BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

JAX Signals "Auto Trader? I don't think so..."

lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
This is for the new AutoTrader from John Anthony which the whole JAS team did a fantastic job from A to Zed on. There will be a giant debate on this and you might not like the answers on this one and I will tell you why. Btw Nadex has hit JAS with a bunch of conditions such one of which is why you are seeing only 1 contract at a time being executed and I am sure they will try to water down the autotrader as much as possible without outright damning it because they want to pickup in traders. But this seems like they are TRADING VS YOU. Makes the unregulated brokers look like small time criminals and they are organized crime instead. Sure does...

#1 Nadex does not allow autotraders in any form as of yet.

#2 This autotrader will show just how corrupt Nadex is and honestly I feel they are super incompetent and should all be fired, but that is my personal opinion. Never seen a company work so slow and almost look to create bugs in their software as I have Nadex if they were in the business of making bugs would make more sense.

#3 Nadex is not an EXCHANGE as IG owns them and is nothing more then a broker that has complete control over all your orders/prices accounts ect ect. Even if they had the U.S. government allow them to be recognized as an exchange uhm does that make sense?

4# Nadex are not true Digital Options but rather a Sudo American/European mix of their own design. With this you have to take into effect things such as floors & ceilings/applied volatility/spreads/open interest/price decay ect ect. So if you want to learn the greeks for options well great because if you don't and try to trade them straight you are about to lose a bunch of money and not have a clue as to why you did lol...

5# Nadex is run by a small pool of Market Makers and I believe they have under 5k base of active customers and in real terms likely even less then that so if you bring in even a small fraction of traders all trading the same entries and the market makers have to fill those orders unless make liquidity available they will get PHUCKED and I don't think Nadex wants their own Market Makers who work for them or are 3rd party contractors in some form to jump out windows because they have to take the other side of JAS trades. In short what you make they will lose to some degree especially if they don't provide the liquidity from the REAL market. In short the market makers make their money by taking the other side of your orders even though they say they don't lol and if they ever showed you their real books of internal orders vs real market prices you would see this. Doubt you will ever see that haha. Would be like a bank showing you their market depth that they have internally. Not going to happen.

So anyway I really like the Nadex Autotrader or JAX Signal as they just changed the name because you know who is on them rofl.. I swear Nadex could work for big tabacco they are so ___ well you get the idea so feel free to debate this if they will or won't allow the great job by JAS to be used by Nadexians in the very near future lol... Again this is all my own opinion if you disagree with me which I am very sure some will it won't matter because what matters is the P/L and that will never lie ;)

Nadex is an EXCHANGE not a broker and does not take the other side of the trade so why would you stop JAS or anybody from having an AUTOTRADER huh? Yeah right! FIre all the people at Nadex! LoL Why would an exchange dictate who can and can't trade? Ask yourself the why part and figure it out...

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    The one thing that protects NADEX is U.S. regulations... You can't just trade for others in the U.S. you have to register/file ect ect. On the other hand U.S. laws should not apply overseas because Nadex now operates in 45 new countries so they are instuting American regulations on those countries but if the same happens the other way the U.S. says "PHUCK YOU!" and does not allow or I should say tries to not allow U.S. citizens to do business with them... In short the U.S. is forcing other countries to adopt their rules but not playing by the very rules of the countries which just makes things worse and allows even promotes scamming and corrupt behavior.. Like for Like nature... Something has to CHANGE... These scumbags are not allowing the binary options field to grow into a legitimate trading venue.. Not that they can stop it ;)
  • SignalPushcomSignalPushcom Posts: 132
    Observer said:

Good analysis! I think JAS are very smart and very honest in everything they do. Right from the win rate percentage on their website, to the amount of members they boast, to the comments on their Facebook Group (that are not fake at all!), to the fact that they got Nadex on board officially rather than going behind their backs.

Not sure what you're talking about.

Performance on website = not accurate

Member count = total count of anyone who has provided an email address, not active clients

Official nadex support = not accurate. NADEX sent them a C&D (which is why they rebranded) and is still actively trying to figure out a way to block them. They are unauthorized and operating illegally.

