BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

CT Options Rips Me Off Again!

huzaifamfhuzaifamf Posts: 4
edited February 2015 in Brokers
This is to anyone thinking of joining CT Options. I deposited $1000 about 5 months ago, and although I trade periodically, I pretty much was at $1000 as of about a month ago. I know this is THE Go-To site for people looking for brokers.

1 - I noticed that they manipulate price when you martingale, and are at your 3rd or 4th trade. They did that twice to me. Once in around November they gave my money back (over the 5% maximum trade they allow), and the other time they didn't as it was under 5%.

2 - About 1 month ago, I placed a trade worth $280. I trade off of candlesticks, so this particular trade was based on 5 minute candle, for a 5 minute trade. I ALWAYS trade at the very beginning of the candle (match it to the second). So in my particular case, I purchased a PUT option because I thought the next 5 minute candle was going to go down. And I was right. However, the last 5 seconds on the platform the price shot up, and took me out of the money and I lost. Alex Moreno, who is the WORST rep on the planet, didn't explain why that happened. He basically said theres nothing they could do.

3 - About 2 weeks ago, I decided to play with the binary options replicator thats offered with CT Option. I only replicated $5 trades just in case they were wrong. I replicated 3 traders, all who had win% over 70% and had that consistently for a few weeks. I left it on for the night. When I woke up the next day, 1 out of the 3 traders had made some really bad trades, and I lost over $100. I turned that replicator off and left the other 2 on. I left those 2 on for a few more days, and as I was busy with work, i didn't check on them. I came back couple days later and my account had dropped to $783 (lost over $300 in 2 days). I wasn't surprised, and luckily it was money I could lose. So I decided that this replicator system is likely a scam, and I stopped trusting CT Option. So I TURNED OFF ALL REPLICATORS, and decided to withdraw all of my remaining account which was $783.

Couple days later, I email Alex Moreno to see what the status of my withdrawal was. He said I had no money in my account to withdraw! I was SHOCKED! He said I traded the entire $783 away when I hadn't even touched the platform since I requested the withdrawal. i told him I turned off the replicators, and requested a withdrawal. He hasn't responded to the past 3 emails so this is the best I can do for now.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS! They'll be good to you in the beginning, but eventually they will EAT YOUR MONEY! My Advice, go to another REGULATED broker thats likely promoted by sites such as this one.

For those who think this might be a fake review, then you can add me on Facebook - Huzaifa Farooq. I had a trading group, which I no longer manage due to work commitments. For all else, you can PM me, I will respond. I can send screenshots of conversations, and screenshots that I sent Alex Moreno, which he didn't respond to.

Thanks and hope people see this before depositing with CT Option.

Comments

• nIcKnIcK Posts: 14
    Has any one had experience with ctoption? Are they safe with withdrawals?
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    I recommend you don't touch CToptions, they are one of the brokers featured in my new "How to avoid Binary Options Scams." part 2. The hooked up with the FB Wealth Group and scammed a bunch of NooBs using the follow software in a big con job.. I will throw them a bone as I do not have alot of negative feedback on them outside of this, but still I would be very cautious and maybe in time they will prove themselves...
    edited January 2015
    This was taken from forex peace army. This is why I don't touch brokers that trade for clients. As soon as they do that they go into the blacklist of scumbags... BDB is #1 on this list and likely all other brokers learned this game from them...

By Fares -

CTOption SCAM FRAUD
    Yes CToption are BIG SCAM, be careful of this binary options broker, it is a THIEF, You will not get your money from them, the money you deposit are no more yours.

I opened an account with CTOption with 250$ at the beginning I was trading alone, wining sometimes , loosing others, a person from Bahrain from CTOption called me, his name is Alaa Karam he told that he is my account Manager and told ma that we can work together and make profits,i DID NOT TAKE bONUS, I agreed and I gave him the password of my account, so he made some trades, won some money...then he called me again and told me that my account is very small and CTOptin is a big company and it is not Begging and will not work with such small accounts, so he suggested that I add at least another 250$...so I did, I added 250 more...after one day, he called me again and told me that my account is at risk because it is small...and asked me to add more money... I didn't I told him that I don't have more.. and if it is dangerouse , we can stop working..that s simple. but I found that he put all my money in one trade...

