BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

24Option Broker Forum Discussion

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Remember the marketers/scammers are just doing their jobs as they see it. In trading your worst enemy is "YOURSELF" so NEVER GO FULL RETARD!!! Take it slow and easy I would recommend people only use demo accounts to start and 1-2% leverage until they are experienced and slowly increase it as they can demonstrate profitability in time. Most people get emotional on a streak when things are bad and over leverage trying to win back loses and end up BLOWING their accounts when they should have done the inverse = trade less and smaller size when conditions are poor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Lokeni you are new so start here and watch all the videos in the series:

Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • lokenilokeni Posts: 28
    Thank you Btyan.
    Bryan I will send you a Skype request if that is ok
    Hi Lotzofbotz. So here are the updates. My new account manager is lying all the time to me. Today she accused me of that I am lying and she is trying to help me. I asked her to withdraw funds from my account. I also asked her how do I withdraw that amount because it is a big amount. She told me on Monday that she put the request and Wednesday or Thursday I should have my money. Today she send me a message through Skype saying that I canceled and signed her request through customer support. I told her that was not possible because I did not and told me to go to chat to help me. During my conversation to chat window I found out that she was lying. I asked the email of the person in charged of all account managers to contact him/her. The person in customer support kept saying that he will refer my demand to my account manager. After I finished my conversation with customer support a mr. Steven (he said he is the boss) called me to ask me if I still wanted the funds to be wired. He again accused me that they have transcript that I canceled it and the question was simple if I still wanted the money. I cannot find any email to complain about it. What can I do? Can you help me? Please note that I am from Cyprus. I live in Cyprus and 24option is registered and operate under Cyprus Law. Thank you for your time.
    wow Lokeni can you post some screen shots of exactly what is happening? or email me -
    lotzofbotz@gmail.com maybe we can help.
    I send you an email lotzofbotz. Thank you again
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    If they went that scammy some how it would not surprise me, I think the loss of US clients effected a lot of these brokers more than we knew.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    Can't do anything without evidence. You need to keep all screenshots of conversations,emails as well screen shots of the attempted withdrawals rejections account balances on and on. Basically you need to screen shot everything to prove your point. As well since you are a citizen of Cyprus you have an advantage of a direct route to the people who Regulate them. If I wanted my money I would be at the front door of CYSEC lol... So start going over your account bit by bit and taking some picts...

The Company is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySEC”) as a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) to offer certain Investment and Ancillary Services and Activities under the Provision of Investment Services, the Exercise of Investment Activities, the Operation of Regulated Markets and Other Related Matters Law of 2007, Law 144(I)/2007, as subsequently amended or replaced from time to time (“the Law”), with CIF license number 207/13. The Company is registered in Cyprus under the Companies Law, with registration number HE 312820. Its registered office is at 39 Kolonakiou Street, Frema Plaza, 1st Floor 4103 Ayios Athanasios, Limassol, Cyprus.
    I have skype screenshots and emails. I will forward them to you. I will forward everything
  • TrademasterTrademaster Posts: 18
    Tell them if they don't wire you the money immediately you will open a case against them with CySec. Personally that has always worked for me.
    Not sure why they would accuse you of lying, that sure does sound a lil scammy and I wouldn't expect a broker like 24option to behave that way.
    Lotzobotz I am sorry to send you a lot lot lot of emails. They are the proof you need. Here is a taste of a Skype and an email screenshot conversation with my previous account manager
    Now I will email you all conversation with my new account manager :)
    edited November 2015
    No way the people who handled this are extremely liable and I would take it directly to CYCSEC. Wow #1 you have no business trading any money at all! - Rule #1 "Never invest money you can't afford to lose." Rule #2 "Never ever let a broker trade for you, its a conflict of interest." So the questions you have to ask yourself are several - Now if I had put myself in this HOLE how would I go about fixing it. SImple I would note how much I deposited/How much I have gained/lost and requested to close my account. I truly hope you did not take any bonuses as they tie in trading restrictions to them. Since you have tons of screenshots/proof of their horrible behavior that works in your favor that they would wish to resolve this amicably imo. 24Option is listed now and I think you need to just get ahold of the right people to resolve this. Them telling you to sell your car and the other crazy stuff really seems fantastical and bizarrely stupid. Part of me thinks this is made up for fun but I won't speculate there. Common sense tells me due to your geographic location competitors of this broker could be trying a smear campaign vs them. If I was you I would talk to your 24O list of people and email them at the same time of your demands from this unfortunate situation. Request your money to be deposited back to your bank account in an appropriate time if they do not by that time then contact CYCEC and file a case, also do not just email them but if you can call/even go there personally for greater impact/knowledge. I just don't see how a 24Option employee would act in such a manner!?!? They are one of the handful of companies I recommend to people as a trustworthy broker.
    edited November 2015
    Lol, I really don't know what to say... Telling you to sell your car... Unreal!
    But Lotz is right, this can look really bad on them if made public and if you get to talk to the right people this could and should be resolved quickly. But Yeah, I hope you DID NOT take a bonus.
    They just gave me 3K bonus after I told them that they advertise it all over the web. Now have you seen the email who actually push me to borrow money from mafia so as to deliver what they promise at the beginning?
    Lotzbotz I just send you 17 total emails with all the proof I have. I am so pissed that I actually think of closing them down because of how they treated me. Afterall they are based in Cyprus.
    Lotz can you help me with the screenshots I send to you?
    They can keep their 3K bonus. After all my new account manager lost me 38K in tradings and then she had the nerve to accuse me as well.
    Here is another proof of their "advise". Please note that they knew that I am a beginner in this.
    They are only registered in Cyprus. They have Cyprus phone numbers but their headquarters are in UK.
    UK
    15th Floor
    99 Bishopsgate
    London
    EC2M 3XD
    Tel: +44 203 693 8656
    Fax: +44 203 150 1587
    Email: info@24option.com
    Web: www.24option.com
    Customer service: +357 25 262063
    Affiliates: +357 25 262025
    I want my money back and the 38K they lost me. But again they will say you shouldn't take the trades. There are though proofs that "forced me" to take them
    Trademaster look at the email that they are actually urging me to borrow from dangerous people.
    As gross as all of this is, you have to ask yourself how you could ever let it get to that point? Borrowing money to trade is never a good idea but borrowing money to let someone else trade is even worse especially if this person or entity benefits from losing you your money. They obviously thought of you as an easy target and it seems like they were right.
    I hope you can get this resolved! There must be a way, although I don't believe you can get the money back that has already been lost.
    All I have done is repeat myself on here year after year... *Smacks self in forehead...

