BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Hello and welcome

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey there. Welcome, we have lots of good articles and videos you can learn things from!

What software? Let me guess, someone sold you some
    ultra super secret 100% accurate indicator/autotrader that's gonna make you millions?
    I hope I'm wrong :).
  • I have been using Trading predictor also. Seems to be reasonable ITM. A bit expensive IMHO.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Nigerian Spammers constantly are using George Coleman to promote their scams/spam. They are not wanted here and anytime that name or the like comes up with software/story well no we don't allow spam/scamware here so move on...

• xalksxxalksx Posts: 100
    I was pretty gobsmacked when i seen this ^^ ..I didnt think my email name was linked to scammers ..Im just here to maybe learn things and watch the youtube videos .
    Just like to say thanks for letting me back on the site .Im not here to advertise or scam/spam just to learn more if i can .Cheers
  • xalksxxalksx Posts: 100
    See all these new scams appearing daily on Youtube are people still falling for these i just seen one and it makes me cringe ..And it makes the Uk look allot worse than it is ..these young English kids moving to the USA to make these dodgy videos cringeeee
  • tradesafetradesafe Posts: 1
    Good to be here, thanks for all the resources.
    A breath of fresh air among the garbage elsewhere.
    Trade safely.
  • TheTwistedTheTwisted Posts: 11
    edited September 2015
    Hi all. I just started binary options a couple of weeks ago with a demo account. I read many articles and watched many video's on this site which were very helpful. However, I still need to learn and practice practive, but it is getting better :)

Also, I think I will start a diary soon here.
  • ljstottljstott Posts: 1
    Hello everyone, I am doing this binary option a second time. The first time I was burnt by a scam. This time round I teaching myself how to do thing right. I now keep a diary for each day of trading. So far this time I have losted around 220 dollars. I will be reading all and watching the videos to learn more. Thank you for having me on this forum.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Don't forget we have live chat with streaming charts available also !!

http://www.binaryoptions.net/chat/
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    Hi, Glad to be a part of this forum, thanks for providing a resourceful place.
  • AnnaLeeAnnaLee Posts: 28
    hi, guys, glad to see u here.
  • gaorutwegaorutwe Posts: 1
    Hi Guys,

My name is Gaorutwe from South Africa. I'm a newbie to binary options and recently wiped my hard earned $200 on a certain trading platform cause i didn't know what i was doing :( to be honest. This is my fresh beginnings and I hope to learn and be profitable this time around with your assistance.
    Thanks!!
    mistakes are portals of discovery
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • sharmsharm Posts: 1
    Hello everyone!
    Welcome please go thru all the noob articles before you invest or even demo!!
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • JhonyJhony Posts: 5
    gaorutwe said:

Hi Guys,

My name is Gaorutwe from South Africa. I'm a newbie to binary options and recently wiped my hard earned $200 on a certain trading platform cause i didn't know what i was doing :( to be honest. This is my fresh beginnings and I hope to learn and be profitable this time around with your assistance.
    Thanks!!

Hi Gaorutwe, if you are newbie I suggest for you to search binary options cash back site. Low risk involved for your investment. Good luck.
  • Hey fellas, cherrytrade.com is a SCAM broker. Please stay away from them.
  • MGM1984MGM1984 Posts: 6
    Hey everyone,

My name is Mike from Louisiana. First time on the board. I have watched all the videos ( multiple times) and am anxious to get the demo account process underway. Are their any apple/mac users here if so any advice on any issues I may come across? Trading in general seems to be more PC oriented/friendly.

Thanks,
    I use both feel free to ask questions.
  • MGM1984MGM1984 Posts: 6
    Thanks for the quick response. I am trying to get my platform/charts setup just trying to figure out where to start.
    if you want to use MT4 on a Mac first try either XM or Think Forex. Both have wine enabled installers that you can use on the mac and its very simple to setup.
  • JohnOzJohnOz Posts: 4
    Hello,

After looking at some of the scam youtube videos, checking some shady brokers, autotrader signal and mentor sites. Also just for some dumb reason spending 40 euro in iq options before knowing and exploring the basics of the Binary Options I have found this site! Watched most of the "Binary Options introduction" videos by i do believe by BryanMac from this forum!?
    I must say big thanks to him and all the other traders who are sharing valuable information for newbies like me. It slowly starts to open my eyes what is binary options and how I should continue from here.

My current plan is to investigate this forum and site as much as possible. Learn strategies, understand the dark side of BO etc. After I will get some knowledge base, make action plan and will start actual trading I had this idea to subscribe for Signal Hive from Blue Sky Binary as they seem legit and honest and that could be like backup check for my trades. Well it costs 50euro per month but maybe it pays of. Whats your opinion on this?

Also I am using mac and also I am looking which trading charts to use.
    I know there is a lot of information here so I will try to not ask much of these "repeting" questions, but what do you think about this - www.tradingview.com really like that it is HTML5 and might not eat much of CPU. I am open for other suggestions. :)

Anyhow - Thanks!
    Hi, John

I think Signal Hive is a good start but honestly you would get more from BSB university for education. Signal HIVE is really more just the signals minus the education as to why. If you were a seasoned trader or experienced trading binary options I would suggest HIVE. If you are a newbie I would suggest BlueSkyBinary University instead. Trading view is a place where people really focus on sharing trading ideas/charts. Its good but really you need a mentor/method of trading that suits you. Hope that helps!
  • arnzzzarnzzz Posts: 1
    Hey guys,

I came here just before i joined Binary Lab (I didn't join if your wondering).

This site may have just saved me a ton of cash :) I was all about ready to spend money I didn't have after watching some of their videos. Time to learn about this Binary Options business with some demo accounts first I think :)
  • JohnOzJohnOz Posts: 4
    Hi lotzofbotz,
    Thanks for the advice, I will think about that.
    I will do all the learning here from BO.net team and will look afterwars how it goes for me with some Demo accounts and owerall how I understand the concept etc.

Not sure if I will be able to align my free time with Blue Sky Binary University, but thats my problem and thank you very much for the advice!
  • pambos1953pambos1953 Posts: 2

Hey everybody, Michael Hodges here! Just saying hi and letting you all know I'm on the forum here too!

• pambos1953pambos1953 Posts: 2
    Hey Michael, can i suggest politely that you replace your
    image to another that doesn't remind us of Michael Freeman???
    Now that is a funny request! ROFL...
  • fxsniperfxsniper Posts: 4
    edited January 2016
    New to options but hoping to learn along the way.Based in UK Currently using Marketsworld.

Paul
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    Welcome Paul!