Lucky we won that trade and I have 970 $ in my account, I wanted to withdraw 350 $ , I tried to call him via phone, email..live chat and every possible way but no respond from Alaa Karam, my withdrawal was rejected, I placed another request, it was rejected again and again and again,I changed my accounts password, the last time I requested to withdraw 970 $, for two days it was Pending request, on the last day I opened my account... I found that it was 42 $ !!!...he linked it with a replicator and made it loose all the funds while there still a pending request for withdrawal of 970, yes Alaa Karam stolen my money, and CTOption are thieves, Fraud..don't trade with them. he wasn't trading for sure..AND BY THE WAY i HAVE TWO ACCOUNTS WITH THEM...BOTH SCAMMED faresoptions@yahoo.com and alnusair@yahoo.com
    Yeah more and more complaints, note I did warn people ahead of time about them and their behavior/marketing. All signs of just DOUCHEBAGYNESS in which leads to unprofessional activity like this where they straight up SCAM you... "STAY AWAY FROM CTOPTIONS!"
    edited February 2015
    Example of how BDB has taught all of these little scam SpotOption brands to screw people, it all derives from their culture at BDB and has been offshot to Lbinary/NGRBinary/OptionsRally/InteractiveOptions/CherryTrade/MagnumOptions/Ctoption/Titantrade and the list just keeps going on. You can thank SpotOption for sponsoring all of these guys with horrible behavior towards their clients... The turnover in these brokers is very high so they cross pollute the binary options industry. Worse is when a company like Ctoptions takes it to another platform with the same scam mentality to rip clients off...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHRh0VCknk#t=237
  • LockieLockie Posts: 7
    Thats funny shit love the video smile:
    edited March 2015
    Thanks Lockie! Anything goes wrong let me know. You should be ok as long as you don't allow any brokers to trade your account. If you do then kiss your hand to God or Budda and say goodbye to your money. I myself don't like the Terms and Conditions of Ctoptions with the 5% per trade limit and 50% daily limit. WTF is that? Now that being said it seems Ryan at signal push vouches for them and has for Signal Push members only made CToptions their B*TCH and if you signed up under them you can have the 5% and 50% limits thrown out. Honestly the platform and payouts are nice but those kind of T&C games make me not think well of them + they have ZERO regulation so anything goes wrong yer TOAST... Then again if anything goes wrong with regulated firms you are likely toast still. I can't imagine looking for protection from Cypriote sheep molesters...
  • SignalPushcomSignalPushcom Posts: 132
    We don't "vouch" for them. We don't recommend any platform. We can only state that our members have been very well taken care of and any issues that popped up were taken care of. Withdrawals are fast and not many platforms will refund trades (plus profit) when technical issues may arise. The T&C are a pretty bad, which is why they don't apply to SignalPush users (including those who just use the API). All of that said, as Lotz mentioned, no regulation so as always "use at your own risk". Any SP users have any issues let us know and we'll help out.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Just FYI CT isn't spotOption, its PandaTS, is supposed to be good but I don't like some of the things I've been seeing on the net about them like this thread here. on a side note, like Lotz says... any broker who trades for you is likely a scam, or out to get you to deposit more which is basically a scam.
    edited April 2015
    Yes I should have pointed that out and not grouped them with the spotOscambaggers. Sorry but I put them in that group because of reports of them having marketers/brokers trading for clients which is a big NO NO for me... A sure sign the broker is out to PHUCK you is that alone. This is demonstrated by them hidding their brokers in the trade replicator to churn and burn clients.. They produce a bunch of great stats then woooosh one day your account is gone, gee wonder why that happened lol.. Think about it they make a demo account get some good stats have a bunch of n00bs see it and then SANDBAG the fools... Other then that I like their payouts and panda platform if only they did not pull the other crap I would recommend them straight out...
  • BinaryOptionsBinaryOptions Posts: 4
    Huzaifamf, your advice to seek out a REGULATED broker didn't work for me. I had the misfortune of finding TRADAREA, a CySEC regulated broker and a member of ESMA (European Securities and Market Authority) and part of European MiFID regulation. Battling with a locked account with funds still in it - at least there should be funds still in it. These guys have been trading with my funds after they locked my account. I think they forgot that i still get the email notifications on trade statuses or maybe they just don't care.
  • KGBKGB Posts: 9