I have said this for years and years in tons of posts and videos...

Rule #1 Never invest money you can't afford to lose.
    Rule #2 Never let a binary options broker trade for you.
    edited November 2015
    Again if it was me and I went "FULL RETARD" I would get my sanity back and END the relationship period! No bonus traps no blah blah talk to me over the phone that is another TRAP unless you let them know that the conversation will be recorded with their consent added "Yes" or "No' and if they said no you hang up lol... Ask what are the terms of the bonus they are trying to give you and how much have you deposited and how much have these VIP traders with such great skill made on your account? What was the deposit amount how much did they make or lose? Its ok to make a mistake but once you realize this you STOP! See what response they give and then its off to CYSEC imo...
    Unfortunately I fall in their trap. Since I was a beginner I trusted them. I have searched before and found out that 24option is a trustworthy company. All websites I visited said the same thing. I am sending an email to their info asking my money and I have already talked to my lawyer. Since they are CY based company most probably they know that I can get a court order and suspend their license until this matter resolves so hopefully they might get "afraid" and resolve this matter :smile: faster
    Lotzofbotz did you get my emails? Can you do something else well?
    And from my experience they absolutely are a trustworthy company when it comes to withdrawals, never had problems here(except the account manager asking you not to withdraw and to deposit more which is annoying but simply say no and they'll process your request).
    Hopefully you'll get your money back asap, I'm really interested to hear how this will turn out, would be nice if you could keep us updated.
    edited November 2015
    I hope this is a very elaborate bad joke because all the emails and proof you have well its just disgusting that another human being would not steer you away when you stated all of the problems you had from Health/Financial/Family/Court/Foreclosure of family business . Just makes me sad to be a human being and see such, so I really hope its not true but all of the proof is overwhelming and absolutely disgusting one person would treat another in such a way.

I seen all these emails and conversations and holy sh*t! Can you answer me why you did this? Anybody who sees these emails is going to be like wtf! You could make movie of the week with how phucked up this whole paper trail is. You were sick you had court orders for your family's business borrowed money from friends were going to sell your car to raise funds to deposit more even looked for 24O to buy your car from you then of course the borrowing money from loan sharks at 20-30% a month was a nice touch as they promised you that they would make you 150k by Dec...

All binary option brokers *** WIN WHEN YOU LOSE PERIOD *** ok? Now its simple they get $100 from player X $100 from player Y and say that both lose what do they pay out to them after they deposited $200 = PHUCKING ZERO! So where does that $200 go? To the broker you say, OMG yer a Genius... So answer me this does that sound like they don't make money when you lose???

Do you see where I am going with this? Outside of that I posted earlier this month about how that worked and you agreed with me so I look at some of these emails from just the other day and you kept going with them. Why?

Basic rules to follow as when just starting out in binary options

Rule #1 - Never invest money you can't afford to lose.
    Rule #2 - Never allow a broker to trade for you.
    Rule #3 - Start trading with a demo account first to prove viability and learn how to trade.
    Rule #4 - If a system/software/bot/trader requires you to deposit/use real money don't do it. It breaks Rule #3.
    Rule #5 - Never accept a bonus that requires turnover and traps your money from being withdrawn.
    Well all the things I said about my problems are true. It is after I have read your comments that I started questioning them and trying to see their reaction. As you can see from my last emails I said no deposits anymore unless I see a refund. And yes I am stupid for believing them. When a person is in really really deep shit unfortunately they make really deep mistakes. Now, my previous account manager called me and said 24 option would buy my car. ( I never took my car to a dealer). I have carefully read your comment on how brokers make money so I asked her the question. Proof that the account manager is lying (now if 24option knows she is lying, I don't know about that). Also I stopped depositing as soon as I read the comments that they make it hard to withdraw. And there are a lot of people who find pleasure in others people's problem. I should have been strict from the beginning. I will keep you updated. Thank you very much for your valuable advises.