This is for the new AutoTrader from John Anthony which the whole JAS team did a fantastic job from A to Zed on. There will be a giant debate on this and you might not like the answers on this one and I will tell you why. Btw Nadex has hit JAS with a bunch of conditions such one of which is why you are seeing only 1 contract at a time being executed and I am sure they will try to water down the autotrader as much as possible without outright damning it because they want to pickup in traders. But this seems like they are TRADING VS YOU. Makes the unregulated brokers look like small time criminals and they are organized crime instead. Sure does...

#1 Nadex does not allow autotraders in any form as of yet.

#2 This autotrader will show just how corrupt Nadex is and honestly I feel they are super incompetent and should all be fired, but that is my personal opinion. Never seen a company work so slow and almost look to create bugs in their software as I have Nadex if they were in the business of making bugs would make more sense.

#3 Nadex is not an EXCHANGE as IG owns them and is nothing more then a broker that has complete control over all your orders/prices accounts ect ect. Even if they had the U.S. government allow them to be recognized as an exchange uhm does that make sense?

4# Nadex are not true Digital Options but rather a Sudo American/European mix of their own design. With this you have to take into effect things such as floors & ceilings/applied volatility/spreads/open interest/price decay ect ect. So if you want to learn the greeks for options well great because if you don't and try to trade them straight you are about to lose a bunch of money and not have a clue as to why you did lol...

5# Nadex is run by a small pool of Market Makers and I believe they have under 5k base of active customers and in real terms likely even less then that so if you bring in even a small fraction of traders all trading the same entries and the market makers have to fill those orders unless make liquidity available they will get PHUCKED and I don't think Nadex wants their own Market Makers who work for them or are 3rd party contractors in some form to jump out windows because they have to take the other side of JAS trades. In short what you make they will lose to some degree especially if they don't provide the liquidity from the REAL market. In short the market makers make their money by taking the other side of your orders even though they say they don't lol and if they ever showed you their real books of internal orders vs real market prices you would see this. Doubt you will ever see that haha. Would be like a bank showing you their market depth that they have internally. Not going to happen.

So anyway I really like the Nadex Autotrader or JAX Signal as they just changed the name because you know who is on them rofl.. I swear Nadex could work for big tabacco they are so ___ well you get the idea so feel free to debate this if they will or won't allow the great job by JAS to be used by Nadexians in the very near future lol... Again this is all my own opinion if you disagree with me which I am very sure some will it won't matter because what matters is the P/L and that will never lie ;)

Nadex is an EXCHANGE not a broker and does not take the other side of the trade so why would you stop JAS or anybody from having an AUTOTRADER huh? Yeah right! FIre all the people at Nadex! LoL Why would an exchange dictate who can and can't trade? Ask yourself the why part and figure it out...

Every exchange dictates who can and can't autotrade. For instance, one of the largest Futures/Stock brokers (TDAmeritrade) doesn't allow autotrading for just anyone. They took years to get it in place and even to this day it's only for select, pre-approved entities. It's not only about making sure the market makers and exchange can support the volume but also lots of legal requirements that JAS completely ignored.

NADEX is right in what they are doing and it's done to protect themselves and their users. JAS did a good job on their website for this but was completely unprofessional in what they are doing and set themselves, NADEX, and their users up for him.
    Observer said:

Oh this is news to me. But when you say their performance on website is not accurate, you mean that 72 percent win rate is fabricated? That would imply they are deleting lost signals?

I suggest you read the other JAS thread.
  • I am really torn on this one. I do see some of your points LOB but JAS over stepped the law. Yes some people on Nadex are not
    from the USA but they are participating on an exchange that is regulated by the CFTC and that means all requirements not what you pick and choose.

SP entire business is based on Autotrading and bridges so if he adheres to the rules and started his business first what makes JAS
    different? Apex investing adheres to the rules as well so what not JAS. I do wish Nadex would provide open API access to everyone and at no cost because my lord the rest of the world does
    this.
    Twitter,Google,Amazon etc... and I think that will level the playing field more for all parties. As to the pricing yeah it is tough at times but
    That is the nature of trading isn't it really all about spotting flaws in perceived value that someone else does not. Bids and offers are just advertisements and no one has to take any of them if they do not fit.

