BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Binary Ascend Review

20152015 Posts: 6
Hi all,
I came across this Binary Ascend signal software. Has anyone used it? How good is it?

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Like all EA bots trying to trade binary options.. 100% USELESS ... Software like this is for "TIME and MONEY WASTERS"
  • goldenrodgoldenrod Posts: 3
    Forexrobotnation and Binarytoday got all good reviews on Binary Ascend. People report making money. How could this be useless lotzofbotz? Have you tried BA to conclude this?

• ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    goldenrod said:

Forexrobotnation and Binarytoday got all good reviews on Binary Ascend. People report making money. How could this be useless lotzofbotz? Have you tried BA to conclude this?

Those sites are not trustworthy, they promote known scam software and unregulated brokers.
    edited June 2015
    Ok great show live trades like what I do in the chatroom of them working real time and lets see how they do lol.. Then you will understand why you don't phuck with "TIME" as a variable as just about every bot even the most optimized for current market conditions will fail to generate profits over time from my experience/knowledge.
  • dillip91dillip91 Posts: 1
    Binarytoday is just another scam like 100s others. The rosy comments in their site are their own creation.
    I have purchased BinaryAscend based on their comments and most of my testing failed.
    Then I posted my issues in their site thinking that I have done something wrong from my side and requested them to help.
    I have shown them the screenshot of signals generated from my MT4 (you can see below).
    But they deleted my post in minutes. Posting date 7-July-2015.
    Now I can confirm (though late) they are just another bunch of scammers.

Signal from MT4: Link

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Just a dumb question what is the actual ITM OTM % does it do below 40% consistently? OR is it a coin flip indi that hovers around 50%?
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Daj13093Daj13093 Posts: 2
    dillip91 said:

Binarytoday is just another scam like 100s others. The rosy comments in their site are their own creation.
    I have purchased BinaryAscend based on their comments and most of my testing failed.
    Then I posted my issues in their site thinking that I have done something wrong from my side and requested them to help.
    I have shown them the screenshot of signals generated from my MT4 (you can see below).
    But they deleted my post in minutes. Posting date 7-July-2015.
    Now I can confirm (though late) they are just another bunch of scammers.

Signal from MT4: Link

I've never used the Binary Ascend signal system, but I saw on their website that they are optimized specifically for USD/EUR trades, and I happened to notice none of your trades were made between that pair. Just my observation, but I'm thinking that probably has to do with it.
  • Daj13093Daj13093 Posts: 2
    nevermindddd I didn't read the whole beginning part at first, but from what I've heard sometimes the system will go a day or two without giving a signal, depending on the market at the time
  • rodneyrodney Posts: 2
    i bought binary ascend and it is rubbish. Didn't quite make 50% winning trades. Looks for a reverse in the trend but so often the trend continues. NO REFUND. Contacted the owners.. got blah blah blah .. whatever. Posted on Binary Today and like dillip91, comments got deleted. John Kane is just another scam artist who makes money by being an affiliate but can't trade himself. So, the lesson for me was - no refund? - don't trust 'em. And don't trust John Kane
  • rodneyrodney Posts: 2
    I see Forex Robot Nation is also promoting binary ascend. Can't remember now, but it was last year and something that was posted there reminded me very much of john kane. Wouldn't be surprised if it is the same person running both scams under different names and websites
  • AnthaAntha Posts: 4
    edited August 2015
    Absolute fake and scam software!

Never purchase Binary Ascend or Binary Brain Wave (essentially a reproduction of the TRX-50 Indicator which is 100% free) or anyone that endorses this useless software. I cannot believe how naive I was. Lethargy and lack of due diligence on my part, cost me.

All from the same idiot who has no %^&* conscience and sleeps at night with so many people despising him (myself included).

This low life by the name of John Kane most likely a pen name is also behind Forexrobotnation.com and as we know Binarytoday.com

My comments and responses on their FB page to people that were interested in Binary Ascend were deleted within minutes! You will notice that the 'comments' option is inactive despite the number highlighted; except for the quick defense from this scammer. A-ha no surprises here, I wonder why....

This guy is a big time scam artist and continues to prey on people's genuineness and vulnerability!

You all have been warned!

STAY THE HECK AWAY!
    This is just how must aff marketers work. There game is to look for suckers and to them you are just a statistic for their analysis lol...
    edited August 2015
    Observer said:

His web page looks professional. So it is a scam too?

