BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

placing an order affect the tendance?

Well, i just want to ask if the act of beting on an asset (if it will go down or go up ) influence its direction?
'cause it seems like when I say it will go up after 30 second, the order affect it to another direction. It's like it always make a pressure to go to the opposite direcrion I predicted.
Am I wrong?

Comments

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    No 100% it does not effect the direction as you are not actually placing any money on the actual market. Binary options are in no way shape or form connected to the actual market other than the price feed.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • metallometallometallometallo Posts: 4
    Are you sure?? Then why exactly right at the moment I place the order, the direction seems to be influenced?
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    edited July 2015
    Yes we are very sure!! As Bryan says, with binary options you are not actually placing any money on the actual market. Also you should consider that even if you were trading FX on the actual market it would take high $xxx,xxx trades on most pairs to have a chance of affecting the direction!
    Great, so I'll have to consider my broker is a scam? 'cause really it seem it always take the opposite direction I predict.
  • JonHaltoJonHalto Posts: 27

Great, so I'll have to consider my broker is a scam? 'cause really it seem it always take the opposite direction I predict.

lol - either that or you just need some more training and practise :-) wic broker are you using? you will find some brokers here that wont rip you off. http://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/
    also you can just compare your broker's chart to your mt4 or whatever charting software you are using...
    I'm using binary.com, U were right, Ijust meeded some little more practice. I'm starring to get the thing. Thanks for the help!
  • randy1953randy1953 Posts: 18
    No I'm not sure if you understood his question. First comparing a MT4 to lets say a SpotOption you will for sure not see the same price. the reason is on SpotOption the entry price you see is the average of the bid and ask price so it will be different. Another thing SpotOption platforms and other white label programs used by BO brokers are slow they lag so you need to consider that. you also need to consider most broker platforms are SpotOption or a similar type. Now CTOptions uses Panda which will be faster and more accurate. However all platforms will have slippage and you will see times when the market is volatile that you can approve your entry price but your strike price is NOT what you entered.

this is what I faced every day because I cannot find a honest broker using either Panada or TechF platforms that work the best imo.
    So I have to trade with junk because I live in the US.
    randy1953 said:

No I'm not sure if you understood his question.

yes i understood pretty well and his question is already answered but thx :-)

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    lol I think your problem is that you are trading 30 seconds... Trading? I mean gambling.