BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Signal Rush Now accepting Private and Public Signal Providers

If you are interested in seeing if you have what it take to become a Signal Provider or if you run a private signal group and would like to get it automated just send a email over to admin@mt42binary.com for more info.

Frank D.

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    You guys are requesting to become Signal Providers and nobody has responded to you?
  • MT42BINARYMT42BINARY Posts: 18
    Just send your email to admin@mt42binary.com in the subject line put 'Info on Signal Rush" and make sure you use a good email to respond back to. We have had several info requests that no one has replied back to us. You may also want to check your spam folder to see if the answers went there.

Frank D.
    I did forget to mention please include a sample of your trades for the last 30 days if possible.

Thanks

Frank D.
    Yes just post them here, there is some kind of issue with email then as they are not coming thru.
    Pavel I sent you a private message, it would help with our troubleshooting.
  • SignalPushcomSignalPushcom Posts: 132

4) I'm considering my options here, do I go with Signal Push but as your threads in this forum point out, they are falsifying information and charge 30% So are you more commercial and take less revenue share and do you show transparent stats?

I don't mean to jump into another softwares thread but there is a bit of defamation here so just to clarify. We do not falsify anything. There are conflicting opinions (mainly of one person on this forum) about our martingale calculations, which our calculation methods are publicly available, have been for years, and were chosen by our own users. Irregardless, our new leaderboard is waiting to be approved by legal and should be available soon. We were hoping for last week but legal is still reviewing. Additionally, yes, we take 30%. This is standard for marketplaces in any industry. Out of that 30% we have to pay employees (yes, we're a real business with real employees), affiliates, technical fees, taxes, and still have to have a tad left over to make a profit to stay in business. This isn't a side project for us. It's our business, it's our life.

edited October 2015
    Signal Rush will be up when its up you can always email them directly any more of these games Pavel and you will be banned... If you received no response from the Signal Rush when you sent them an email just I will look into it for you but again I stress anymore of these games and you are gone... If that is not good enough for you then please by all means go to SignalPush as they have a beta program and public front page with providers and their histories...
    I will find out next week where we stand with providers and SR in general as I am not responsible for its backend functionality but will look into it and try to push it/help out as much as I can in the coming weeks. I wish to be fair to you Pavel even though you are part of the Mphucktard syndicate which is fine but I will not be harassed by you and if you wish to then I will be forced to ban you even if I enjoy your banter/abuse lol... If you really are having an issue with not getting responses I can ask on your behalf where SR stands and why they have not responded to you. It might be from your past support or persons of poor character that you did not get a response from the admin as he which is not me may class you as a DISINGENUOUS entity. Do you think that might factor in and if you wish to not be seen this way message me and I will see where your email and what kind of response we can get for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCUqfvdBRRI&feature=youtu.be