Huzaifamf, your advice to seek out a REGULATED broker didn't work for me. I had the misfortune of finding TRADAREA, a CySEC regulated broker and a member of ESMA (European Securities and Market Authority) and part of European MiFID regulation. Battling with a locked account with funds still in it - at least there should be funds still in it. These guys have been trading with my funds after they locked my account. I think they forgot that i still get the email notifications on trade statuses or maybe they just don't care.

Hey, I hope everything works out for you.

You can file a complaint with Cysec here:

http://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/complaints/cifs/

Also, you can try this page(ESMA) which has instructions on how to go about in filing a complaint:

http://www.esma.europa.eu/page/File-complaint

You should prepare a folder case with every correspondence you have with them and a timeline of it. Try to be as accurate as possible, if you have screen shots of conversations on skype or proof of rate or execution price manipulation you should add it.

Regardless, you can check the possibility of a charge back with your credit card and posting on other community boards. BO operators don't like bad press.
    "You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
    edited May 2015
    All I hear are about people being ripped off with the TRADE REPICATOR... Its a joke #1 reason to stay away from them, story after story all over the internet and then the T&Cs are a BIGGER JOKE... The firm is run by this guy from guess where. ISREAL... Also note the guy made up that name or else he was abused as child...
  • I have also been getting bad feedback on CT Options. I have to agree with LOTZ on this one that letting a broker trade your account is
    a recipe for disaster. Lotz where did you get this guys pic from? I thought CTOption was owned by Infinicore Ltd. This just means that they
    are incorporated and managed in England but not licensed to offer Binary Options in that country or any where else. I think a lot of these
    brokers try to incorporate to give a misleading perception to potential investors.
    Of course all of them do that. They all seem to wish they were from the UK or the U.S. Man never seen a country so disliking of itself as Israeli's are. That kind of says alot, especially about ethics in general. It was not hard to find here is an article with him. Still I don't for a moment believe that is his real name. These people are born liars in every way shape and form.

http://www.financemagnates.com/forex/brokers/executive-interview-zacky-pickholz-ceo-ctoption-talks-about-standing-out-among-the-binary-options-crowd/
  • You know LOBotz I had read that article but forgot that he was there ( Getting Old ). Yeah while I never lump an entire country together as
    one. Lately I agree the conduct says it all . Fake company, quite a few people told me about price manipulation and awful
    experience on the replicator. I wanted to believe in the message of that article so bad when I read it 1st but if this keeps up I may have
    to join your band. First MF who BTW offered to pay me for a good review back in the day and now lots of negative feedback here on
    CTOption. UGG, I hate the new Forexmagnates design ( slow and scattered ) but again maybe I am just getting old.
  • thebotarmorthebotarmor Posts: 49
    Get George West on spot, Heard last that people having trouble with CT getting saved by this guy who seems to be the "nice" face of that company.
    Regards,
    Deromra Tob
    Bot Armored
  • thebotarmorthebotarmor Posts: 49

I have also been getting bad feedback on CT Options. I have to agree with LOTZ on this one that letting a broker trade your account is
    a recipe for disaster. Lotz where did you get this guys pic from? I thought CTOption was owned by Infinicore Ltd. This just means that they
    are incorporated and managed in England but not licensed to offer Binary Options in that country or any where else. I think a lot of these
    brokers try to incorporate to give a misleading perception to potential investors.

