BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

CTOption Broker Forum Discussion

steveh2015steveh2015 Posts: 28
edited July 2015 in Brokers
Hi,

I'm thinking about using signal push and the provider I like specifies I have to use CTOption - are they any good?

I wanted to use marketsworld butI can't...

Has anyone used CToption? Do they actually pay out if you win?

Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    The broker has way too many complaints from clients. I think Signal Push will protect you if you have issues with CTOptions so if you do decide to use them Ryan should help incase you have any disputes/issues as his clients have some protection as a larger "Group" with that broker. Other then that I would not touch those scammers with a 10 foot pole. And for the love of Air Jordan don't ever use their "Trade Replicator" they hide employees on it pretending to be traders and blow client accounts for fun...
  • TBOTTBOT Posts: 23
    I think SignalPush should try to distance themselves from this broker lest risk losing credibility. The number of complaints and guilty verdicts against CTOption on Forex Peace Army is continually growing. How can one really be sure that SignalPush can protect them in all aspects. What about price manipulation? A dishonest broker is still a dishonest broker even if you have an intermediary with some clout to negotiate with them on your behalf.They will try to get away with whatever they feel they can.
  • steveh2015steveh2015 Posts: 28
    Uhghghg - this is driving me nuts! (Binaries that is....)

I've tried to trade myself and never been able to hence wanting to use Signal Push - I'd like to use Marketsworld but the provider I want to follow says i HAVE to use CTOption....

Why can't the provider I like on SP let me use Markets world - :((

TBOT said:

I think SignalPush should try to distance themselves from this broker lest risk losing credibility. The number of complaints and guilty verdicts against CTOption on Forex Peace Army is continually growing. How can one really be sure that SignalPush can protect them in all aspects. What about price manipulation? A dishonest broker is still a dishonest broker even if you have an intermediary with some clout to negotiate with them on your behalf.They will try to get away with whatever they feel they can.

this is exactly what i do not like: "How can one really be sure that SignalPush can protect them in all aspects. "

You can't be sure....I am not going to use them on the hope SP will help me - no way - I want a decent honest broker - my god if I knew binaries was such a scam ridden field I dont think I ever would have spent the time I have done to date - what a waste of time.
    I agree you can waste alot of time on scumbag brokers, that is why its important to stick to the big well capitalized ones like Markets World/24Option/StockPair/Binary.com ect ect. Once you go with a small time broker like from Israel trying to get money back becomes a cat and mouse game. If you do get hooked up with them, then I hope you are part of a group like Signal Push/Options Domination ect ect that can offer some protection incase you have issues... Always do your research first because your deposit is worth alot and you should get something for it "MAINLY PROTECTION!" lol...
  • SignalPushcomSignalPushcom Posts: 132
    edited June 2015
    I want to respond to clear a little bit of what appears to be confusion. The platforms we list as "verified" on our site have no unresolved user complaints from our users. If a platform receives complaints and they are not addressed, we remove them. We've removed several verified platforms, including: GOptions, GTOptions, BDB, etc. We've also decided not to even pursue 24Option due to the complaints our clients have had.

CTOption has been amazing thus far, and we've been connected for quite awhile. Every user has received their withdrawals.

How does SignalPush protect you? We can't guarantee complete protection, just like you don't have a guaranteed protection with going with any european style binary platform, regulated or not. What we can guarantee is that we will use our signed agreements and the power of our place in the industry to defend our users with force.

At the end of the day, they all have "issues". Even the ones you mentioned:

Marketsworld: Often rejects trades for "clock errors" or random other errors, and has incorrect pricing sometimes.
    StockPair: Often rejects trades for "market conditions"
    24option: Many complaints of payout issues and rejected trades due to "market conditions"
    Binary.com: Really don't hear much about them, good or bad. Not many people we know use them.

You need to exercise caution with any platform you sign up with but you can at least feel as safe as possible if you are using SignalPush with one of our verified platforms as we will make it our top priority to back you up and make sure they aren't playing games with you.

I've tried to trade myself and never been able to hence wanting to use Signal Push - I'd like to use Marketsworld but the provider I want to follow says i HAVE to use CTOption....

