BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Markets World Forum Discussion

2»

Comments

• ShadowninShadownin Posts: 2
    Hey guys sorry to bring this post back from the dead but i just deposited £100 into markets world and i then i suddenly stumbled upon this thread. I've been on this forum for a while now but never posted. I trust Lotz and thats why i signed up to markets world but randomly found this so im a little wary now. I know its been said that the price manipulation hasnt happened for a while but just wanted to make sure its still ok as i plan to start trading with them soon
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    They have been solid for a good many months nothing out of the ordinary. They did have issues times back and I will always be around to point out any that pop up. But overall they are 100% solid and seem to be doing a very good job as of late. If only their payouts could improve to be more inline with the other brokers ;) Have to give them credit as a refuge from all the scam brokers as they are one of the best.
  • ShadowninShadownin Posts: 2
    Great straight forward answer thanks Lotz!
  • str8pipsstr8pips Posts: 20
    Is marketsworld site acting up lately, or is it just my connection?..
  • dausmandausman Posts: 6
    @str8pips MarketsWorld appears to have been doing some site maintenance as I was having issues as well. It appears to be back up and running now.
    They are under a DDOS attack of severe magnitude which means they need better security. Seems to be the new in thing the past several years most of these attacks come from CHINA, too bad there is not away we can disconnect China from the internet lol.. Often attacks like this only last a day or 2 until they are resolved so don't sweat it.

http://www.financemagnates.com/forex/brokers/forex-market-under-ddos-attack-multiple-firms-hit-in-the-past-few-days/
    I figured they were just doing some site maintenance or something, or at least that's what it said while I was trying to log on to the iPhone application, but that makes more sense. Thanks lotz for the info!
    i just seen a guy who has made almost 40k with marketsworld.... I wonder whats the most anyone has made on this platform and been able to take out... Anyone who has made near 100k with the ability to withdraw will be definitely inspiring. I think this guy is the most I've heard of with marketsworld but im sure if its possible then there's people making much more than that with them
  • gabmangabman Posts: 56
    why dont you just ask marketsworld?
    Markets World is now actively trading vs their clients, they were doing so well for so long now they are playing games again. They must have taken a large hit. I am not buying the DDOS attack anymore I can see clearly what they are doing. You can file complaints to the GSC here ---> https://www.gov.im/

Suspending pairs like this has nothing to do with DDOS attacks. Markets World is now trading vs their clients and that is not acceptable.
    wowzers....

gabman said:

why dont you just ask marketsworld?

Because I wont believe anything they say for one....secondly, i doubt they would disclose that information, and last but not least, i like to hear from the traders rather than the brokers... that's why i didn't ask marketsworld "gabman".....
    edited May 2016
    I have a few tards that are upset at me for abusing markets world one saying technically if they game the platform that is not really trading vs their clients which since he is from the finance world I agree and see his point. But as a bins trader what they are doing is making them look really bad and it is a pattern with them often during the summer this happens... On the other hand I am seeing and I am getting complaint after complaint if you want me to not tell people to leave you then fix your ____ ING ISSUES! Because you are pissing off your clients dumbasses! I don't like to see people PM/Emailing me with how markets world messed up their trades and hey if they lose customers well who's fault is that? THEIRS!
    Damn, I am disappointed in MarketsWorld, they were my go-to broker. Hopefully they clean up their act soon and go back to being one of the better brokers.
  • CashisCleverCashisClever Posts: 2
    i too have been extremely unhappy with MarketsWorld lately and this just confirms they have been manipulating trades recently. Having money in my account makes me nervous and would love to try out a new broker. I am located in the US so I know my choices are limited. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

• gabmangabman Posts: 56
    Marketsworld seems to be getting a bad rap these days==>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X794zsETghM
    edited May 2016
    owch I agree the payouts suck so bad and they seem to be doing a crap job with their platform to boot... Cause and Effect don't blame the traders for dumping you, look in the mirror..
  • PLEASE HELP AND TELL THEM TO STOP THE PRICE MANIPULATION! LOOK AT CHART PRICE GO UP DOWN RANDOMLY OR YOU GET ERROR CODE 3 AND CAN'T ENTER! MARKETS WORLD STOP THIS! I THINK MAYBE I GO TO A NEW BROKER! THIS IS NOT A CHART! THAT IS AN ETCH A SKETCH!