Simple Logic, sadly we understand it some times bit late. Why would a broker that making money on your OTMs will be helping you making money? If broker were making money out of your ITMs / Volume this same broker would WILLING-FULLY delete, refund your OTMs and ask you re-trade.

Regards,
    Deromra Tob
    Bot Armored
  • JohnsonJohnson Posts: 2
    edited June 2015
    nIcK said:

Has any one had experience with ctoption? Are they safe with withdrawals?

Unfortunately, I had all of my money lost to "Bobby Brown" on their trade replicator and then after that was not enough for him, so he then goes and shoots my dog in the face! In shock from all of this I then had to watch as he walked out the door going "Muahahahaha" while grabbing my hat off the rack... Yes that is my hat in his picture, the son of a B__TCH!!!

edited June 2015
    If anybody does decide to use this broker which I highly recommend you don't, then signup through "Signal Push" as they can at least protect you from horrible T&Cs which they are excluded from and resolve any issues with withdrawals or misconduct with their replicator which I have heard about in far too many posts of them attaching clients to guys like "Mr.Brown" then magically seeing their account blown all of a sudden when before they were very profitable and had just requested a withdrawal.. Funny how the replicator pops up on their accounts right after they wish to withdraw profits? I mean WTF... Again this guy is likely a hired broker troll due to many spammers posting from his geographic location as I have noted and tracked in the past... Far too many complaints about this broker...
  • BradfordBradford Posts: 2
    edited June 2015
    And you're actually here promoting your own business. I don't think CTOption is a real binary options trading firm. I think they are comic book characters or at least work for those tabloid magazines you see in the store checkout lines, because for sure nothing they say is even remotely connected to reality in any shape or form... STAY AWAY FROM CTOPTION!!!
    edited June 2015
    You kunt bag it is not my business though if Ryan would like to hand it over to us that would be nice... For some reason don't think he would go for that... So lets reverse SEO/Market on you because you don't seem to get I hate spammers... Whats funny is they are paying these guys to write these reviews.. Now that is funny... I wonder how much they get paid for reviews like that?
  • binaryrichbinaryrich Posts: 1
    edited July 2015
    Richard from Hawaii here to leave an honest review of the ctoption company and right now I am looking for anyone who can help us solve this problem with ctoption. My sister was told she had a risk free account and that at the end of 2 weeks she would be able to withdraw her moneyw with no problem via a phone conversation with a Laura Martin. We were both assured that we would have no problems. So after 2 weeks of trading the company had made my sister $471 in profit. Now they have told her that she can't withdraw her profits and she would be penalized to withdraw her money which was originally told to her that she would be able to withdraw her money with no penalties. After using their software it lags like crazy when making trades, and the price that you confirm with the software moves with the actual entry point which causes major potential losses for anyone using their platform. Until we receive her original investment of $7500 back to her credit card we will urge everyone to not use ctoptions. Any advice on how to get our money back? Please let us know thanks
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin

Richard from Hawaii here to leave an honest review of the ctoption company and right now I am looking for anyone who can help us solve this problem with ctoption. My sister was told she had a risk free account and that at the end of 2 weeks she would be able to withdraw her moneyw with no problem via a phone conversation with a Laura Martin. We were both assured that we would have no problems. So after 2 weeks of trading the company had made my sister $471 in profit. Now they have told her that she can't withdraw her profits and she would be penalized to withdraw her money which was originally told to her that she would be able to withdraw her money with no penalties. After using their software it lags like crazy when making trades, and the price that you confirm with the software moves with the actual entry point which causes major potential losses for anyone using their platform. Until we receive her original investment of $7500 back to her credit card we will urge everyone to not use ctoptions. Any advice on how to get our money back? Please let us know thanks

