BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Alliyance binary signals?

I've been fallowing them since last September and they seem to post real results. I spoke to a lot of their paid members and they are really happy. Anyone else knows them?

Comments

• turboguyturboguy Posts: 2
    This system is fantastic I have been trading it manual for serveral months and it is no SCAM I am loving it. I just can't wait for the autotrader to be released soon so this will make life so easy. Great work guys keep it up. You have and many people our full support and we just can't wait.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Can you post their website so I can see what you are talking about?
  • mscoffmanmscoffman Posts: 14
    Here you go lotz, I just googled it. (don't kill the messenger)

http://www.auto-binarysignals.com/

There is only one brokerage I would require for it; Nadex
  • TigerTiger Posts: 23
    Thanks guys. I appreciate that you look at it. Like I said, I like to be certain before I take any groups signals.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Signals are kinda vague and they control results. Would like to see on results page stike and exit prices ie more info. I can toss numbers up on a website like that in 5 mins everyday. Bottom line not verifiable.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    Ok will check it out more then.
    I think I'll give them a try. Too many members said they are legit. Yes true they don't have the results from broker which it would be fantastic. But I truly believe in them since my friend paid in December but the guy who runs it, refund his money cause supposedly he was working on the system and didn't want any members.
    edited January 2016
    Oh please its crapware, I might do a video review on it in the future to show subpar performance... If you want real trading and real bots programmed by financial engineers then Check out Signal Hive. These guys have real trading backgrounds not some scammy botware that will cost you time and money. This is the real deal here --->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fKeZd9yIMY
    I think you guys are very good for helping people not to get scammed but judging a system from just a website is just none sense. I don't know where you see subpar performance in that site. They have a average of 68% these days, even lower. Anyway I'm sure your hive is good but it add up real quick if you start adding more trader.

I'll do my own judgement cause I don't think there's a forum website who are open to any reviews.

Thanks for your help
    Its not that we are close minded its when you look at the site and compare it to ones I have seen over the last three years it matches other scam sites with all the needed items just like a check list of A B C 's of what to be leary of.

I wish you the best and even hop you start a thread here with the actual signals after the fact so I can eat my words.

Good Luck.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    Thanks Bryan, yes I'll do this when the auto trader is out. Not yet release. But at least they also charge per month which is good cause signing up with a broker is crap.
    edited January 2016
    Look Tiger I know you are the owner of the site. Since I wish to support the mentally handicapped please feel free to have your fun it does not mean much. I hope you can actually trade as marketing wise you suck monkey balls. Talk about confusing I thought for a good bit of time it was ABS you were promoting but instead its a play on Alliance ok you screw that up and spell it Alliyance. If that is not bad enough the real website address is Auto-BinarySignals again adding to the confusion. Way to go! 100% RETARDED waste of my time but instead of banning you and deleting this thread I have to keep it, simply because its so funny at how stupid it is! I just hope for your sake that the signals are not as confusing as just trying to figure out the name of the service is!
    edited January 2016
    Ok it's true, I'm the owner of this site. But to tell you the truth, I really worked hard. Took me 3 years to achieve this and my result are real since many members saw it cause they were there. So no I am not lying about it. That's why I was sad to know that you have judged me whitout even looking at it. And for the name, It's really Alliyance with a Y. This is my logo name if you want to called it which I change it recently but didn't change the website name yet.

Anyway, you could delete my post. I would not mind.

As for not being truthful from the beginning, I tried in the past to post a similar post about my service but I was deleted on the spot and I think people deserve to know the good signals provider out there. I'm sure Hive is good and also Mike's group cause he as good traders but not many are out there who are legit and honest. Very sad industry.
  • JonHaltoJonHalto Posts: 27
    To be fair: I was in the facebook group when the website wasnt online already and when he was still testing the system and letting people watch his charts streamed for free. I do not know what it is like now but i can say that he was honest about the results back then and they were not bad at all. Very few signals back then but with a nice win rate.
    But honestly, Tiger i would recommend to offer a one week trial so people can test your service risk free. That is what scam services do not do.
    edited January 2016
    Honestly I don't mind, we could even promote you if you can actually trade but your spamming on the site forum seems a little retarded is all i was saying don't get emotional its not like I really care one way or another. The right way to do things if you beleeb in what you do is to get REVIEWED DUDE... I have seen Mike's group kind of little kids play pretend with ITM%s so not worth the time. Hive has statistics and real traders even Night Owl was very logical and easy to follow. Some of the key things each of these services do is offer education/systems/methodology as well as signals and yes each of them has a TRIAL period which you can test out signals. Be it NightOwls free Tuesdays or Signal HIVES free month they both do this.
    Ok, I will accept all the bad names you called me since I wasn't honest at the beginning. From the start, I should have ask before, if I could have post about my service without calling out my group name. My mistake.

At this moment, only Push and FB signals are available but since the auto trader is coming out soon, it seem as no one want to join. They are all waiting for this AT thing. Even if i told them, that you can get a better percentage itm rate with manual since you can take the signals at a better strike rate.

With all this, I didn't fix a price yet and yes their will probably be a free trial. Many who are in paid Push service have the AT for free now. Cause testing is a must if we don't want to end up losing.

About Hive, I've took a look at it and it seem fine. I don't see anything wrong with it. Especially, you can pay who you want as your trader. Very nice option! But I think the biggest problem comes when they wrote down the statistics, just like myself on my site, people are having a hard time to believe in it.

I will probably try it out and see how it works. Is it a web base software you need to download or the trades are taken from MT4?

Why I change my name? Well I was getting constant emails about people losing money from ABS which they thought it was me. Their website is autobinarysignals, mine is auto-binarysignals. Very similar.

Anyway, if eveything turn out good, I won't post my service here. I will let you try it out so you can post it.

Ok cool. I am abusive if you do something stupid but I don't hold bad feelings or grudges...
    edited January 2016
    Since you run/ own the site will you be including more info in your stats? Like strike and expiry ?
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    If I start including strike price and all, I would spend hours just to sort this out.

When the AT will be running, for sure I'll take snapshots of the brokers history.

But the only proof I have is from Push which give the strike price, the expiry and the time it was received.

Before Push I was streaming it, so everyday I would take a snapshots of my screen with the arrows and expiry bubble. But now it's a different story. I could add all my push signals to the site but it's gonna take lots of space.

This morning I got a email from Hive which stated they would like me to be part of their signals provider. I found it funny cause Lotz mention them this week and all of a sudden I get this.

• TBOTTBOT Posts: 23
    Say lotz, What happened with SignalRush? Have you abandoned that project? I don't see the site up yet.
    Last I heard was they were doing some hardware changes TBOT.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com