BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Tradorax?

gatsby2016gatsby2016 Posts: 30
Without going into the John Anthony debate too much....I found this broker on his website; Has anyone tried them? Have they had any successful withdrawals? They do accept US Residents (but I'm not making any reccomendation to use them as of right now as I haven't tried them)

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Why does he own them? Whats the connection?.. Too many complaints I would be very wary imo...

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/36694-tradorax-been-scammed-help-required.html
  • gatsby2016gatsby2016 Posts: 30
    it looks like to me all the complaints involve people accepting bonuses; Johnanthony is an affiliate of tradorax; to market his signals tradorax is one of the brokers you can deposit in to get a month free with him; johnanthony or not, the US market is running out of BO options, so this should be looked into.
  • 20152015 Posts: 6
    All these brokers are crooks, thieves and scammers. If they are not regulated and licensed, please guys run from them. Whether you accept their bonuses or not, when it comes to withdrawals that's when you will know their true colors. By then, it may be too late. Keep your money to yourselves. People don't seem to learn. These thieves understand the psychology of new traders, that's what they work on.
    The reason you don't see these brokers in the USA is because the Government is protecting its citizens against these fraudsters. The UK is breading ground for sophisticated criminals and Fraudsters. May God bless the United States of America forever.
  • gatsby2016gatsby2016 Posts: 30
    to the US the only regulated brokers I know of are 1. Nadex, which everyone in this group seems to bash, 2. cantor which I heard has low liquidity and 3. marketsworld, which I still hear people complain about regardless; what other US brokers are there for people to turn to then?
    edited July 2015
    Its rough being in the U.S. all we can do is move to the UK where they can bet on anything including "Midget Piggyback Racing" All I can say is write your congressman and complain!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avTfiRccYIA
    Thank your God you are in the USA. Your money is protected from those thieves. My advise to you is be weary of binary options. Too many crooks in it and the UK policies seem to aid and abet financial fraud. Go get a job, you will be much more better off or you will learn the hard way.
    edited July 2015
    roflmao... I need to go punch a midget in the FACE now... IF you feel like that guy then stick to Markets World!

• randy1953randy1953 Posts: 18
    I had all kinds of issues with this broker. they broke the promises of our agreement