13»

Comments

• kostaszekostasze Posts: 227 ✭✭
    Last trades 8& 9 October

Today 60 secs trades

edited October 2013
    today ITM trade. Ηopes for a deal in US caused a rise of the USD but we had an exhaustion when the price hit the High of the day. Put Option with 1H expiry time.

edited October 2013
    Resistance Area in a downtrend below the EMAs. Sometimes patient is gold.

edited October 2013

EUR/USD today chart. We have a big rise about 120pips.

What is the crazy thing with this?
    -Two weeks ago we had the US goverment shoutdown. The US dollar stayed steady and we had a small rise(about 10 pips) in the currency pair.
    -Yesterday we had the final deal and today a 120 pips rise for EUR/USD.

Who was expecting this?
    Nobody. This nice today example shows us that the market can be unpredictable.

Blue Rectangle
    We had the US unemployment claims. A number smaller than the previous time and near to the forecast. The market moved down about 20 pips (logical,in the correction I took an ITM put option with 5min expiry) and then it moved up again.

Conclusion
    These days, because of the US condition, you may find yourself in the wrong side of the market. If you don't understand what is happening or you can't explain it, it's better to play safe or to stay away from situations like this.

Today trades

(almost +300$ net profit, not a big profit but in days like this one I am happy with this)

Kind Regards,
    Kostasze
    edited October 2013
    Two nice trades today with volume+ price action

edited October 2013
    Trades of the last three days. Take a look at the chart of the final trade. Simple. Solid. ITM.

Solid ITM put contract some minutes ago.

• holyfire_germanyholyfire_germany Posts: 29 ✭✭
    nice. could you explain why you pulled the trigger? Did you wait for the moving average crossing? Whats the middle channel? Thanks!
    edited October 2013

Hey holyfire,
    -the first thing to notice for me is that we have lower highs
    -the price with bearish volume broke the triple 34 EMA(high,close,low) and the 89 EMA.
    -Then we had a rejection when the price was trying to come back
    -In the second try of the price to come back above the EMAs we had a new rejection and the same candle turned into a bearish volume candle and this means that the bearish move which began from the lower highs has still strength to go lower.

These were the signs for me to take a put option with 5min expiry. Simple price action and volume analysis.

Kind Regards,
    Kostasze
  • holyfire_germanyholyfire_germany Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Thanks Kostasze! Nice move. So the red volume candle indicates that bearish movement will continue? Or do I have to filter the colour through price action like red candle on a support level = bearish climax, red candle on resistence = continuation. Where can I get the colour codes?
    Really appreciate your help man.
    You can get the volume indicator and the template from this thread in forex factory
    http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=114792

The green and the red volume candles are climax candles(big price change with big volume). The blue and the magenta are high volume candles. I combine volume behavior with price action.
    two ITM trades and one trade which I closed before the expiry and I got a 33.6$ return because the market moved against me very early

edited November 2013
    I took one more trade in New York session. Nice Resistance area (R2 Pivot), buying climax and rejection at the tops (15 min expiry time).

edited November 2013
    Trade some minutes ago, #FB , ITM put option

#JPM put option, nice stopping volume pattern in a resistance area

Have a great weekend!
    Kind Regards,
    Kostasze
    First trade of the day AUDUSD, ITM, 10 min expiry

edited November 2013
    Last trade of the day, some minutes ago. Downtrend for #JPM, put option when we had a buying climax bar with a rejection in a lower high spot. The last candle of the expiry was bullish with high volume but hopefully the trade was ITM.

Look how the price was rejected two times just above the EMAs with high bullish volume at the tops and the stock is making lower lows right now.
    edited November 2013
    Last trade of the week. #GOOG put option, 15 minutes expiry time. Nice Resistance near HOD.

Have a great weekend
    Kind Regards,
    Kostasze

#GOOG chart
    Hey guys,
    from now on(Monday 15/11), you can watch my trades (real- time) ,for free, in http://mytradelook.com/.
    I created a trading social network in which everyone can build his own trading profile for free, make friends, get education, post, watch and share trades and knowledge!

more details:
    http://mytradelook.com/about/
    http://mytradelook.com/message-for-the-members-3/ (how I will post my trades)

I hope to see you around!

Kind Regards,
    Kostasze