repetitive oscillation. As  I said for all the indicators it can’t stand alone. But you can use it for a strong confirmation.

Read the full story here

Comments

• LondiLondi Posts: 2
    Hi Kostasze , thank you for the article.
    what is exactlly your main strategy? you posted a lot of different strategies over time and i don't know what you are trading now.
    where can i get your indicators like the VSA (i have downloaded VSA indicator but it's not like yours) and the sine wave indicator?
    in the SW strategy , you wait till there will be an S/R level and at the end of the candle you are taking the trades or you wait for a cross between the lines?
  • kostaszekostasze Posts: 227 ✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Hi Londi,
    in every financial product I trade (Binary Options, Spot, Futures) I always follow two factors:
    - Price
    - Volume

What I mean?
    -Price Action Patterns (S&R, HH/HL)
    -Volume Patterns (Stopping Volume Pattern, Climax bars near highs and lows)

Other important things:
    - EMAs (I am trying to combine PA patterns with volume patterns and as confirmation many times I use EMAs)
    - Whole Numbers (nothing special but many times we have S&R near them)
    - Moreover, I like pin bars and engulfing pattern.

This is my main strategy and I adjust it in particularities of the product I trade because you have different goals and MM plan trading Binary Options than Spot or Futures for example.

Οccasionally, I add some indicators in my charts like RSI, Sine Wave or a value chart. These indicators are not an important part of my strategy but sometimes I use them as an extra confirmation. Nothing more.

Yes,I have posted many articles with Technical Analysis but some of them are not stand-alone strategies. They are important things to add to your strategy like Fibo Levels, Retracements, Harmonic Patterns, Change of Polarity etc. I call them parts of a general PA strategy because they have to do with the price without waiting lagging indicators to give some signals after the price move.

Sine Wave*
    When we have the end of a circle in the oscillator (crossover) the indicator draws a support or a resistance line in the main chart. I posted this indi because I found its signals pretty accurate. You can find it here:
    http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=169581

VSA
    There are a lot of them. The indicator I use focus on Climax. You can find the indicator and the templates here:
    http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=114792

*For Sine Wave there are many versions.

Kind Regards,
    Kostasze

• holyfire_germanyholyfire_germany Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Hi kostasze, I added the SW inid bu tonly get a flat line? Any settings that need to be changed? Thanks a lot!
  • kostaszekostasze Posts: 227 ✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Hey holyfire,
    no I use the default settings. The problem is that many of these indicators out there don't work because the coders try to make an indi similar to the Better Sine Wave from e-miniwatch which is not for MT4 . Many traders have problems to install them
    Try this link:
    http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=220653
    There are many versions in Forex Factory try them until you will find something which works properly.
  • BinaryfishBinaryfish Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    Sure fire MT4 indicator can be found at (repeats to self I am a douche for spamming affilate links)
    tested and working