BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers
Options

RELIABLE FOREX BROKERS

RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
Let's hear from the big guns. I know this is a site for primarily BO, but still....

...Any recommendations for trustworthy forex brokers? Low spreads and commission.

Comments

• Options
    lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Interactive Brokers who likely have a better balance sheet then CitiBank lol... The bank not the fake binary options broker pretending to be them haha..
  • Options
    RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    Thanks Lotz. Is there a broker that has a low minimum deposit together with low spreads and commissions? What would the advisable level of leverage be for someone (like me) that would want to start on this journey?
  • Options
    lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    50 to 1 i know most are use to 100 and even 500 to 1 but honestly that is retarded. I don't really know about many of the overseas forex brokers but i would for sure research them because many now have issues and many operate like a Cyprus/Israeli scam outfit.. So stick to the bigger names and seek to review many forums. In the U.S. we don't have to deal with goofball brokers like that because if they did any of the stuff that they do overseas they would not only be shut down here but also in prison taking it up the @$$....
  • Options
    dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    There are many brokers online, some established like hotforex, alpari, fxcm etc and other good new ones like lmfx, there might be many brokers that ended or starts every week. I guess its getting harder to distinguish good ones.