BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

DANGER SIGNALS!! OPTION RALLY

icemann543icemann543 Posts: 10
DANGER SIGNALS!! OPTION RALLY

Don’t be trusting with OPTION RALLY like I was because they will take you to the cleaners. I understand that there are risks in this business but I don’t call mismanagement of a clients funds an acceptable risk as basically in three days my account was decimated!!

You be the judge. I have attached part of the email I sent to OPTION RALLY some time ago with a please explain!!

Yes, unfortunately there are some shonky and unethical operators who don’t care who they rip off and the sooner that OPTION RALLY closes that gap instead of defending their actions the sooner these weasels will be eradicated from these businesses that wreck families and lives.
All companies have black sheep who operate unethically, however if a company is an HONEST one they will admit their mistakes, make sure their customer is kept happy, fix the issue and move on. That company will survive!!

NOT SO WITH OPTION RALLY. They defended their brokers saying they acted in my best interests and after losing the bulk of my money, offered me YET ANOTHER LEVERAGE OF $30K. I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS GIVEN TO ME IN GOOD FAITH AND ACTUALLY THANKED THE PERSON PROFUSELY FOR FOR LOOKING AFTER ME AND SIGNED THE AGREEMENT. SOME PEOPLE LIKE ME NEVER LEARN!! WELL I DO THINK THAT PEOPLE ARE HONEST.
I THEN REALISED THAT I WAS AN IDIOT. THEY GAVE ME $30K BONUS WHICH WAS CALLED LEVERAGE, THEY SEND ME $6K OF WHICH $2K WAS A MISTAKE AND STIPULATED THAT I MAKE $70K BEFORE I CAN START WITHDRAWING!!! I THEN REALISED HOW I WAS CAUGHT AGAIN..HERE IS ME THANKING SOMEONE FOR THEIR GENEROCITY AND I DIDN’T SEE THAT IF THESE PEOPLE COULD NOT MAKE A PROFIT OUT OF ALMOST $100K WHICH I LOST, HOW IN THE NAME OF GOD ARE THEY GOING TO REACH $70K FROM THE NOW $24K.

I joined Option Rally in January 2015. Initially I was looked after a gentleman who seemed to be helping and we got on well. Things went well even though danger bells started ringing as repeated requests were made for more and more investments and when withdrawals were requested I was virtually talked out of it. Yes I was a dumb azz for listening.

I was asked if they could trade for me. Being a rookie I thought that would be better and signed the form they sent me. Again it was a dumb azz thing to do as my account started dwindling very fast. I was a rookie and I could do better!! I requested this trading to stop. It stopped for a while and my account started going up. Again they started trading against my permission and this happened several times and I requested stops.

I don’t believe in bonuses and told them so, however they put me in such a bad position that I was running out of money. they said this wasn’t a bonus but it was “LEVERAGE”! and does not carry the same process as Bonuses. You guessed it, I believed it!!

Then a couple of guys come on board I wont mention their names at this stage.

I get told to put money in because he can get everything back and that he was the one to deal with and was very successful. I told him I could not afford It and my Visa was on the limit. He said not to worry as Option Rally would pay for the interest and the payments and after the NFP he will send me money to service my accounts. He convinces me to max my CC out telling me they were SAFE TRADES. Turns out they were “leverage” trades apparently and I could only withdraw after that was made up.

That particular day , after I had that deposit taken from my account I got a call from the ANZ Bank Fraud department telling me that someone was trying to withdraw funds in Cyprus and whether I had given the ok. I told them not to let it go through and it STILL didn’t dawn on me what was happening till later.

Needless to say I had another losing day and also the ones he put long term. I said I was going to report him to the Regulatory board but didn’t. I didn’t hear from him after that..he vanished into thin air!!

Then my normal broker disappeared ??? no one could give me an honest answer where he went and why. There were conflicting answers that’s how I know they were not being honest. I still remember his remarks one day after the saga above. He remarked he didn’t know how some people slept at night!!

Well my broker was replaced by another one who again started the sales pitch and promised $30k would be in my account by Monday and he needed more money. I tell him again my account is full. He tells me that he will go check. He comes back and says there was money there and he had withdrawn $15,000. I asked him how he could do this when he didn’t have my security codes? He replied somewhere along the lines that the banks know who they are dealing with. I was absolutely speechless and fearing repercussions agreed and signed the DOD.. another dumb azz thing to do..yes I admit it. This time I instigated a series of events to try to get an answer but everyone had disappeared and no one could be contacted.

The saga continues and I have had several conversations with them and they tried other tactics however now I am a little bit more educated in their ways and have now refused the so called :LEVERAGES”.

I want a settlement now. I do not wish to trade with a company EVEN with their money if I have lost confidence!! And faith!!! And everything else.
I told them I was taking legal action. They have replied saying and I quote

“Your behavior throughout our engagement has been opportunistic and extortionist and you do not honor any of our agreements, including the Waiver. At any time that the Company accepted your requests and provided you with additional bonus/refund/special benefits etc. you have asked for more. Recently, following your aforesaid conducts and threats, we have come to the conclusion that your extortionist demands will not end and/or settled, thus, we have decided to stop all communications with you and immediately close your Trading Account.”

