BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

AAOption not releasing my withdrawal

rashid37rashid37 Posts: 1
I am deeply frustrated with AAOption. I have been going back and forth with them on the phone to withdrawal $200 that I have on my account. They assigned me a broker, and then randomly they assigned me to different broker, and he was as useless as the first one. It's funny because when it comes to getting you to sign up, they bombard you with phone calls and manipulations so that you register and invest more, but then when you want to withdraw, there is not one that can help you.

Last time I spoke on the phone with them was about two weeks ago, someone by the name of Peter, claiming to be some sort of Financial Manager. After a long discussion I had told him that I only want to withdraw and that I do not want to invest, and he eventually gave up trying to convince me and told me that he will process the withdrawal and will get my money back.

To this day I have not seen my money in my account. I have verified my account. I have made withdrawal requests more than a few times and still get rejected. I am not sure what else to do. I feel like other people have been scammed by AAOption as well and have lost their money as well.

AAOption if you are reading this, I will not give up until I get my money back. It is not about the money, it is about the principle and staying loyal to your customers and steal their money.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    No and they probably never will. It is just another white label scam. I couldn't even find an address
    or anything about them on their page. Don't trade with unauthorized and unregulated brokers...
    "It is not about the money" - Well, actually it is, for them. The whole idea is actually about stealing from people
    who don't do enough research before they deposit hard earned money with any website they come across.
    On the bright side, you only lost 200 dollars. Consider yourself lucky and a rather cheap lesson learned.
    Others have lost college money, loans and their homes.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    I can't help but wonder why anybody would ever waste time with some of these white labels? People really need to research brokers first! If these guys apply this amount of time/effort to trading, then not hard to see why 95% of people lose. Those who are profitable trading would like to thank you for your contributions "BIG HUG!"
  • AAoptionvictimAAoptionvictim Posts: 1
    edited July 2015
    AA OPTION IS Big Big Big scam!!!! My account manager Alex Stern lost all my money I invested and disappeared. The owner James Patmore treated me like stupid girl who doesn't speak English well, my new account manager talked to me once when he tried to take more money from me after they lost all my money. I saied"" No, I have no money to invest,,,"" They were upset!!!!!!!! They promised me, guaranteed me to make more money and stuff like that and as soon as they lost my money, no one help me for anything,, nothing. They don't help you, never, forever,,,, they have 0 positive reviews. they don't really have normal mentality. They don't care about your money and life. People = Money for them.
    STAY VERY VERY VERY FAR AWAY FROM THEM. aaoption = blacklisted.
  • beenconnedbeenconned Posts: 1
    My withdrawal request is also being ignored, I have been waiting three months and have phoned their office so many times only to be told that the only person who can action the withdrawal is my broker (in my case it is Daniel da Silva). He is usually too busy to take my call and I am told that he will call me back. When I question this stalling technique I get cut off. AA Options is owned by Domitilla Limted, 64 Paul Street, Ground Floor Right, London, EC2A 4TT England. David Eshel is registered as the owner at Companies House. How many others have been conned like me?
    edited August 2015
    No the binary options space is full of criminal thinking marketers and if you don't do your research ahead of time thoroughly you get what you deserve. Lazy stupid greedy people get scammed by like people on the other end. Like for Like... Its simple your poor work gets poor results... Note I did not say its right for them to SCAM you but many make it so easy for them to be SCUM...
  • johnrossjohnross Posts: 1
    They are criminals, yes. It is proven that AA Options, owned by Domitilla Limted, 64 Paul Street, Ground Floor Right, London, EC2A 4TT England. The owner is a terrorist. Also some of the brasilians working there (daniel da silva and steven hammond), pretending they are brokers, are jihadists. Their business is to take people's money telling them they are going to invest the money in a safe way that even is secured by Lloyds Bank in a way that you never loose your money. After they get their hands on your money they never are available again, no emails, no phone calls, no skype, nothing. It is almost proven that they are a cell from ISIS and this "binary options business" is a cover to get funds to the jihad. The english authorities should not allow that these terrorists work in their ground.
    K say whaaa? LoL... Guess somebody lost it
  • farmaansidd55farmaansidd55 Posts: 2
    IF ANYBODY HAVE FUND AT AAOPTION I REQUEST YOU TO ALL REGISTER A CASE IN FPA (FOREX PEACE ARMY ) THEY WILL SURELY HELP TO GET THE WITHDRAWAL OR IF THEY DID NOT GIVE AFTER THAT THEY WILL BE IN SCAMMED

hi my name is mohammed farman from india i have been scammed by AAOPTION they are not giving my withdrawal of 521 usd i have deposit 300 usd in aaoption account number =33465 with email=farmaansidd55@gmail.com on 23 FEB 2015 i make a profit of 221 usd my total bal is 521usd i have try many times on support but they always says broker will contact you i talked with my account manager DANIEL DASILVA he is a fraud man in aaoption i told them to pls process my withdraw request otherwise i will complained you and then he instant call me and said " if you will complained i will go to the local police and complained about you"
    this is send my my account manager on skype the proof

