BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Elijah Oyefeso *** SCAM WARNING ***

lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2016 in Complaints
BE AWARE this is a marketing ploy and being promoted in the UK. The way they are making money is simple from charging monthly fees and getting paid for affiliation by the brokers who make money when his clients lose. There is a group behind the scenes promoting this person and the chances of him actually knowing how to trade are likely ZERO! If you have been scammed feel free to share your experiences here. Worse these news outlets in the UK are being used in the scam as its very obvious they have not done their due diligence at all. These are not master minds you are dealing with if they took the time and dug deeper they would incover an even more spectacular story of the GROUP behind the patsy aka Elijah Oyefeso... It is just so completely obvious, don't you have any good reporters in the UK?

Comments

• BillBill Posts: 2
    I am also a victim of both Elijah Oyefeso and Interactive Options. He advises all of his clients to sign up to Interactive Options and once you have signed up to that broker, he then asks you for your I.D number which is provided by the Broker. If all he's doing is sending me trading signals, why would he need my I.D number from Interactive Options?? (I have the proof saved in my phone from the last few months of 2015)

Secondly it is very difficult for anyone to time his signals correctly as the markets are consistently moving, 10 seconds are a long time in Binary Trading and usually makes all the difference. Most of his clients lose, resulting in them subscribing within the first 3 months. (I tried trading some of the signals, most are impossible to catch)

Thirdly I continued trading with the Brokers from Interactive Options, however they proved to be extremely irresponsible, they wanted to me to risk roughly 70% of my trading account at once in multiple different trades which due to my inexperience and ignorance l listened to. On that day I lost half of my account which was roughly £3000. I then tried to withdraw the rest of my money which apparently takes 10 days to be approved, however after 15 days it still wasn't approved. I called them almost everyday from the 8th day after attempting to withdraw my money but the brokers who helped me trade were avoiding me, I even sent my main account manager an email which he ignored. On the 6/01/2016 I called them again asking them about my withdrawal of around £2400 they finally put me through to a broker who said to me that my account was hacked into and someone traded my £2400 into £0.24p. Ignorance costed me money but this doesen't have to happen to you.

STAY AWAY FROM ELIJAH OYEFESO AND INTERACTIVE OPTIONS.

(I missed out many details which would have made the script too long). Elijah said on the program from Channel 4 that people are jealous of him but that's not true, people hate him because he's a scam, a fraud and deceitful. I have nothing against him, I lost money due to my own ignorance.

(I've saved the messages from elijah's company and emails from the Brokers at Interactive Options.

STAY AWAY FROM ELIJAH OYEFESO AND INTERACTIVE OPTIONS.

By the way does anyone from London remember JA Wealth?????
  • Why would anybody use Elijah who teaches you nothing? I support Signal Hive - Of all the services I have used they are the best imo. I love the video below that explains this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fKeZd9yIMY
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Here this guy shows how Elijah Oyefeso really makes his money and its not from trading--> http://breakingfad.co.uk/

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    His videos are funny as hell I dont see how he got picked up as serious in the UK though, I just watched the video finally.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    edited February 2016
    Just a matter of time before they are found out...

edited February 2016
    Dude made too much money bangin sheep has lost his mind lol.. But funny! I love Binary Options trading because of people like this! Scammer or not got to luv the style/insanity... "The Sheik with Sneakers..."

• El_ChapoEl_Chapo Posts: 3
    I'm 100% sure he's a scam. I had been following Elijah on all social media paltforms including snapchat for a while and then I finally decided to follow his signals after him and his team gained my trust. He made me sign up for an un-regulated broker through his apparent 'VIP' link (which he gets commissions for). I have since lost half of my account and my brother has lost his whole trading account by exactly following his signals.

He also sends out his results once his trades have been taken, for example today he took 8 trades in 1 hour and claimed that he won them all. I then went and checked the trades he took on MetaTrader including the expiary times and in reality he had actually lost a lot of them (I think the majority).

He tries looking good by giving money to charity but please stay far away for Elijah because he's simply motivated by greed and doesn't care for anyone other than himself. Don't make my mistake or you'll end up losing money!
    edited March 2016
    I will say this Signal Hive had a person pass their auditions in the 60% range that was sending Elijah's signals. Now if it was him or one of his TEAM that he kept referring to in unknown but at least he could get above 60% the demarkation line from unprofitable to profitable. I have to be fair even if they are really both SHEEP SHAGGERS lol. Unfortunately he bailed as soon as he had a 9 streak loss during a tough period of trading the past few weeks. He certainly was not 80-90% as him and his TEAM keep claiming...

edited March 2016
    More worrisome then that is there is a chance these dolts have now opened a broker that they are running out of the U.K. called OmegaOptions to sign-up U.S. citizens directly through social media of which the U.S. government finds out or gets complaints will likely go after them as they seem to be now doing to others... I hope they are not that stupid...

