BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

JAFX let the SCAMMING BEGIN!

lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2016 in Complaints
Is anybody upset that John Anthony BLOWS most of his users account in the previous months on NADEX with his autotrader and now comes out with JAFX for FOREX that show how he was profitable during the same time period he Blown the accounts of his subs on JAX?! WTF! Just like before him and his team of marketers will PUMP/HYPE it with the example below showing 20 trades as proof as success! 20 trades is GARBAGE! This guy is a TURKEY and I am calling BULLSH*T ahead of time on him. He is simply not a profitable trader and will use manipulation and out and out lies to fool people into subscribing to his avalanche of SH*T.

Here John Anthony why don't you answer some of your users like this guy who lost all his money trading with your last can't fail fantastic scam? Yet you post an amazing 140% profit on your JAFX in the same period of time you were running JAX? You are a CREEP! The only work you do is to scam your subs into believing you can actually trade. Well you can't... Your P/L and their P/Ls prove this.. JAFX is for losers feel free to post your comments as you lose your money on this TURKEY....

Comments

• MerlinsBonesMerlinsBones Posts: 1
    I lost some in the JAX auto-trader myself. I found it very odd that he opened the doors to everyone on the binary option auto-trader when it wasn't working in the secret group. And now he's launching JAFX forex auto-trading system.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Yeah guy is a douche to do that but he makes his money from scamming people not from trading... He only seems to make money when you don't! LoL
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Maybe cause his NADEX one is gonna land him in a lawsuit if I had to guess.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • TrademasterTrademaster Posts: 18
    I have to say, it's remarkable how people follow this jerk despite his scam Binary Signals, despite him wiping out peoples Nadex accounts (and charging them over 200 bucks per month for it) and now he has his new product and people are even willing to pay over a thousand pounds for the ''golden ticket'', yeah what could possibly go wrong...This is absolutely ridiculous!
    Also, in his statement he said he's in the process of setting up his own ''regulated'' ECN broker. Hmm...
    Any one can set up a ecn broker / PAMM account so don't be fooled

https://youtu.be/6AicW3Xp9EM

Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    His NADEX Auto trader has been catching a shit ton of bad reviews with some of the Facebook groups I am in with blown accounts, and lack of support / contact.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • davidguthriedavidguthrie Posts: 1

Is anybody upset that John Anthony BLOWS most of his users account in the previous months on NADEX with his autotrader and now comes out with JAFX for FOREX that show how he was profitable during the same time period he Blown the accounts of his subs on JAX?! WTF! Just like before him and his team of marketers will PUMP/HYPE it with the example below showing 20 trades as proof as success! 20 trades is GARBAGE! This guy is a TURKEY and I am calling BULLSH*T ahead of time on him. He is simply not a profitable trader and will use manipulation and out and out lies to fool people into subscribing to his avalanche of SH*T.

Here John Anthony why don't you answer some of your users like this guy who lost all his money trading with your last can't fail fantastic scam? Yet you post an amazing 140% profit on your JAFX in the same period of time you were running JAX? You are a CREEP! The only work you do is to scam your subs into believing you can actually trade. Well you can't... Your P/L and their P/Ls prove this.. JAFX is for losers feel free to post your comments as you lose your money on this TURKEY....

I note that you pasted a screenshot of my comment in the JAX Signals Facebook group. Two things:
    1) The statement I posted is correct, but I supported - and still support - John Anthony's efforts to provide a successful forex trading platform. This was an enterprise which unfortunately just did not pan out. I did NOT lose 'all my money'. I lost what I'd budgeted and accepted the risk for, eyes wide open.
    2) The fact that my comment is there, undeleted, in an easily-accessible Facebook group is evidence of the transparency with which JAX Signals worked throughout: I cannot recall a single comment, however vitriolic, that was deleted from the threads. That's how open it was.
    And, you know what? I'd go into JAFX with confidence. You malign a decent man.
    I dont see how you would stand by a poor performing service makes no sense unless you like losing money.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    edited January 2016
    You are a marketer #1 so wtfever #2 you are paid by him as a marketer so again wtfever. You want to take it up the a$$ and be cool with it I understand. I don't like liars and cheats. His statistics are bollocks as you would understand that term well. Its an absolute insult that he BLOWS peoples accounts during that oct-dec period on NADEX then comes back and says "Hey look at what I did with my JAFX! 20 trades 140%!" I mean how stupid are people to even contemplate this turkey again... You are a marketer and see the $ benefit for pushing this clown, so you are just another bozo pushing other bozos... But I mean it in a nice way *kisses!

It seems like we are getting a ton more people posting paid endorsements these days. Like the other guy you busted being the owner, and he still did not really see anything wrong with it.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    edited February 2016
    Just like last time with JAXsignals how quickly you forget lol... Here is a picture of your future. You never learn... If you remember they were up over 200% on JAXsignals too huh lol... Shake N Bake baby! nOObs are easy money for people like John Anthony...

Dont they reset stats after a big loss?
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • pitfallpitfall Posts: 4
    i thing the system has been stopped... for end the month in profits... good scam marketing...
  • RheaRhea Posts: 1
    Well, I have tried JAS signals for binary options, I got it for free through signing up with his recommended broker, 24Option, I am certain that John Anthony gets commission from them on every loss is made. I have followed his signals for a month and can confirm that not worth it at all. Started it with 500 Euro and at the end, got out with just 98 Euro, i.e. loss of 402 Euro. His signals are very hard to follow, you just have to be in front of a PC and must be very quick. The signals received on the mobile app is delayed by few seconds. At the end if you are losing then what is the point. He is now coming up with his JAFX for FOREX and his own ECN broker. I am sure, he will make the system to make losses, so that he can cash out your funds. How would you trust that his system is ECN? Very sorry for those who PAID 1249£ for the JAFX.
  • icemann543icemann543 Posts: 10

Thanks for pointing this out mate.
    We cant blame people for falling for this scam because others are not informed as you and others, that includes me, as i was taken for a real good ride by another company called OPTION RALLY and i wish i had someone like you to warn me.
    It is great that there are people like you who warn us so that people like me dont get taken for a ride by these scumbags and weasels!!
    One way or another we have to weed them out!! I totally agree with you.

thanks again.
  • spmanspman Posts: 1
    And let it continue with HUGOSWAY. Their new face and broker!
  • randybonnetterandybonnette Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Just wanted to check the latest reviews of JAFX on forexbonuslab, but the website redirects me to the risk warning page. I don't know how to contact them (I tried to call, but in vain).
  • XmachineXmachine Posts: 4
    When a system reaches the end of the session with an open position, the performance of each session is calculated by taking the last trading price of the same, where sometimes those costs are very high and can not be financed.