Customer Page - Mohammed Farmaan - 33465 Online
    Customer ID: Phone Number: 919045997347 State: ^ Account Balance:$ 521.83
    FirstName: Mohammed Fax: City: Total Deposit: $ 300.00 Currency: USD
    LastName: Farmaan Mobile: 7409999473 Street: CalcPNL: - Open Positions: 0
    Sex: male Country: India House Number: Total Withdrawals: Open Requests:
    E-mail: farmaansidd55@gmail.com Postal Code: Apartment Number: Total Bonus: $ 0 Win Pers:60%
    Registration Time:23/02/15 Last Log In: AM 07:56 02/07/15 Demo: No Turnover: $ 593.00 Employee: daniel da silva
    Sale Status:callAgain Reg Status: activated totalFees: Net Deposit: $ 300

IF ANYBODY HAVE FUND AT AAOPTION I REQUEST YOU TO ALL REGISTER A CASE IN FPA (FOREX PEACE ARMY ) THEY WILL SURELY HELP TO GET THE WITHDRAWAL OR IF THEY DID NOT GIVE AFTER THAT THEY WILL BE IN SCAMMED
  • farmaansidd55farmaansidd55 Posts: 2
    rashid37 said:

I am deeply frustrated with AAOption. I have been going back and forth with them on the phone to withdrawal $200 that I have on my account. They assigned me a broker, and then randomly they assigned me to different broker, and he was as useless as the first one. It's funny because when it comes to getting you to sign up, they bombard you with phone calls and manipulations so that you register and invest more, but then when you want to withdraw, there is not one that can help you.

Last time I spoke on the phone with them was about two weeks ago, someone by the name of Peter, claiming to be some sort of Financial Manager. After a long discussion I had told him that I only want to withdraw and that I do not want to invest, and he eventually gave up trying to convince me and told me that he will process the withdrawal and will get my money back.

To this day I have not seen my money in my account. I have verified my account. I have made withdrawal requests more than a few times and still get rejected. I am not sure what else to do. I feel like other people have been scammed by AAOption as well and have lost their money as well.

AAOption if you are reading this, I will not give up until I get my money back. It is not about the money, it is about the principle and staying loyal to your customers and steal their money.

rashid go to the fpa and register a online case and help all who have scammed from aaoption
  • MalayJa61MalayJa61 Posts: 1
    I work with Mr West in aaoption, in the beginning i was not to much happy and he explained i need time now after working on my account i have profits now and happy man. good Mr west
  • IF ANYBODY HAVE FUND AT AAOPTION I REQUEST YOU TO ALL REGISTER A CASE IN FPA (FOREX PEACE ARMY ) THEY WILL SURELY HELP TO GET THE WITHDRAWAL OR IF THEY DID NOT GIVE AFTER THAT THEY WILL BE IN SCAMMED

hi my name is mohammed farman from india i have been scammed by AAOPTION they are not giving my withdrawal of 521 usd i have deposit 300 usd in aaoption account number =33465 with email=farmaansidd55@gmail.com on 23 FEB 2015 i make a profit of 221 usd my total bal is 521usd i have try many times on support but they always says broker will contact you i talked with my account manager DANIEL DASILVA he is a fraud man in aaoption i told them to pls process my withdraw request otherwise i will complained you and then he instant call me and said " if you will complained i will go to the local police and complained about you"
    this is send my my account manager on skype the proof

Customer Page - Mohammed Farmaan - 33465 Online
    Customer ID: Phone Number: 919045997347 State: ^ Account Balance:$ 521.83
    FirstName: Mohammed Fax: City: Total Deposit: $ 300.00 Currency: USD
    LastName: Farmaan Mobile: 7409999473 Street: CalcPNL: - Open Positions: 0
    Sex: male Country: India House Number: Total Withdrawals: Open Requests:
    E-mail: farmaansidd55@gmail.com Postal Code: Apartment Number: Total Bonus: $ 0 Win Pers:60%
    Registration Time:23/02/15 Last Log In: AM 07:56 02/07/15 Demo: No Turnover: $ 593.00 Employee: daniel da silva
    Sale Status:callAgain Reg Status: activated totalFees: Net Deposit: $ 300

I had similar feelings and was not happy after having a difficult time withdrawing then i was able to get my money after I sent in my id
  • Francesco_AFrancesco_A Posts: 1

rashid37 said:

rashid go to the fpa and register a online case and help all who have scammed from aaoption
    You are talking about $200 of course you are going to get a useless broker. I been trading now for years and make around 5%-10% annually working with $100k account.