Nothing says you can't disable the "copy to platform" option and take the trades manually on Marketsworld. Assuming the asset/expiry is available. Might also help you learn since you seem to have a desire to learn.
    edited June 2015
    I would only touch that broker if I signed up under "Signal>Push" because of the fact you are a "GROUP IN FORCE" so they are not likely at least we hope to not play games with your base. With their payouts and expiry times I would destroy that broker, opps I mean I would enjoy very much trading with them lol. I am sure Josh and the BSB Turbo crew is having a nice party with that 76% ITM x 2% OTM. + "Signal>Push" has some of their RETARDED terms and conditions thrown out such as the 5%/50% rules which are a joke. Point is look to get protected if you take a chance with such brokers. I am not a fan of Ryan but he does a good job of protecting his users and that I am a fan of...

Nothing says you can't disable the "copy to platform" option and take the trades manually on Marketsworld. Assuming the asset/expiry is available. Might also help you learn since you seem to have a desire to learn.
    Is not practical as I'm sure you know - a provider will only do about 10 trades a week - these are 5 min trades - I'm going to have to react in less than 5 seconds to copy manually - great idea in theory but totally impractical in reality...

I would only touch that broker if I signed up under "Signal>Push" because of the fact you are a "GROUP IN FORCE" so they are not likely at least we hope to not play games with your base. With their payouts and expiry times I would destroy that broker, opps I mean I would enjoy very much trading with them lol. I am sure Josh and the BSB Turbo crew is having a nice party with that 76% ITM x 2% OTM. + "Signal>Push" has some of their RETARDED terms and conditions thrown out such as the 5%/50% rules which are a joke. Point is look to get protected if you take a chance with such brokers. I am not a fan of Ryan but he does a good job of protecting his users and that I am a fan of...

Thanks again for the advice - I might do this but I really really wish the provider would let me use Markets world - I hate the idea of using a dodgy broker who might not be dodgy to me as i am part of a group in force...

1. What is the 5%/50% rule?
    2. What does this mean: 76% ITM x 2% OTM?
    3. Who is Ryan? Is that the person who runs Signal Push?

I know what ITM means and am familiar with the idea of risking a % of account per trade - 5% max - less is better - i'm not a total noob but if you could clarify 1. to 3. above if you have time that would be very handy - thanks.

Lastly you say: "look to get protected if you take a chance with such brokers." - er how? :)

The broker has way too many complaints from clients. I think Signal Push will protect you if you have issues with CTOptions so if you do decide to use them Ryan should help incase you have any disputes/issues as his clients have some protection as a larger "Group" with that broker. Other then that I would not touch those scammers with a 10 foot pole. And for the love of Air Jordan don't ever use their "Trade Replicator" they hide employees on it pretending to be traders and blow client accounts for fun...

this is insane: "don't ever use their "Trade Replicator" they hide employees on it pretending to be traders and blow client accounts for fun..."

I was almost thinking about using the replicator until i read on the other thread that they did this - scammy f**kers...

Thanks again for the advice - I might do this but I really really wish the provider would let me use Markets world - I hate the idea of using a dodgy broker who might not be dodgy to me as i am part of a group in force...

I know what ITM means and am familiar with the idea of risking a % of account per trade - 5% max - less is better - i'm not a total noob but if you could clarify 1. to 3. above if you have time that would be very handy - thanks.

Lastly you say: "look to get protected if you take a chance with such brokers." - er how? :)
    You can use whatever platform you want, however, to AutoTrade you have to use the platform listed. This is due to asset/expiry/mapping differences. What provider are you talking about anyways?

1) It's in the terms and conditions of CT. You can't trade over 5% per trade or 50% of your account per day. This is thrown out for SP users.
    2) 76% payout if you win, 2% payout if you lose
    3) I'm just one of the SignalPush team. I'm the Founder & CEO. I like to be involved as possible in our business as I created this company out of frustration with the industry.

this is insane: "don't ever use their "Trade Replicator" they hide employees on it pretending to be traders and blow client accounts for fun..."

I was almost thinking about using the replicator until i read on the other thread that they did this - scammy f**kers...
    It's the same thing as the "Spot Follow" offered on so many brands. We always recommend staying away from any direct platform offered signals or copying.