I agree completely however that fixed prices as offered offshore are more straight forward for the retail trader and also I would like to see mini and micro contracts at Nadex like on Cantor because of what you said LOB. Tons of people may get on Nadex and not understand all the variables that are needed to perform there with binary options. Also mini and micros would let you scale into or out of a trade helping some with the Market Makers edge on the platform. I think 70-90% of the time you are trading against an MM not some random retail trader but I dont know this it just looks like it. NYSE has Binary options only SEC regulated so there has to be a seperate broker and they will offer stocks and ETF's

I am really torn on this one. I do see some of your points LOB but JAS over stepped the law. Yes some people on Nadex are not
    from the USA but they are participating on an exchange that is regulated by the CFTC and that means all requirements not what you pick and choose.

SP entire business is based on Autotrading and bridges so if he adheres to the rules and started his business first what makes JAS
    different? Apex investing adheres to the rules as well so what not JAS. I do wish Nadex would provide open API access to everyone and at no cost because my lord the rest of the world does
    this.
    Twitter,Google,Amazon etc... and I think that will level the playing field more for all parties. As to the pricing yeah it is tough at times but
    That is the nature of trading isn't it really all about spotting flaws in perceived value that someone else does not. Bids and offers are just advertisements and no one has to take any of them if they do not fit.

I agree completely however that fixed prices as offered offshore are more straight forward for the retail trader and also I would like to see mini and micro contracts at Nadex like on Cantor because of what you said LOB. Tons of people may get on Nadex and not understand all the variables that are needed to perform there with binary options. Also mini and micros would let you scale into or out of a trade helping some with the Market Makers edge on the platform. I think 70-90% of the time you are trading against an MM not some random retail trader but I dont know this it just looks like it. NYSE has Binary options only SEC regulated so there has to be a seperate broker and they will offer stocks and ETF's

Well said.

I hope NYSE expands their binary contracts (ByRD's). There is still so much new in the binary industry that all the exchanges are trying to find what works. Personally I think it needs to move into the more "European" model for it to work long term, but I think that model won't work due to the need for someone to be on the other side of the trade. Offering it with set expiries like NADEX/NYSE is likely the way it will end up.
    edited August 2015
    Until Nadex approves them its just a really cool science project. I have watched the trading of their beta and its solid, they are pumping out updates day to day so they are 100% on top of it in force. Yeah it seems Nadex is saying we will work with you if you do xyz. I think Nadex sees the $$$ from this as being very tempting as does JAS/JAX and all the Nadexians roflmao. I still don't think people understand how Nadex/Cantor sudo american style options work. That is going to be a problem if Nadex does not make the liquidity available the market makers will go to town every time he tries to trade lol... Its not like the simplicity of the semi regulated according to what country or group of countries you are in european style options. If liquidity is not available think of it like this, you go to the racetrack to bet on a horse called "Fluffy Nads" now before his odds were for every $1 dollar you risked you would get $3 but now you told all your friends hey bet on "Fluffy Nads" he is a sure thing! and all of sudden for every $1 you put down the odds drop and for every $1 to win you now get 50 cents instead of $3! Or worse if too many people start to bet on the Fluffers then they just say "NOT AVAILABLE" and close the windows... Think of it as a pool of water and there is enough water for 50 people and 1000 people all try to drink at once = O lot o thirsty people leftover.. *Gets popcorn this will be fun to watch... GO FLUFFY NADS!!!

BTW Nadex has treated all of these signups in a hostile manner especially when the prospective clients start calling/emailing them... Very unprofessional conduct by them I am hearing...
    edited August 2015
    We can promise you, NADEX is not OK with it and are actively looking at ways to stop it. JAS hasn't revolutionized anything except how to run a business that promotes fake performance stats and operates illegally.
    edited August 2015
    Well I am shocked no love for JAS from Signal Push owch... You spent a long time and lots of $ on being the first official autotrader for Nadex along with fatty Darrel from Apex and along comes this the JAX woooosh changes the rules of the game in the blink of an eye with tons of people agreeing with his vison. That has to piss you off Ryan lol... You have to give him credit they know what people want... Even if it winds up being complete bollocks in the end...

Let me ask dare I a simple phucking question: IF NADEX IS NOT WITH THEM THEN WHY HAVE THE NOT PUBLICLY STATED IN CLEAR LANGUAGE THAT THIS IS NOT AUTHORIZED AND IS ILLEGAL TO USE.

