BinaryOptions.net Forums General

BinaryOptions.net Awards 2015 | BinaryOptions.net

SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited December 2015 in General
Our take on the best and worst in the world of binary options for 2015: http://www.binaryoptions.net/blog/binaryoptions-net-awards-2015/

Comments

• frenchnadinefrenchnadine Posts: 11
    Couldn't agree more regarding Virtnext - what a complete and utter load of rubbish. I hope nobody here has fallen for this obvious scam
  • I love this information. I had read how Banc de Binary was "a leading broker" and you can see it at the top of some of those broker lists. That kind of thing is totally misleading to people who don't take the time to do a LOT of homework. And I'm still trying to make good by OptionRally... yeesh! But it seems to me MarketsWorld has a small range of equities/items to choose from other than Forex.
  • richmondjoyrichmondjoy Posts: 1
    edited December 2015
    Thanks for share nice information with us. I really appreciate your blog, such a nice information in this blog about binary options trading. Keep Sharing.....
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    I agree Virtnext only makes money for the Affiliate marketers who post fake results to trick noobs into signing up. #1 pushed scam of the year is Virtnext...