BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

John Anthony Signals Forum Discussion

124»

Comments

• TrademasterTrademaster Posts: 18
    Just putting that out there:

Signal came at 2:19 GMT+4 (someone posted the screenshot in the JAS facebook group) without showing a direction and i just checked and now they show it as a put and book it as a win.

• JonHaltoJonHalto Posts: 27
    ...and he will have a nice deal on his hand of course
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    I have a $1k bet with a friend that John Anthony will miss the end of this month for his auto-trader hence why he is trying to BS them with his semi-autotrader lol which is bs but fun to watch! Clock is ticking your lie is about to be exposed as Nadex will not allow anybody to use an auto-trade copier with their platform period... Tick Tock Tick Tick Tock Tick Tock you LYING cawksuckers... When you miss that date explain to those users what they waited in line for... HaHa, don't worry I am sure you are sitting around working on excuses, aka more lies...
  • TrademasterTrademaster Posts: 18
    Of course he will have an excuse and all his subscribers will buy it. Also, your friend seems like he has too much money...
    edited September 2015
    He does and loves long shot betting vs me, lucky enough a k to him is like looking in your pocket for some change. Then again to my GF it equals a few pillows or some obscure house furnishings... 25th Tick Tock Tick Tock. Somebody post up his excuse when he announces it please LoL...
    edited September 2015
    Again these guys are full of it. Somebody on their thread pointed out how they were trading 2 lots but all of a sudden with their current losses they magically are trading 1 lol.. These guys constantly like to fudge numbers can't believe anything they say including the AUTO-TRADER LIE which soon they will miss the date and they will again just be seen for the liars they are. I would not even trust the results they post seems like 100% pure fantasy marketers once again... End of sept huh well sept is almost over gee wonder why they are quite on that front lol...