• ImDaBossImDaBoss Posts: 3

I will say this Signal Hive had a person pass their auditions in the 60% range that was sending Elijah's signals. Now if it was him or one of his TEAM that he kept referring to in unknown but at least he could get above 60% the demarkation line from unprofitable to profitable. I have to be fair even if they are really both SHEEP SHAGGERS lol. Unfortunately he bailed as soon as he had a 9 streak loss during a tough period of trading the past few weeks. He certainly was not 80-90% as him and his TEAM keep claiming...

your totally wrong i didn't work or have anything to do with Elijah we were investigating him so dont say i used hes signals, i left a EMPLOYEE in charge and he decided to use them whilst i was off FOR A WEEK which was stupid of him, so i have nothing to do with elijah if you look at my signals before i went away proof there.
    one thing i will say is lotzofbotz UR THE SHEEP SHAGGER you claim your the best but you have not auditioned once for any of these signal services you are a members with you, if you made so much money i can guarantee you wouldn't be sitting at your computer all day looking at other people signals FACT, WHY dont you help people by providing signals instead of posting little graphs you've analyse and say might be a good entry and it loses you comment on other people signals whether it was a good entry or not why dont you provide signals?, most of the human signal providers at signal hive i can imagine hate you constantly there talking crap in there private chats.

rant over

anyway i must say signalhive.com is a very good and honest site for providing signals and probably the best out there.
    You can be mad at me all you like but you were removed from HIVE for using another services signals and since you are in the same location as the golden lambo kid along with having a TEAM as you put it. You are a dolt who came in used another services signals lies about it saying oh it was my TEAM members fault, grow up why don't you. You were posting his signals from the start in the room most of which could not ever be taken as they were already far away from the price the few that could would have only been entries if prices traded back to the ranges. You lost 9 trades in a row folded like a cheap suit deal with it. Don't get mad at me because I pointed out how the trades did not make sense showed them in the charts and pointed out to others how these are exactly the same as how Elijah trades and if you did not want that to be known then don't use another services signals to be a Signal Provider on a commercial service you phucking RETARD. You wasted their time and they should prolly bill you for it even...
    funny internet troll; I wasn't actually removed I left and any of the signal hive team will tell you that and I have nothing against signal hive great service , and I will tell you now the team don't like the way you are on the forum, you talk the talk but your just another internet troll, if your the best trader as you say why are you not providing signals , why are you sitting at your computer waiting for there signals on signal hive end of bye.
    I already know how to trade and have my own style/method I am on a journey to learn how others trade not on how I trade... Hence why I am reviewing signal services... I did some public type of trading on a third party platform that I don't own just for fun and also to review them for n00bs that might wish to use communitraders. Seems I did too well there...

I am curious what was the point of giving signals @ the HIVE were you just trolling so you could start your own imdabosstrading.com?
    edited March 2016
    Great let me see another douche who I banned in the past for again ABUSIVE behavior go figure. Now the website owner was nice enough to unban you because you cried like a _____. I am sure there are a whole bunch of you _unts out there but let me be very clear, I contribute to the people there sharing charts again all for FREE I don't charge like many of you aff _unts with all your websites and marketing. I share ideas and help others again all for FREE now you can abuse me for telling things the way I see it. In the end one thing will remain... I DON'T CARE!!! WTF go join pavel the RETARDED internet stalker who has the same exact mental handicap as another internet marketing douchebag. Note the icon below from the previous ban of Observer... Yeah ___ him gone... If you want to stalk me fine but if you are outside my window please let me know so I can get a broom and cleaning supplies because at least you will be paid for doing the windows or sweeping... Thanks have a nice day...

Note Observer was banned months ago for same abusive behavior

• ya2ndgen23ya2ndgen23 Posts: 10
    Yo wassup yall. ANYONE KNOW THE ULTIMATE SHITTIEST SIGNALS PROVIDER SO I CAN TRY REVERSE TRADING (trade the opposite of the signals and actually profit). Imagine a 10% win rate. If you were to flip it around, you may be looking at 90% win, right? Just go ahead and list the worst signals provider you know.
  • ya2ndgen23ya2ndgen23 Posts: 10
    LOVE ALI G
    thats waht I'm talkin about !!
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    That is just it ya2ndgen23. It will not exist. The shittiest signal providers will give you over a period of time an average of 50%. You lose and they win.
  • icemann543icemann543 Posts: 10

aBE AWARE this is a marketing ploy and being promoted in the UK. The way they are making money is simple from charging monthly fees and getting paid for affiliation by the brokers who make money when his clients lose. There is a group behind the scenes promoting this person and the chances of him actually knowing how to trade are likely ZERO! If you have been scammed feel free to share your experiences here. Worse these news outlets in the UK are being used in the scam as its very obvious they have not done their due diligence at all. These are not master minds you are dealing with if they took the time and dug deeper they would incover an even more spectacular story of the GROUP behind the patsy aka Elijah Oyefeso... It is just so completely obvious, don't you have any good reporters in the UK?

