BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Trading via signals

ThatLondonFellaThatLondonFella Posts: 3
edited March 2016 in Beginners Questions
Hi guys,

I finally bit the bullet and started learning/trading and so far it's been good. I'm still learning and wondering if it really worth it for people to use signal services. I recently began talking to a chap that provides signals and he has advised me to signup and that his signals will only work for a specific broker, which is stupid to say the least but perhaps the reason is due to the close times of trades and this varying from broker to broker. What is the purpose of them providing a link for you to signup with, do they get commission from this? Should I avoid signal services altogether?

Kind regards,

Comments

• RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    I would stay clear of this "service". The only service that is going to happen is that YOU (ThatLondonFella) is going to make Robert some money. Don't be fooled by this absolute poor design of a website and all the "copy and paste" information. I'm confused.......or maybe Robert is...... is it now 1 week or 2 weeks of "free" signals? To the value of 1500 Pounds??? PLEASE. Robert missed that one in the information. I'm very critical - I know - but for someone who is a "PRO" (our dear "friend" Robert) then my gawd make sure your info where you are selling yourself or your services or your products is 100% clear.

His signals will only work with a specific broker. HAHAHAHAHA - that is hilarious. :smile: He is talking BS.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes unfortunately that is Robert Mfune who use to write for this blog who now has turned to marketing with Elijah to get people to signup to their brokers by any means. They are very very active and have a whole group of people behind this and it looks like they have even started a broker out of the U.K. called omegaoption to signup U.S. citizens which they are soliciting directly which is against U.S. laws with this unregulated broker. A good chance they could all end up in jail from this point. Elijah and his TEAM aka Robert Mfune is walking on thin ice and they should be aware...