BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Can binary brokers ever ban you if you trade too successfully???

As a noob to the world of binary options trading I've been watching many youtube video's lately on the subject as well as reading through the various posts on this forum. I recently watched a beginning series linked from this site about how most binary options brokers operate. How I understand it is that if you win a trade the profit comes directly out of the brokers pocket, likewise if you lose a trade then the broker pockets your money you placed on the trade.

My question is this...
If, like many of the experienced guy/girls on here you are regulary bringing in a steady profit with a trading success rate of say 65% or above does anyone ever get kicked/banned by the brokers? After all if you are making a steady profit then the broker is making a steady loss on you. Or, do brokers let this go to avoid bad publicity and seeing as they are making bigger profits elsewhere on other users who aren't trading as successfully?

As a nood this is an issue I'm sure I don't need to worry about any time soon haha but it's more just a question of curiosity.

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Yes they can ban you without a doubt and will if they are undercapitalized and run by low life managers who have no talent or business acumen other then to scam people out of their funds because their business model sucks then yes you are absolutely correct. The larger brokers have enough liquidity to pay their winners these small bucketshop SPOTOPTION brands mostly don't. That is why you will see the vast majority of complaints on them. Stick to a regulated larger broker if you want to get paid on profits, very simple.
  • dann_s_2007dann_s_2007 Posts: 2
    Thanks for the reply. That's pretty much as I expected then. Yes I've only been researching the subject of binary options for a few weeks now and I've come to realise that there are lots of scams out there. When I do come round to signing up with a broker I'll make sure to go through reccomendations linked from this site and make sure I stick with one of the larger brokers.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    smart