BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Free Live Charts and Charting For Binary Options Trading

SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited January 2015 in General
imageFree Live Charts and Charting For Binary Options Trading | BinaryOptions.net

If you have used any of the binary options platforms, or you are just a beginner who has looked around one or two of the platforms, one thing will stand out in a glaring fashion: the absence of interactive charts. Charts are the mainstay of technical analysis in the binary options market.

Read the full story here

Comments

• vickieraevickierae Posts: 6
    I was trying to set up a chart and even after following Brian's instructions on the video (starting with File, open an acct., etc.) I couldn't get a connection. Any other ideas, please?
  • MaeOfHothMaeOfHoth Posts: 20
    I was having trouble as well. I signed up with Forex.com and they emailed me my login info and their server name. With using the server name, it didnt' work. They also provided a link for the server name, and using that updated everything.
  • vickieraevickierae Posts: 6
    Thank you MaeOfHoth! So if I understand you correctly the chart is now fully functional after using Forex.com's provided link?
  • MaeOfHothMaeOfHoth Posts: 20
    Sorry for the late response! Yes, that is correct!
  • Thank you for the live chart. This and the videos are the great help. Hiranjgarbh K K Missier
  • xalksxxalksx Posts: 100
    edited September 2015
    95% wow ....it be interesting if you can show it in live .............................I await Lotz lol
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    95% sounds good to me! Where can I get it? Happy holding over 70% in bins and in this current market after this CHINA pounding just finding good trade setups would be nice. Waiting till after labor day to get active again. Here is the typical chart with messed up flows. Institutions seem to be on the sidelines not finding much to trade and keeping my powder dry until I do. Can't trade what is not there...

• madi-weeemadi-weee Posts: 3
    i'm new to this and wondering how market.com is different from these Market world...IQ option, Top option and the like. haven't started trading as yet but interested in starting soon. have started using the IQ Option demo and im kinda like confused.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    IQ charts are like CRACK for short term traders with they way the show the strike/expiry. I am focused on the charts through MT4 or Market Depth so not of interest or use to me. Each of the brokers you have stated are worlds apart different. Each of them with the exception of Top Option who I am not sure of in the demo account department, offers FREE PRACTICE ACCOUNTS. Example I am using one for "Signal Rush" to transparently demonstrate stats of my ALGOs... So if you can open a demo account with each and see if it feels comfortable for you to use.
  • Razor8369Razor8369 Posts: 2
    I have been watching videos on how to use charts I am very new to this and I am wanting to learn how to spot trends so far my odds are terrible I can see some patterns in the trades I do and still I lose miserably Please help If there are videos for me to watch Please link me to them
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    Thanks for the free resource, I am trading with optiontrade and they have already recommended MT4 download for chart analyzing purposes.
  • Josh_BinaryJosh_Binary Posts: 1
    edited January 2016
    Many useful tips, analytics and tools for trading on http://www.binaryoptions.net/binary-options-education/