BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

JAX Signals "Auto Trader? I don't think so..."

124»

Comments

• jc5816jc5816 Posts: 1
    I heard that phenomenalsignal.com is the only auto trader provider that places the signals that comes from John Anthony servers directly into your broker and trades them for you with no wait time . Does anyone have any information about this?
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Jax signals have not been any good why would you want to use them no matter how they are placed.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • TigerTiger Posts: 23
    Yeah phenomenal signals is John Antony and Jax at the same time. Well depend, if someone can't perform well the other takes action. Supposedly John was one of the top trader but since 2 months, he's having a hard time. So the members account was going lower and lower. But I never tried them.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    The guy is more of a marketer then trader though I will say he might be a low 60% producer his signals are only good as an indicator with my own trading style/method. He has shown he can't trade Nadex which how they rape people there not 100% his fault other then not protecting his users from them. I don't think he has the skill to trade Forex and he is trying to post 20 wins as proof? Give me a break show me 100s of trades not 20 friggin trades.. He is a marketer and a good one that is it. A trader well go find another job buddy you are running out of room you failed in Bins Nadex and last Forex.. Whats next Penny stocks?
  • mscoffmanmscoffman Posts: 14
    Well, it looks like Go-daddy long legs got E'M. ~RIP~ Jaxsignals.com/January 30,2016
    I am still going to continue to create some expertise, just in case they ever come back though.
    D*mn that close...Ohhh Welllll.