Observer you lack good observation seeing that you are way off topic here, talking about their (Binary Ascend's) webpage looking professional. So what? Is that not the whole idea where these mugs entice people, (you being an exception, who knows your benchmark seeing that you are focused on topical cosmetics....seriously?) Have you not read the evidentiary facts clearly outlined here by people that have been scammed, me included? I could design a webpage that looks absolutely fantastic and slick but my one goal would be to screw the living daylights out of you, what am I mentally deranged here or what?

Listen, feel free to ask questions but please be relevant to the points raised that are unanimously in question. I am having a headache, literally, reading your comment.

I dare anyone to purchase this crummy crappy garbage software and come back and give us their testimonies... I will reward you in some manner!

I am still to get a so called 'low risk' signal for the past four months or so. Look! If you antagonize me with stupid replies 'you won't see the last of me'. You know the saying...

• The Binary Today site appears to be [at first glance] authentic...John Kane claims to be a full time trader...from Canada. I have purchased and used Binary Ascend and Binary Brainwave with about 50% ITM - not good enough for binary trading. I am not aggrieved by purchasing these two packages - simply part of the Binary learning experience.
    Also Kane evaluates new releases [latest scams?] and mostly bags them all. I would have thought Binary today could test drive some of the [rare] legitimate binary signals software etc and recommend one or two? But at least he may save newbies from falling prey to the scammers.
    Awww that is so sweet but a goat molester still molests goats... All these affiliate marketers are not traders this again just proves what? Answer: Most people are GOATS!!! Worse there are all these guys looking over the fence through facebook/websites/where ever saying to them selves as they find herds of you "Oh yeah baby! Come here I got a lolly pop for you sweetie!"
    Sure if you are a scammer that is exactly what that means, lol...
  • tzbel013tzbel013 Posts: 1
    Just found your site and unfortunately have been burned twice with Binary Brainwave and then ForexFury. Shame on me of course for being naive for wasting my $300 on crap software, but can you please guide me to some other signal bot/autotraders that aren't as expensive as Signal Push? I was a stock broker in the past, but traded covered calls mostly. Thanks!
    edited September 2015
    Lotz, in a way I gather that it is wiser to save ones breath; a goat will indeed be a damn goat, including the 'herds' that are on this side of the fence!
    Observer said:

I was referring to the John Kane page which contrary to many scam outfits, looks professional. My question was directed at Lotz as he has great information on what is legitimate and what may simply look legitimate. I was hoping he would opine.

As for my question causing you a headache and you separately asking if you are deranged, I really cannot answer without getting to know you better. If it is some medical issue, I am sorry I did not mean to trigger any episode. Any information you have on John Kane is appreciated.

Gee! now that you have enlightened me that A.> You were referring to JK's BinaryToday (BT) page and B.> Your question was directed at Lotz.
    Well I for one don't have the foresight beyond a crystal ball to have known that, I doubt that anyone else here did either.

There is a difference between obscurity of expression and expressing what is obscure. You may be thinking clearly about the obscure, but the expression of your thought is too obscure for anyone else to know that.

BT is not what our distaste primarily here is about. Rather I exposed the myth about those so called happy customers not distressed by Ascend to be unfounded. There are an overwhelming number of dissatisfied Binary Ascend customers out there and we are speaking out.
    While 'BT' may be of benefit to the community, again that is far from the crux of what is under review here. Having cited the facts it is beyond belief that we should continue to convince some.

Probably disguised in here as wolves in sheep's clothing, who knows... Oh and just for the record if John Kane is legit, I wonder why he suppresses free speech...go figure!

As to whether I am deranged? You'll be glad to learn that I am not! I find it hard to believe that you can't relate as to what's a figure of speech means. 'Twas if you like a metaphor that I used in my angst; one which I am certain you are familiar with when you hear people say "What am I silly?" or "John is a real pig when he eats" does not imply that John literally is one, gosh! Appreciate the concern though.
    edited September 2015
    Dude you are deranged that is all I can gain from everything you espoused of your own thinking/point of view. It must be very confusing in your head. But I do agree with you about the person in question being just an affiliate marketer pushing useless crapware. But remember this, the GOATS he molests must enjoy it because they keep on bending over for BIG JOHN! lol... This is such a phucked up thread...

edited September 2015
    Lotz, no not at all dude! I may have found myself in a slight grammatical conundrum nothing more. Chill! We know very well that I have been maintaining how I loathe Binary Ascend, it sucks nothing more to it. My point earlier about the fantasy of satisfied customers of BA even the very suggestion wound me up and despite cautioning the community felt as if I was beating a dead dog which is why I was a little annoyed also to find that BT was given prominence in a way, and people side tracking the issue, and far be it from me to give BIG-LIAR-JOHN any unwanted attention in any regard. Hope this makes thing's a little clearer.