I agree with the statement "SCAMMY F**KERS" lol. Unfortunately due to the differences of MW timed to end on the next candle expiries vs exact 5 min from time of entry there is no real way to get the same. You can come close and some trades also they have different pairs. Most of the BSB Turbo trades are on the ¥en cross such as CAD/JPY AUD/JPY GBP/JPY EUR/JPY and he throws in EUR/USD AUD/CAD AUD/NZD and only 3 of these 7 pairs are on MW = the underlined ones. So unless you use a spotoption/techfinancials broker that have the same pairs, yes it would be a giant pain in the ass to try to replicate.

You can use whatever platform you want, however, to AutoTrade you have to use the platform listed. This is due to asset/expiry/mapping differences. What provider are you talking about anyways?

1) It's in the terms and conditions of CT. You can't trade over 5% per trade or 50% of your account per day. This is thrown out for SP users.
    2) 76% payout if you win, 2% payout if you lose
    3) I'm just one of the SignalPush team. I'm the Founder & CEO. I like to be involved as possible in our business as I created this company out of frustration with the industry.

Ohhh doh - seems so obvious now you say that - thanks for clarifying...
    edited June 2015

I agree with the statement "SCAMMY F**KERS" lol. Unfortunately due to the differences of MW timed to end on the next candle expiries vs exact 5 min from time of entry there is no real way to get the same. You can come close and some trades also they have different pairs. Most of the BSB Turbo trades are on the ¥en cross such as CAD/JPY AUD/JPY GBP/JPY EUR/JPY and he throws in EUR/USD AUD/CAD AUD/NZD and only 3 of these 7 pairs are on MW = the underlined ones. So unless you use a spotoption/techfinancials broker that have the same pairs, yes it would be a giant pain in the ass to try to replicate.

Thanks for your replies - very helpful.

I want to respond to clear a little bit of what appears to be confusion. The platforms we list as "verified" on our site have no unresolved user complaints from our users. If a platform receives complaints and they are not addressed, we remove them. We've removed several verified platforms, including: GOptions, GTOptions, BDB, etc. We've also decided not to even pursue 24Option due to the complaints our clients have had.

CTOption has been amazing thus far, and we've been connected for quite awhile. Every user has received their withdrawals.

How does SignalPush protect you? We can't guarantee complete protection, just like you don't have a guaranteed protection with going with any european style binary platform, regulated or not. What we can guarantee is that we will use our signed agreements and the power of our place in the industry to defend our users with force.

At the end of the day, they all have "issues". Even the ones you mentioned:

Marketsworld: Often rejects trades for "clock errors" or random other errors, and has incorrect pricing sometimes.
    StockPair: Often rejects trades for "market conditions"
    24option: Many complaints of payout issues and rejected trades due to "market conditions"
    Binary.com: Really don't hear much about them, good or bad. Not many people we know use them.

You need to exercise caution with any platform you sign up with but you can at least feel as safe as possible if you are using SignalPush with one of our verified platforms as we will make it our top priority to back you up and make sure they aren't playing games with you.

To me the arrangement between SignalPush and CTOption seems to be somewhat of an unholy alliance of mutual convenience. SignalPush is only using CTOption due to the shortage of credible broker options for US traders. SignalPush does offer some protection to their clients by having CTOption not apply their ridiculous T&Cs and intervening if necessary on other issues. In return CTOption gets credibilty for apparently being endorsed by the premiere binary options autotrading platform. This translates to them getting more clients outside of SignalPush whom they can treat as they please. At the same time CTOption could just decide one day that they have made enough money, lock shop and disappear from the face of the earth. How would SignalPush clients using CTOption get back the money that was in their trading accounts in this circumstance? There is not going to be any regulator in this situation to assist.
    edited July 2015
    Uhm just about any offshore could do that duh... Withdraw often keep no more then 10% or less of your bank in bin broker accounts and spread them out is what I say. People keeping the majority of their bank in a broker are STUPID as any of these guys can do exactly what you stated "BOOM! GONE IN 60 SECONDS..."
    TBOT said:

To me the arrangement between SignalPush and CTOption seems to be somewhat of an unholy alliance of mutual convenience. SignalPush is only using CTOption due to the shortage of credible broker options for US traders. SignalPush does offer some protection to their clients by having CTOption not apply their ridiculous T&Cs and intervening if necessary on other issues. In return CTOption gets credibilty for apparently being endorsed by the premiere binary options autotrading platform. This translates to them getting more clients outside of SignalPush whom they can treat as they please. At the same time CTOption could just decide one day that they have made enough money, lock shop and disappear from the face of the earth. How would SignalPush clients using CTOption get back the money that was in their trading accounts in this circumstance? There is not going to be any regulator in this situation to assist.

We understand your concern but can tell you it's not true. We don't recommend any US traders to use any off-shore binary platform and that they should stick with US regulated platforms. We have CTOption as a verified platform because after enough clients ask us to investigate them, we placed them under a probationary period so that we could see how they operated. They performed with satisfaction to our clients and us, and have been a great pleasure to work with. Sure, they may get more clients by being verified by us, but they all do. If we hear of some crazy situation (that we can verify) of user getting duped by them (or any of our verified), even if they aren't an SP client, we will attempt to assist (our ability is somewhat limited if they aren't an SP user).

"At the same time CTOption could just decide one day that they have made enough money, lock shop and disappear from the face of the earth. How would SignalPush clients using CTOption get back the money that was in their trading accounts in this circumstance? There is not going to be any regulator in this situation to assist." - This is the risk unfortunately with ANY binary brand, even regulated ones. Do you know how many times we've seen clients complain to CySec about regulated brands, only for CySec to ignore? More times than you'd want to know.

Binary is the wild west, you're taking a risk by not only trading binary but also by placing your money with any binary brand. Additionally, you're placing your money at risk when doing anything with it! Even sticking it in the bank.

We do everything possible to protect our clients and the binary option community.

Uhm just about any offshore could do that duh... Withdraw often keep no more then 10% or less of your bank in bin broker accounts and spread them out is what I say. People keeping the majority of their bank in a broker are STUPID as any of these guys can do exactly what you stated "BOOM! GONE IN 60 SECONDS..."

Sure the risk exists with just about any offshore broker. However, the perceived risk has to be much higher with an unregulated broker with a bad reputation. Seems almost like playing with fire. I do agree that one should never invest a large percentage of their net worth in anything speculative such as forex or binaries. However, it would seem to me that there are not really much options for US traders to spread risk on SignalPush with only 2 brokers to choose from.
    edited July 2015
    GOLD BARS N BITCOINS man, dig a hole in the backyard and git yer guns ready cause them gay pride married democrats after a few month of marriage alone will be hellfire angry and send washington to ambush you with "EPA Scientist IRS/Lotto tax collector agents on your bank accounts soon!"

Pumps "Signal Rush here as we will have a very WIDE VARITY of brokers available for you to choose from.."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/360956284104080/

https://www.signalrush.com
    edited July 2015
    But simply put if I was going to use CTOption it would be under "Signal>Push" or not at all...

GOLD BARS N BITCOINS man, dig a hole in the backyard and git yer guns ready cause them gay pride married democrats after a few month of marriage alone will be hellfire angry and send washington to ambush you with "EPA Scientist IRS/Lotto tax collector agents on your bank accounts soon!"

Pumps "Signal Rush here as we will have a very WIDE VARITY of brokers available for you to choose from.."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/360956284104080/

https://www.signalrush.com

As do we ... Over 100 and over the next 30-60 days the list will grow even more :)

But simply put if I was going to use CTOption it would be under "Signal>Push" or not at all...

The question is: would you or will you?
    I mean as a Signal provider.
    TBOT said:

He's not going to use SignalPush because he's building his own Signal Rush.

TBOT said:

Interesting. I wonder which brokers SignalRush will use for US traders?
    TBOT said:

TBOT said:

Interesting. I wonder which brokers SignalRush will use for US traders?
    Honestly, US traders should not be using any off-shore binary platform.
    The similarity of SignalPush and SignalRush doesn't seem like an accident. They could be easily confused.