BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

"The Mockingbird Method" Binary Options Software offer is a SCAM !!!!!

dbcwdbcw Posts: 1
Hey everybody .... learn something from my mistake ... I fell for a sales pitch about something called "The Mockingbird Method". Opened an account with the recommended broker ... even checked out the broker's address and bona fides ... or so I thought. I deposited some money in the account ... fortunately the minimum ... went back to review the account a few hours later to see how the software was doing ... and ALL THE MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT WAS GONE.

And of course, I cannot get anyone to give me an explanation ... etc etc

Hey, just because I was a stupid chump and lost my money ... there is no need for you to be !!! Don't have ANYTHING to do with The Mockingbird Method or its "recommended broker" RB Options.

sadder but wiser ....

DBCW

Comments

• A trait that I have noticed with some of these scams is to use similar names to popular movies like in this case and also last year it was something called Hercules profits. I am sorry to hear about your losses just take it in stride and take your time to learn to trade. Trading profitably and consistently does not have to happen over night in order for it to be an additional income stream ( It probably will not happen that way ) in most cases. Don't be discouraged just learn from it and do better like you already are doing by warning others.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Here you go to make you feel better lol...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klt904ga4IA
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    If it mentions use a martingale recovery I would run away!
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com