Phone up your credit card company and file a chargeback
  • Bbonds25Bbonds25 Posts: 1
    BINARY RICH what exactly did Laura Martin tell you upon signing up for the "Pro Replicator" with CT Options because I asked several questions (often redundant) and especially about taking withdrawals from the profits with no penalties. She stated it will be easy to get my money back and forth and most of the traders are making the clients between 20 to 40% a month and has had some who are making 50% per month. I have had several conversations on the phone with her and she is pretty much telling me the same thing, try it out for two weeks and if I decide to go forward and can withdraw the profits with no problem. I am was very close to making the deposit for 5k, until I came across your post. Just to make sure I am not making an unbiased assessment you have anymore details in what your sister went through? Or can I contact you?
  • randy1953randy1953 Posts: 18
    Well I live in the US and our choices to trade BO suck as far as brokers. I was seriously looking at CTOptions because I like their Panda trading platform which I know would help my 60 second trading but then I hit that 5% rule where if you invest with less than $1500 you are limited to 5% max per trade. I talked to George West about this he said it's because we want to protect our new traders. It's pure BS don't ever think a broker cares about you in that way they don't. what they care about are nice hefty deposits then they actually do want you to blow your account.
    If people would just use normal common sense most of these questions can be answered. However for whatever reasons when it comes to trading BO, Forex what have you our common sense goes away. Take the 5% rule CToptions has as a max trade for accounts under $1500. If they really cared they would just create a option for the trader so the trader themselves could lock out of trades more than 5%. that's what they could do if they cared.

Also don't belive this copy trade set up they have and also every broker using SpotOption has it's all rigged . the brokers themselves put the values in they want to see and make it look like a trader has a 70 or 80% win rate they don't simple as that.
    edited July 2015
    I agree whatever you do NEVER SIGN CTOptions trade replicator agreement. You are AGREEING for them to BLOW your account when you do....
  • dankelddankeld Posts: 1
    CToption is a fraud and I can't believe you endorse them. I have an executive account with them which I opened 8 months ago. After almost 500K in trades with them they changed my account. According to George West they moved it to a different server. It now takes 2 to 3 seconds to process trades and I always get the worst possible price on any trade. To make this clear let me give you an example. I take a call position on EUR?USD. At the time I take the position the price is at 1.09150. During the 2 to 3 second delay it jumps to 1.09160 and then drops to 1.09140, I get 1.09160. This happens every time on every single trade. In a moving market this can give them a 20 or 30 pip range in which the trader can't win. Price manipulation is fraud and should not be tolerated but websites like this one recommend them and allow them to continue to trap people. Stay away from CToption they are a fraud and be very careful trusting this website, I did and it cost me dearly.
    edited December 2015
    Now lets

If anybody does decide to use this broker which I highly recommend you don't, then signup through "Signal Push" as they can at least protect you from horrible T&Cs which they are excluded from and resolve any issues with withdrawals or misconduct with their replicator which I have heard about in far too many posts of them attaching clients to guys like "Mr.Brown" then magically seeing their account blown all of a sudden when before they were very profitable and had just requested a withdrawal.. Funny how the replicator pops up on their accounts right after they wish to withdraw profits? I mean WTF... Again this guy is likely a hired broker troll due to many spammers posting from his geographic location as I have noted and tracked in the past... Far too many complaints about this broker...

What part don't you get where I said " I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DON'T USE THEM." Do you know how to read? You are a RETARD because nobody here recommends using them you dumba$$... I hate stupid people there are so many of them. You get what you deserve you dumb douche... Now if you signed up through "Signal Push" and had issues like what you describe you might have wanted to contact Ryan maybe to see if he could help you duh.. 100% Phucktard...
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    Its really a hard time when your broker turn into a major scam and takes all of your investments leaving you broke but we have to make an initial risk management by not putting all of our hard earned money in one single hand. Although I trade with one single broker but I usually keep checking the market and never left all of my money with them. I keep testing them by making regular withdrawals and keep the only working capital amount with them. The rest is in my bank.