I don't want to see anybody get hurt by this on signing up = denial of monies/executions ect ect in favor of either party to the cost of the Nadexians...
    edited August 2015

Well I am shocked no love for JAS from Signal Push owch... You spent a long time and lots of $ on being the first true autotrader for Nadex along with fatty Darrel from Apex and along comes this guy woooosh changes the rules of the game in the blink of an eye with tons of people agreeing with his vison. That has to piss you off Ryan lol... You have to give him credit they know what people want... Even if it winds up being complete bollocks in the end...

Tons of people don't understand the true nature of things and will soon likely be left saying WTF when they receive an official notice from NADEX regarding JAS. We've been working with NADEX for several years and know the truth behind all of this.

I don't give him credit at all. I really don't. What he is doing is illegal, irresponsible, and dangerous. JAS will be lucky if they escape without a hefty fine. It's one of those things where they think they can't be touched because they aren't in the US, so they will just do whatever they want. It's just all about making a buck.

With the current state of NADEX, anyone who really understands NADEX and how it works knows that this will not work without full NADEX cooperation along with their market makers. Anyone operating on a DEMO account is not fully seeing how it will work on live.

Let me ask dare I a simple phucking question: IF NADEX IS NOT WITH THEM THEN WHY HAVE THE NOT PUBLICLY STATED IN CLEAR LANGUAGE THAT THIS IS NOT AUTHORIZED AND IS ILLEGAL TO USE.

It's not as simple as that. They are an exchange, with policies and procedures. They also answer to the CFTC. Things take time because you have to do it right. We've heard this notice is in the works, along with actively trying to find a way to technically prevent JAS from operating on their platform.

If that is true that they vehemently oppose the JAX autotrader then Nadex is exceptionally irresponsible to their customer base as denoted by the responses from calls/emails to them by prospective clients from JAX... You are correct IG owns the PRETEND EXCHANGE of Nadex and they along with the market makers make all the rules in a fashion even the Israel based bin brokers would be shocked at lol...
    Observer said:

Ok now it gets interesting. I'm assuming Signal Push has a direct line of contact to Nadex...in which case it is worrying that JAX is doing a beta test that might turn out to be completely academic if Nadex switches them off?

The other possibility is Nadex could be playing Signal Push. I'm surprised Nadex hasn't shut JAX down technically, if they are in breach of their terms and conditions. It may be possible, as Dave is telling us beta testers, that indeed Nadex is onboard! At this stage, nothing is certain.

What is clear is that I don't see anywhere any letter of 'discontent' by Nadex on this JAX thing! There is no official statement and I have contact Nadex support who have not denied anything.

The only ones being played at those who are believing JAS, which will all be made clear soon.
    Whats scary is you sound like you work for Nadex! *Holds up garlic and crucifix...
    edited August 2015

Whats scary is you sound like you work for Nadex! *Holds up garlic and crucifix...

We work for the interest of the users. The way JAS is operating is not in the best interest of users. Even if it was authorized, which it isn't, their technical implementation is dangerous. This will be our last comment on the matter.
    Observer said:

Yes I don't understand, is Signal Push affiliated to Nadex? They seem to know more about the situation than either Nadex or JAX?

We aren't affiliated with NADEX in any way. We have however, had several discussions with NADEX about it. NADEX has yet to make any public record of it yet because they are still trying to figure out how to best handle the situation. With the CFTC, you really only get one shot. JAS is just telling users whatever they have to in order to keep the signups coming.

Again, even just the technical implementation is dangerous. It's ghost clicks. It's loading the NADEX site in an iframe and clicking buttons. One change to the UI by NADEX and the entire thing could break, or worse, operate incorrectly. What if a buy button became a sell button? Whoops! Or what if how JAS is checking if an order was submitted no longer works and so it keeps sending? There are so many things that can go wrong with ghost clicking and anyone who has their live account connected with it is taking a big risk.
    edited August 2015
    Some can say the same with your backdoor APIs now you are attacking a type of technology that you don't use.. Always bending reality to fit your mindset and always I know all the answers and everybody else is wrong.. Nobody can learn anything if they already know the answers. Did you skip or do poorly in history/philosophy in school Ryan? I suggest you read a bit of the "Socratic Paradox" Because in the end we are all fools and we do not have all the answers and should dare claim to have absolute knowledge of anything. The video below is more a joke because they tried to use speech rec for what seems to be some kind of PDF on the subject lol... Sorry if you don't find it funny its only because you have no sense of humor is all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq-KEXoNHdo

