BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions
Options

Think Forex

I am a bit confused, maybe some awesome people can clarify...I downloaded ThinkForex, in order to get charts in MT4 to work on my mac. I use Markets World Demo Virtual Trader while I am learning how to trade. My question is, to get all the charts on ThinkForex, I believe I have to sign up for a demo account, is ThinkForex legit? Is this actually a broker as well? And can I just use ThinkForex just for MT4, and is it good to trade on ThinkForex? Sorry for the confusing post, I have a lot of questions as I would like to learn and figure this whole thing out. I am ultimately looking for the set up of being able to have good charts to analyze and a good broker to trade with out of the USA that is completely legal and I can report income to US tax system. Thanks again, phew Im done.

Comments

• Options
    lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Talk to an accountant about taxes as far as THink for a broker they are ok. If you want prices to be reflective of the binary options brokers make sure to use the PRO which is ECN based pricing. There are also may other brokers out there that use MT4 for mac though wine so you are not limited to only Think fyi. Hope that helps!
  • Options
    BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Wine is not that bad except people seem to get confused when copying custom indicators into MT4. It does seem to bog down a little on a few indicators like value charts for example.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com