What did you think you would get for $200 you could maybe have a taste of one trade for that amount and make $2 a year. No brokerage would talk you seriously lol.
  • ClaireClaire Posts: 2
    Its funny how everything becomes a scam when people don't read the terms and conditions have a look at them and you'll see that the usual reason is a bonus with comes with trading requirements in order to withdraw. After a couple of weeks of trading I got my withdrawal after I finished the trading requirements.
    Whats really funny Claire is your IP is from Cyprus where the brokers do their shadow banking lol.. Most of the brokers are douches who are you kidding..
  • yvonnyvonn Posts: 3
    I have been scamed by Aaoption.com too. It work 1 time and then they called me for deposite more than 500 E. I said no and want make withdrawal but they didn't. They put my money in automated robot which I never could see and either knew that existe. I wrote and tried chat to stop it but they not. I lost my 250 E and never will see my money again. I tell you they change strategy and when you want back money they start a robot who trades for you without your permission. You have no access to stop it either. You never can stop them. I wrote to FCA to stop them. I hope they close soon and stop their maffia stuff. My manager said he was from Italy. So I now waiting to close my account and contact my banc to change card number so they don't deposite.. They are really ugly people and really good in scam. AVOID THEM. I avoid now tradings and even other companies. I learned.
    Claire said:

Its funny how everything becomes a scam when people don't read the terms and conditions have a look at them and you'll see that the usual reason is a bonus with comes with trading requirements in order to withdraw. After a couple of weeks of trading I got my withdrawal after I finished the trading requirements.

Claire you working on chat in aaoption. You are criminal too. Stop distroy poor people.
    But dear claire. I trade in other company as well as 24option traderush redwood and never had any problems. I really trust in them. I got back my money, but AAoption is scam and don't blame us for not reading. Aaoption is on the black list. Aaoption leave 100 % garantee but it's joke. I hope Aaoption lost lot of costumers.
  • toseltosel Posts: 2
    Hi everybody
    Is there really no chance to receive the money back from this scammers?
  • toseltosel Posts: 2
    and yes, claire is one of them.
  • AkinAkin Posts: 1
    Aaoption is a scam, Please Do Not Join!

It is easy for them to get money out of you, but to refund your money becomes impossible. They took $2000 out of my bank account without my authorization, promising it will yield more by the end of the month. They dont pick my calls anymore and the guy named Anthony who was always calling is no longer available to speak with. This is very unfair, they are money robbers using their so called Gold trade as a platform to steal from people. i dont have my money back, no one to speak with, and no Withdrawal option in my account.

I will make sure I publish them on all social media in Qatar, I will also write the CNN about them, and make sure the news about them is well circulated. Please join me in this campaign against Aaoption, justice should be done regarding them.
  • hmartin007hmartin007 Posts: 3
    I am in the US. I am ignorant of EU. Is there not laws and enforcement ??? What is this EU regulation or not ??? We here in the states just see the wild West where everyone scams everyone else ??? Explain ???
    edited December 2015
    Majority of binary options brokers get their linage from gambling sites out of Israel which were banned in the U.S. long ago due to the exact issues people have with all of these mainly spotoption white labels. Unfortunately its run by unprofessional shady brokers and affiliate marketers only interested in one thing getting paid off the punters. The sad thing is until these monkeys are replaced with reputable operations they will only serve to do away with the binary options market in the future and will be seen as a joke in history to the outside world. They don't get there is more money if the space was legitimate. Instead they operate small time thinking like vegas was at its start but imagine vegas never grew up and all that you have there today was still penny ante instead? Well that is what all these scammers are really doing "THEY ARE DESTROYING THE FUTURE OF THE BINARY OPTIONS MARKET."
  • NafiNafi Posts: 3
    Please don't deal with AAoption they have scammed me of my $2250 as well!My borkers name is Victor Donavon who is from the USA originally but works in the UK now. They all seem to be running a scam. I dealt with Banc de Binary and had no issue with my withdrawal but aaoption refuses to realease my own investment.
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    I don't believe it - no withdrawal issues with Banc de Binary? That is impossible.
    I agree with Raiden BDB has the worst rep in the industry...
  • khulilekhulile Posts: 1
    rashid37 said:

• cass1978cass1978 Posts: 1
    AApption won't release my withdrawal either. Same problem with Big Option, who says they need a 'letter from my bank' to confirm that I have cancelled the card used to deposit the funds, which the bank is not going to do. I am very frustrated, both these companies have lost a heap of my money, now I want back what's left, and they only give me excuses. SCAM artists the lot of them. Hassled me for months to get my money, made big promises about making more of it for me, and did nothing except let me lose it. Never use autobot traders.
  • NafiNafi Posts: 3
    All these scam brokers need to be reported to the FCA which regulates them. Even if they are not regulated we have to report them so they get closed down. The more people that complain and report them the better and hopefully we will have success in shutting them down and preventing more people form becoming victims like us.
    If you guys want to be scammed great #1 FCA will do nothing as none of the brokers you mention are REGULATED by them. You guys did not do any homework into researching these brokers before hand and honestly you deserve what you got. If you want to complain go to forexpeacearmy. Next time learn to find better brokers like the ones on this site which have at least some regulation instead of low life bucketshops like AAoption or BigOption. Only fools would ever throw their money into scam brokers like this.