BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Need help on recommendation

chris9000chris9000 Posts: 6
Hi all,
I have just started to read up on binary options and there is a lot to read and discover.
However, I am having a problem, and I am hoping that someone can help.
I am visually impaired and use a software called a screen reader to use the computer. The software converts the information on the screen into synthetic speech and or braille output.
Lots of brokers, at least the few I have tried use a very graphical user interface on their platform. Does anyone know a broker with a clean interface?
Also, graphs are not very accessible, so I am thinking about be able to trade by reading upon news and other info. Any tips on this, are graphs really important to studdy?
Maybe this is a hard question to answer, but do not hessitate to ask me questions.
Many thanks for any help!

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Wow that really is a tough but good question. What would be useable for the visually impaired? I always wondered if one could learn to trade through the use of sounds like the "Cicadas chirp" which could be an audible alert for the trader along with EAs and such in combination for trade alerts. I will research it and see what I can find for you. Here is an example of TICKSTRIKE which allows traders to trade by sound of the market which is how pit traders learned to trade back in the day. My theory is you could actually learn to be a better trader by learning the repeating sounds over time and trading based on how those sounds repeat. Many ALGOs work in a similar hunting behavior like a predator hunting a herd.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/425654/flocking-behaviour-improves-performance-of-financial-traders/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mbna326ggA
  • chris9000chris9000 Posts: 6
    Many thanks for this, will have a read and listen!
    I think I found at least a solution to the broker, just by browsing this forum!
    Marketsworld seems to have a quite clean user interface, no flash animations and other annoying stuff for the visually impaired user.
    24option, which I tried earlier, its usable, but very slow and graphical.
    I was able to add an assett, enter the amount and place the trade without any major issues.
    I have also read about signals, but most of them seems to be graphical and not text.
    What do you think?
    I did a mistake earlier and paied a signal provider but could not access the results because of the graphical chart.
    Once again, many thanks for your help and suggestions!
    Ironically you are looking for the inverse of what most want lol. I would recommend "Signal Hive" if you are looking for signals as they are mostly text based as well they have a 7 day free trial so you can test them out. I do agree that MW has a clean interface.

https://youtu.be/8fKeZd9yIMY
    Hello,
    Thanks, will have a look.
    I don't think I will be able to read the charts, but where do I find a charts software to try out?
    Many thanks
    Another question, in Signal hive, what does OTM and ITM stand for?
    What are 60% 3/5?
    Many thanks for any clarification.
    OTM = Out of the money which is a lost trade and ITM = In the money which is a won trade. In binary options most pay attention to their win % with mid to upper 50% range being the break even point and above 60% the profitable zone for a trader.
    OK, many thanks for the info.
    I have had some difficulties reading the table. What will tel if the signal goes up or down?
    Is it text that shows that?