BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Is £350 to little to start binary

Hi There. I was all set up and ready to go with 24option. I had been educating myself and was looking into signal hive as a guide and to help make decisions. Then when I spoke with a senior acountant she advised it was a huge risk with such little capital. And said she could not help me due to that risk and wished me luck. That got me thinking, with the £24 a trade was I being stupid to think I could slowly build up some profit, I was likely going to burn out very quickly I imagine? Is there another trusted binary broker that I can do much smaller less profitable trades, less risky trades that I could learn from and hopefully build a better base?

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Start small with 1-5$ trades is what I would do with $250-$500 account size. Until you know what you are doing it is probably wise to even stick to demo accounts for a few months. It takes a long time to learn to trade. Never listen to brokers they only want you to deposit large sums so you can be a statistic for them and above all else don't take bonuses or trading advice from them, because your LOST $ is their GAIN $... This is mostly an industry of dishonest people who are out for your money pure and simple. Your job is to stay away from the CREEPS and there are many of them around...
  • matty1938matty1938 Posts: 19
    Thank you. What is a good site to start with then that has a demo account too?
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Binary.com or MW are good choices both have demo accounts..
  • matty1938matty1938 Posts: 19
    And they offer small trades too? Brilliant