Some can say the same with your backdoor APIs now you are attacking a type of technology that you don't use.. Always bending reality to fit your mindset and always I know all the answers and everybody else is wrong.. Nobody can learn anything if they already know the answers. Did you skip or do poorly in history/philosophy in school Ryan? I suggest you read a bit of the "Socratic Paradox" we do not have all the answers and should claim to have absolute knowledge of anything. The video below is more a joke because they tried to use speech rec for what seems to be some kind of PDF on the subject lol... Sorry if you don't find it funny its only because you have no sense of humor is all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq-KEXoNHdo

If you think we use some sort of backdoor API's, you're delusional.
    edited August 2015
    I don't feel the need to attack others platforms lol. I will let the market decide as like my GF, seems always to be right... *Rolls Eyes
  • 1. Are their trades held to expire time or liquidated early for profits or Loss if need be?

2.83-90% sounds great but what is the
    ROI per trade on average?

3. I am not a coder my brother is but I think if something changed on Nadex the trade would just most likely fail.
    executing a trade is not the hard part. Some people get excited and say wow it done it for me YAY. Automation
    needs price discovery to be competitive and execution to be competitive ( not just passive on the traders part )
    IMO to do this without API price discovery from the exchange is risky and everyone should no the full ramifications.

The demo on Nadex does not reflect the same prices and liquidity IMO. LOB described this issue in his analogy
    ( If I am very liberal and call it that LOL ). All market makers think it is hip to be square and this means a flood of
    trades on one side without enough interest on the other side at the right time can disrupt the exchange. This will
    not reflect in demo but on a real account it has to. NO ONE including the MM wants to be stuck with a ton of losing
    tickets at the end of the race. I trade on Nadex but I am not affiliated with them at all and what JAS is doing can
    potentially have adverse effects on all participants of the exchange.
    edited August 2015
    Honestly JAS in concept have a great idea and great product only to be squashed by the all to corrupt american non capitalistic frank dodd lobbyist inside game/boys club that now are trying to impose their flavor of sudo capitalism on the overseas market as has been done to them. Its just phuckin bizarro and yes those Market Makers are not going to fill order flow that they simply can't handle or simply don't find profitable. Nobody asks the question as to why they can't handle it and misses the whole point. BECAUSE THEY MAKE MONEY TRADING VS THEIR CLIENTS! Duh... They are no different then the overseas brokers, just far more subtle lol... An auto-trader where the users are profitable kind of screws up their business model huh? Anybody connecting the phucking dots...
    edited August 2015
    Just an update. It appears JAS has disabled their AT after NADEX came after them. They also appear to not know anything at all about regulations.
    I did say it would be out last post on the matter, but I think people need to know the truth, since they aren't getting it from JAS.

1) Your "research and compliance investigation" failed.

2) The fact that you are both the signal provider and the software doing the autotrading is a huge legal/regulatory issue. That's one reason why SignalPush is only the technology and all of our providers are third party contractors.

3) The CFTC/NFA oversees forex... Which I guess you didn't know. But guess what? You aren't trading forex. You're trading swaps. Swaps are regulated by the CFTC. Even NADEX will tell you "out contracts are indeed swaps listed on a commodity exchange and regulated by the CFTC".

4) I want to state again.. The fact that you aren't trading commodities on NADEX has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING. Learn the industry before you try and launch a product that trades peoples accounts.

Next time, please put as much effort into making sure what you're doing is safe, legal, and authorized as you do into designing your website and marketing.
    Observer said:

Interesting thanks for sharing. Can Dave "Gekko" or Dave Gladwin or whoever John Anthony really is make a statement here so as to give us their side of the story?

You can also see their story in the screenshots I posted, which are from them. You will not likely see them post here, or anywhere they can't control. They even go so far as to delete old posts on their FB.

Observer said:

If one conducted an FSA individuals register search, one can see if any of the JAS team have ever indeed worked in a regulated function in the UK. All those in finance who work for any regulated financial entity will appear on that register.