You can try that too.
  • You're right, I am Ryan from SignalPush. I have no reason to deny that and I'm not trying to. I use this same username on BOD. The SignalPush username is for SP staff and myself to use when it's SP related. Just to clear up, the offer SP sent out was a pure coincidence to the timing of Vortexz and we gave a full refund (including our fees) for anyone who signed up during that 24hr period and didn't wish to continue with his service. We are truly sorry for this timing.

I don't know why you feel the need to attack me all of the time. Whether you believe it or not, I'm on the side of the traders, and yes I am one myself. I trade binaries, forex, futures, and options. That said, sure, I'll defend the platforms themselves as well at times when I feel like they are getting unjustified attacks. Now, that doesn't mean that I agree with what they do and I think they are on the right side but sometimes people want to attack without looking at all of the facts. For instance, people complain about "spread" in binary without thinking about the fact that other markets also have this. FX brokers will throw a spread on during times of news or low volatility, much like these platforms do. Even when you think about it, the "expiry" of a SpotFX trade can be manipulated by increasing the spread around when a trader may wish to exit their position. Some shady FX brokers will play games, fortunately that's a more regulated space so if caught, they can be fined.

If a trader wants to trade in this cut throat industry (binary), they need to know the proper ways to collect information to present to the platform and if it's not addressed, present it to the public so they can be aware. In order for us/anyone to get them to realize we know what's going on, you have to use correct information. The one thing that you and many others know is that these platforms will deny price manipulation inside and out and they will point out every single flaw in someones complaint. Just tighten up your story and it's bound to get you further with getting them (or anyone else) to clean up their act. I've ALWAYS recommended that traders video record all of their trades, showing both the platform and the charts they are trading off of (two chart providers if possible). It only takes a few seconds to do and in the event that there is a disputable trade, videos have always gotten me refunded. We also recommend to all of our providers to record their trades and if they have a disputable trade, we'll assist them in taking it to the platform and getting them AND all of the affected customers a refund (and profit if due). In fact, Cambridge was the last provider who came to us with a disputable trade and we got all of his customers refunded with the profit!

Before I commented on your original post, I had a conversation with the head of development at Marketsworld and I had it out with him and told him I don't agree with platforms who "make up" their own prices and it ended with him saying "I'll pass it along". My goal was to try and see their thoughts and see what would be said to anyone who took what you posted to them. My comments were my take on it. You were looking at the wrong asset, you were using chart that don't show the same type (mark) of price, etc. In fact, in my post I also said what I think these platforms should be doing differently.

I would LOVE to just see a platform show the raw price and stop killing the feed when their risk parameters feel it's best to protect their business. I DO understand their need to protect their business or they won't be around tomorrow but I don't understand why they can't do it in legitimate ways and if they play games too much, they won't be around tomorrow either as people will become aware of it.

You guys know a lot about binary. I need to catch up!
  • mrbinary108mrbinary108 Posts: 3
    Opened up a MW account recently and noticed they refused to allow me certain trades which I knew had high win probability. SMH
  • OptionsATMOptionsATM Posts: 35
    edited July 2017
    Yeah I left them after this bull sh*t, I hope they close soon! Join 24Option you piece of sh*t broker! Add not only the new ugly platform but also the delayed prices so they can screw you on entries. Than the ultimate of 60% range payouts! Markets World I will make sure to tell everybody to not trade with you at ever chance I get! I fing hate you guys! CLOSE DOWN you useless C*NTS!