Wonderful…BRING IT ON I SAY!! I have nothing to hide!! And let me say this, the way the agreement is worded, any decent court of law would straight away see the smoke screen that was created!! And here I was thinking OPTION RALLY was doing me a favour and actually thanked them profusely.
Attached below is a part of the emails I have sent. This has been going for more than 6 months and whatever OPTION RALLY do to try to frighten me off wont work asI have got email trails, skype convos etc. check out the emails below. There is probally more references to other issues but I think you will get the drift of what I am saying.

After what you see...if you still decide to trade with them, then TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM SURE I AM NOT ALONE!!

Emails not in any particular order are on the next post . I just picked them at random. There are others!! YES, I will be posting more. I have absolutely nothing to lose!!! and i can sleep at night!!

Martin

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Post JPGs please not docx files thanks. Here is an ad to show what kind of people work for Options Rally.. Do your homework first don't let scammers like this fool you... Horrible story.. You should have had your bank block them from the word go no excuses. Maybe look into winchargeback.com as Forex Peace Army Supports them and I have heard they have helped many.

• I am really sorry to hear this story and LOB my goodness where do you find this stuff? I am just amazed at the depths of how bad the conduct of would be trading companies has gotten. Trading was not like this when I started and I am not saying it should be the way it was when I started but there needs to be some serious changes because this post and ad makes me sick on the stomach. To the OP NEVER let these people trade for you EVER. You need 3rd party education and it is out there. I do not care LOB, My site, Bryanmac and a few others try and get help from some people with experience and no ties to a broker, exchange or whatever.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Who cares about us this is about him... I think really after fully reading this in depth you should maybe seek out forexpeacearmy and even think of contacting this law firm in the UK that is gaining a great mass of clients vs many of these scam brokers who have had the same done to them in similar stories of absolute outright fraud. The sooner all of the scam brokers and affiliate scam marketers are out of business the better. When you start putting them in jail for their crimes maybe then they will say "Gee that was dumb..." Unfortunately Israel is going to get a very bad rap off of what has happened and it is only going to get far worse... What were they thinking!?

http://www.timesofisrael.com/2500-victims-of-binary-options-fraud-to-sue-in-london/
  • icemann543icemann543 Posts: 10
    Thanks for the support Guys.
    Yes my aim is to make OPTION RALLY accountable for their actions.
    The depths that some of these unethical scumbags go to is unacceptable.
    How many others are affected we dont know?
    We must ERADICATE SCUM LIKE THIS and although we can't eradicate all of them we can make it extremely difficult for them to operate!!
    What I posted here is only the tip of the iceberg, I have got plenty of material as I kept all the email trails!! all the skype chats!!
    I want people to know..i want them to be educated!!
    I WANT PEOPLE TO SEE HOW THEY OPERATE-SO THE INNOCENT DON'T GET BURNED!!!

Who cares about us this is about him... I think really after fully reading this in depth you should maybe seek out forexpeacearmy and even think of contacting this law firm in the UK that is gaining a great mass of clients vs many of these scam brokers who have had the same done to them in similar stories of absolute outright fraud. The sooner all of the scam brokers and affiliate scam marketers are out of business the better. When you start putting them in jail for their crimes maybe then they will say "Gee that was dumb..." Unfortunately Israel is going to get a very bad rap off of what has happened and it is only going to get far worse... What were they thinking!?

http://www.timesofisrael.com/2500-victims-of-binary-options-fraud-to-sue-in-london/

We have started Proceedings now, thanks for your suggestion. I am determined to make OPTION RALLY accountable for their actions.

I am really sorry to hear this story and LOB my goodness where do you find this stuff? I am just amazed at the depths of how bad the conduct of would be trading companies has gotten. Trading was not like this when I started and I am not saying it should be the way it was when I started but there needs to be some serious changes because this post and ad makes me sick on the stomach. To the OP NEVER let these people trade for you EVER. You need 3rd party education and it is out there. I do not care LOB, My site, Bryanmac and a few others try and get help from some people with experience and no ties to a broker, exchange or whatever.

Yes as I said I am getting help.
    Yes i have stopped trading with them as well a long time ago.
    This is not going to go unnoticed and I am going to make Option Rally accountable for their actions.

Post JPGs please not docx files thanks. Here is an ad to show what kind of people work for Options Rally.. Do your homework first don't let scammers like this fool you... Horrible story.. You should have had your bank block them from the word go no excuses. Maybe look into winchargeback.com as Forex Peace Army Supports them and I have heard they have helped many.

I totally agree with you. Wow that ad is so like them. I know all these things now..and know what to do now. The way these people talk is very good however i guess i was too trusting. I have now at least helped a lot of people see the light.