Highly doubt they are using real names.

Man you really dislike them gee... They are signal provider/marketers not war criminals lol... Their trading is good but people trying to get the same trades as them with the way Nadex works is just not very feasible because of LIQUIDITY pure and simple. Their popularity will work against them here making the Nadex signals almost useless imo. Imagine you have a pool of water for 8 people and you have 200 people that want to drink from that pool. When everybody rushes to get that water well I want the youtube video of it please, because it would be hilarious! Well unless you are one of those people trying to get a fill then again maybe not so much...
    edited August 2015
    One of the reasons they do so well is because they are a marketing machine vs trader centric only... Many other groups out there of far less quality do the same thing with bunches of social media engineers/marketers to pump them.. Very interesting don't mean shiz to somebody that spends all day actually trading lol but it is interesting. If you are upset at their success Ryan maybe you should find a crack team of marketer/pumpers instead of being green with envy haha... Sorry but it is funny!

Guy below an obvious hired mouth piece by JAS imo which makes you wonder how many more are there like of him on FB...

edited August 2015
    Its a numbers game Ryan everybody trying to promote something and give them an edge in visibility. Lets give you an example of my trading this week which you might consider high but its only really about 2 days worth not feeling it this week as busy with other things. I am for trade for trade 10 wins and 5 losses = 66.66% right well hold on if I wanted to I could be completely honest and say well 5 of those wins were 2x the size so really it was 15 and 5 = 75% or if I was you with "Signal>Push" I could do one better say its 100% and count the doubles as making up 100% for the losses which we both know is rubbish math but you still did that because why? It gave you an edge and was good MARKETING lol... So even you are a sellout Ryan pushing %s that in reality are crap, but glad to see you want to give more true reflections of the numbers instead of that silliness you have on your site with the 2 step marty providers... Point is most of you guys selling stuff look to make yourselves look better in anyway you can some are more honest some less so... As a real trader who actually cares about the $ I look at it in a different way such as for what my risk vs profit was the past few weeks 40% return with DD under 10% on capital, to me all these idiots promoting ITM% trading for effect look like absolute retards. Focus always on making good trades and that will serve you well in making $$$ over time...
    edited August 2015

Its a numbers game Ryan everybody trying to promote something and give them an edge in visibility. Lets give you an example of my trading this week which you might consider high but its only really about 2 days worth not feeling it this week as busy with other things. I am for trade for trade 10 wins and 5 losses = 66.66% right well hold on if I wanted to I could be completely honest and say well 5 of those wins were 2x the size so really it was 15 and 5 = 75% or if I was you with "Signal>Push" I could do one better say its 100% and count the doubles as making up 100% for the losses which we both know is rubbish math but you still did that because why? It gave you an edge and was good MARKETING lol... So even you are a sellout Ryan pushing %s that in reality are crap, but glad to see you want to give more true reflections of the numbers instead of that silliness you have on your site with the 2 step marty providers... Point is most of you guys selling stuff look to make yourselves look better in anyway you can some are more honest some lesss so...

Actually no. We didn't do the martingale calculation for marketing or an edge. We polled our users and the community (back in the BOD days) as to what they would consider standard calculation for martingales, this is what they gave.
    edited August 2015
    Nope not going to do it lol you are so full of ____! Give me a break! The users polled wanted false statistics? Ok fine then your users are RETARDED... And you more so for following them haha...

edited August 2015
    REALITY is JAX autotrader is DEAD and he is using deceptive advertising to get people to sign up under the guise that its coming back and the inside word is there is no way in hell these scrubs would ever meet even a few of the Nadex criteria and beyond that again Nadex simply does not allow autotraders period... So again I will distance myself away from these guys as they are trying to just get signups which is fine but don't do it by telling lies just makes you guys look bad... Other then that I like their trading and the manual trading idea just not the deceptive marketing practices they are now using... Shame shame...

Priority for these 100-1,000 positions with the Autotrader in September onwards will be given to users who are actively subscribed to the Manual Signals

The doors are now open for Manual Signals and you are invited to sign up straight away.

I will make an open bet to any takers that they will miss Sept for the autotrader as well as Oct oh and just about every other month for a long time to come lol!!!