I dealt with a guy named Elijah in OPTION RALLY. Apparently he was one of the top knobs. I wonder if this is the same Guy?
    if he is go figure..bad news but I only found out later.
    edited May 2016
    WoW why is everybody being a racist as of late? Even Elijah? wtf... Still very funny!

edited May 2016
    I love binary options because of stuff like this, here Elijah is with Johnanthony dancing with transvestite hookers and they can't tell they are men. Uh huh... Right I think Elijah fooled around with one LoL. He might not like black people but he loves men dressed as women!

• lprdgdslprdgds Posts: 1

BE AWARE this is a marketing ploy and being promoted in the UK. The way they are making money is simple from charging monthly fees and getting paid for affiliation by the brokers who make money when his clients lose. There is a group behind the scenes promoting this person and the chances of him actually knowing how to trade are likely ZERO! If you have been scammed feel free to share your experiences here. Worse these news outlets in the UK are being used in the scam as its very obvious they have not done their due diligence at all. These are not master minds you are dealing with if they took the time and dug deeper they would incover an even more spectacular story of the GROUP behind the patsy aka Elijah Oyefeso... It is just so completely obvious, don't you have any good reporters in the UK?

Yes, they are scam artists! I have Screen shots to prove it!! I am from the US and they just recently started working with people from the US. So long story short I decided to give it a shot. Yes they offer a free trial. but they are very unprofessional. Many times I did not get signals. The timing was strange due to the time difference between England and the US I guess. However if you are going to announce that you support US clients, then you should have people from the US working with us. This is where the scam comes in. They tell you to sign with Crush Options which takes a minimum of $400 USD. Sign number one was when my bank did not allow the transaction, but knowing that my bank also tried to keep me from using Bovada( I play poker) I figured it was an international thing and gave the go ahead. So one day I wanted to get a small $100 withdrawal. Now prior to this I asked Elijah do I have to wait a specific amount of time to make a withdrawal. He reached out to Crush and they told him no. So after a few days I receive an email stating my request was denied for not meeting the terms. However it did not specify which part of the lengthy terms I did not meet. Plus I read it multiple times and i did not see the violation. They have an "account manager" that only responded to me once in regards to making a deposit, but never ONCE responded to my questions about making a withdrawal or closing my account. Its been over 1 month, and I reached out again 2 days ago nothing. I reach out to Elijah and he tries to ignore my messages on Facebook. So the ONLY reason he responded is because I said, since you are ignoring me, you must be a scam artist. But he still does nothing to resolve the matter. So I made sure to save EVERYTHING and I will be reporting them all to the feds that handle internet based crimes(ICCC). These sons of bitches need to be exposed. Oh another thing about Crush is how they made it to where you could withdraw $100, but after me trying to get my money a few days later they changed it to $500. I went on one of the so called Binary review sites to share my complaint. A few days later it was removed. Just letting it be known theses sites are scam artists too.
    I have warned people of his activities if people ignore them then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what can you do?

edited June 2016
    There is a good deal of proof over the internet if people would only research example below. He gives a 2 week trial of which he calls FREE but it is not as he gets PAID when you are forced to sign-up to one his brokers. So right there he starts off with a lie. That alone should tell you the kind of person he is. Worse the brokers he has you sign up with are the most scammy brokers going and would not expect you to ever see your deposit again unless you file a chargeback vs them. Guy even uses his birthday to shagsheep LoL, now that is funny!

• lch61lch61 Posts: 1
    I also encounter scam from one of the binary option company. But i don't know whether am i allow to mention the name here. I was actually intend to open an account with $200 to try my luck. But the broker there attract me to deposit 10k with attractive bonus. After my deposit, those ediot broker started to loss my deposit. And i wanted to close my account to withdraw my money but they dont allow me to fo so. Ediot said that it is under the contract agreement. It is really a scam binary option company. Don't ever touch them.
  • pantherpanther Posts: 29

I have warned people of his activities if people ignore them then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what can you do?

Hi. I have been browsing this forum off and on but felt the need to comment now.

There seems to be no doubt he is a scam but as an african male of tunisian decent living in Canada, I take offense to this post. I don't tolerate racism and too often i have been at the receiving end :(. Depicting a black man giving it to a sheep on a plantation has so many connotations. My forefathers were directly employed as slaves and to see this really hits me hard.
    edited June 2016
    I would put the face of the scammer there black or white. I can't help what color/nationality or creed he is. That is a farm not a plantation. How is this racist you phucking retard? It is not. Now if you don't like the sheep being sexually molested or sheered as I mean it then that I could understand lol. Outside of that too bad. Again it is not meant to be racist and I don't care what color he is. We are all no different and come from a Africa technically so to be racist is beyond stupid, then again all matter in the universe is... Oh never mind go ___ yourself if you don't like it!

PS- Please don't respond to my posts if you are mentally handicapped, thanks! You just made a bunch of crap up that has nothing to do with what is meant by the post because of your own personal/mental issues. You lack perspective due to this. I am sure you see racists everywhere real or not...
    edited June 2016
    Also to note who is really more of a racist me or him? In the quote below he basically knocks others based on their skin color! I don't judge you based on color creed or sex. I am a STUPIDist which is a person that dislikes stupid people.

WoW why is everybody being a racist as of late? Even Elijah? wtf... Still very funny!